If you alt right faggots try to do anything cute like start riots after the election because Drumpf was an unelectable...

If you alt right faggots try to do anything cute like start riots after the election because Drumpf was an unelectable piece of shit who panders to white identity politics , you better be aware we will be prepard to deal with your uprising shiftly

If it's a civil war you want , you can be ready to join your Confederate brothers in hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg1NcV4HXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>join your Confederate brothers in hell

We're already in hell. Bring it on.

the military and most gun owners support trump, so theres that.

you know the democrats where teh confederates?
right?

>bring it on obummer I'd like to see you try king nagger. Just try n take muh ar15

I'd probably kill more shitskins than op will ever dream of
Fuck you op

>It's an American says they would shoot rioters but sit in their home and watch the news during a riot episode

Getting a bit tired of this rerun tbqh

I'd fly to the US to fight for my white brothers. I've been a libertarian for many years, but I can't take all this shit anymore. This is a fight between white men and the rest of the world and I will gladly die before handing over this planet to the kikes, the cucks, the SJWs, the niggers and the Islam. Enough is enough.

>t. Liberal tough guy

Funny how the one thing that triggers tolerance movements is everyone that disagrees with their opinion.

If you ctrl left faggots try to do anything cute like start riots after the election because Shrillary was an unelectable piece of shit who panders to "minority" identity politics , you better be aware we will be prepard to deal with your uprising shiftly

If it's a civil war you want , you can be ready to join your Confederate brothers in hell

What did you say to me little bitch?

>Confederate
user, I ...

>be anti-gun leftist
>go to civil war with 2nd Amendment-loving conservatives
>cops won't help
>military won't help
>white house won't help
>get shot

They are playing a game of chicken to see if they can convince any right wingers to "pop off" and give them an excuse.

Instead of doing anything like that, keep dropping Federal Reserve red pills all over their liberal Cry Spaces.

This will spook the really powerful men into throwing the Clintons under the bus and pave a path made of gold for Trump's coronation.

Trump, Trump for President, Trump! Kick those cucks off the stump!

Keith couldn't handle the bantz
So Olberman peed in his pants.
Barak Obama diddled his momma
and went into hiding in France.

The Jew proceeded to screw,
the underage bitch with a pump
Stephen Colbert got as quare as a pear
and bent over spreading his rump
Shouting Vote for President, Vote for President, Vote for president Trump!
Old George Soros the cooch
Sipped on a bottle of hooch
Fag Jon Oliver and one Michael Toliver
Ran off to diddle the pooch.
Shouting Vote for President,
Vote for President, Vote for president Hooch!

Like Hillary gives a shit about ANY minority. KEK.

Not everyone in the military is a Repcucklican

FIRST POST
BEST POST

But starting riots and identity politics are all left wing practices....

you're asking a lefty, you realise?

>we will be prepard to deal with your uprising
Good luck with that.

Yeah, you gender fluid numales are intimidating as fuck.

I will personally gut your eyes out with a rusted fork you disgusting traitor.

With what guns... You faggot hipsters don't even know how to hold one. Gonna whine us to death...

We will use Drones and cyber hackers , tread lightly faggot

Aww, poor little guy. Does baby need a nap?

You're either shitposting or doing $100 Patreon donations to atone for each use of the word "faggot"

The military would be too busy fighting itself which leaves you faggots at the mercy of Bubba and his gun-toting crew.

Yeah, but the Dem's run all of the safe spaces.

Beware brothers on the right, our enemies on the left are going the launch another dildo attack!

>Trump backed by 200 generals and admirals
>Hillary backed by the current generals, who can't handle 30k peasants with AK47's while controlling the world's most advanced military on the planet.

Liberals are going to find out real fast how dumb anti-gun laws are.

Immigrant hordes > Any other advantage. Doesn't matter how dumb a few weeks of training and they will be going down south and assraping the whiteys before Christmas.

they'll be screaming, "surrender and come out with your cocks out!"

Just most and the ones that aren't usually are pog's.

Implying the chimp out wont come from BLM if Trump wins.

He's a nigger or a spic - those numales shill for the hill because they actually believe this bs and are now very disappointed. The niggers have been infesting your country for the last 50 years, and now they feel they have enough power. Be careful Amerifats, the racewar is closer than you think.

There wont be riots though people will slowly rathet up their hate for liberals and social unrest will steadily increase. I myself will blend in and sabatoge liberal projects in any way i can while continuing to avoid paying taxes. The nation is on corse for civil war due to liberal policy.

The military, regardless of political alignment won't likely be ordered to intervene, and even if they are, a at least 80% of them will refuse to follow any orders that involve attacking Americans.

Have you ever been to the south?
it's forest and swamp everywhere

it'd be another vietnam

Asuka best grill

Please tell me who will protect you when every cop is a racist who kills black people for fun

WHISTLIN'

DIXIE
I
X
I
E

>military supports trump
>the people with the guns support trump
>dems are cucks who would cry after firing a gun

even if hillary wins she'll be impeached

Funny, faggot, because the vast majority of violence that I've witnessed this election cycle has been from your side. When you faggots riot because Trump wins, I'll be happy to crack some skulls.

I especially have booked a trip to the US on November 10 to 20 in the slight hope to participate in some good old riots.

Please vote Clinton and defend your second amendment

And all the farms are in red states. Enjoy being starved

Why does he have the butt so high on his shoulder?

>military supports trump

lol

Most of the oil too. Enjoy not having any gasoline.

Saudi Arabia will help Hillary with oil at least

This . It's just a republican meme to assume everyone in the military is a Conservashit dolt

>We die as men or live as slaves
[REBEL YELLS INTERNALLY]

And you honestly believe all those Johnson people would automatically support Hillary?

>libertarian
>not right-wing

They HATED Bill in the 90's, so it's easy to assume they would not be too happy with Hillary.

>t. someone who grew up near Camp Lejeune in the 90's

Soooo intimidating.

SHIFTLY !!!????

cant make this up ....... go die!!!!!!!in a successful revolution the armed forces side with the people

Libertarians are right wing, dumbfuck. If you really think they're going to side with Hillary your swimming is a sea of delusion.

Like, for fucks sake, THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

>it's a pretty even 50/50 between Trump and Gary
>~10% supports Hillary

That's a BIG assumption Gary's supporters would jump ship- even then, it's still ~50/50

People don't support Hillary BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING STUPID AND CORRUPT, they wouldn't automatically support her.

Worst case scenario: Military is divided 50/50 and in-fights, nothing is really accomplished

The main decider then falls onto civilians in a civil war; left-wing loses. Automatically. Left-wingers are anti-gun, so it's fair to assume a higher percentage of you won't have guns or know how to use them.

Police are typically right-wing, and there's no fucking way they'd fight for lefties who have condemned them the past several years.

Left-wingers would be fucking pegged, even in the best case scenario.

You guys are weak willed beta losers who would be crushed beyond a doubt. You're primarily female or nu-male, you'd get fucked.

Bring it on. Limp wristed tranny boy.

>Vast majority is right wing with portion to left
>Both halves of right wing side will most likely agree on the majority of issues
That's like saying the ancient Greeks didn't band together to fight off invaders like Persia because they're a bit different.

Lol i am security for the power grid where i live our staff woud black out millions of people for weeks ij the event of civil war. They cant fix the dakaye we would do.

I'm voting for Trump and I am a Libertarian. Trump goals for the first 100 days:

>"A Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."
>"A hiring freeze on all federal employees."
>"A requirement that for every new federal regulation, 2 existing regulations must be eliminated."
>"A 5-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government."
>"A lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government."
>"A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections."

He wants to shrink the government, get rid of foreign influence and go after corruption. I'll put up with the stuff that I don't like for that.

fag trying to be tough, how cute

Seems someone at the liberals works really hard trying to have balls. But they know they will lose and die - that is why they are making threats now.

Give death, take death.

Bait aside, that's cute OP. Unlike the left we're not a bunch of emotional baboons. We'll sit back and watch the indictments/impeaching take place.

If the time for real revolution came, you understand 95%+ of gun owners, law enforcement and military are on our side, right?

You're going to need an escape plan to Canada to live under emporer fag if the real day of the rope approaches.

t. Combat veteran and current LEO

sorry op, looting a footlocker aint gonna save yo ass from whats comin

I no longer fear death becausw i know that life under liberal rule is worse than death. Live free or die trying.

Do us a favor and post your neck size. It will allow us to quickly approve your tree ornament application.

can anyone advise me on the matter of purchasing a firearm without my parents' knowledge? is it legal/advisable to do so or should i get a job and move out first?

If you even need to ask that question then you cannot be mature enough to handle a firearm

>is it legal to purchase a gun without my parent's knowledge?

user, I...

Of course it's fucking legal (or no less legal than it already is, if you're underage). Advisable is an entirely different matter.

Getting a job and your own place would be good general advice regardless.

Actually, it'll justify to Liberals why they need to push hard for restrictive gun laws. It's the only thing that can challenge them.

Fuck yeah, this. I'd love to kill some alt-rights.

What are you going to do? lay down in front of our vehicles holding hands yelling "were here!were queer!

>crunch
>onward to victory

Weak, pathetic, leftie. I have two guns, one for each of you.

Age and state please.

Ah fuck it.

If you are 18 rifles only most states 21 is handgun age for the rest.

Look up your states waiting period you lazy fuck.

Last but not least go to gun store by gun don't tell parents. Not hard. Oh also expect to pay more then you thought. Background check fees/ammo/taxes etc etc.

RIP alt-right.

OH I WISH I WERE IN THE LAND OF COTTON

>implying any of you liberal limp dicks have ever used a gun
>implying the people who do use guns would support you, the people who ain't to ban guns
Burn in hell Yankee, you won't do a damn thing but bitch

Are you sure OP?

>cyber hackers, drones
you cucks are too busy learning gender politics and prepping the bull, how the fuck are you going to man a drone and become 1337 hackers? what a fucking joke. you faggots get ptsd just from looking at a gun, bring it on pussy.

Here here

It's hilarious how lefties think they would have a chance. Your best bet would be to cower in your house and hope the brainwashed military members and nato reinforcements would defeat rebel military/ right wing militia.

Gonna throw a motzah ball at us Sholobo?

Suck my dick kike.

Being serious here. If there is a civil war, it will not be anything like the war 150 years ago.

Think more like North Vietnam, fighting for its sovereignty and existential purpose. That will be the stakes this go around.

I don't want to fight, but I would rather fight the globalists than the Russians desu.

i am going to LOVE killing you niggers.

the only thing better than killing a nigger is killing a white cuck, like op.

see ya on the 10th dead cuck.

it's you democrats that are the intolerant fuck ups in this world. you can't win on your merits so you get down and dirty with the people you don't agree with. you are disgusting.

democrats fill their ranks with lesbians, gays, transvestites, SJWs, feminists, anti-gun nutters, and art fags, you're literally composed of the weakest members of society; liberalism is all about supporting the people that otherwise couldn't support or fend for themselves.

You would be destroyed by the right in the current year.

Then we'll all fight in the dark

Pretty sure some /k/ faggots with night vision goggles and a bunch of other /k/ gear would absolutely wreck the sissified losers on the left

We have all the guns, faggot

What you fuckers don't understand is that War is the embodiment of Chaos. War is Kek, and it sustains both he and I.

Witnessed

>I don't want to fight, but I would rather fight the globalists than the Russians desu.

Bingo! I am confident that the Russians would leave me alone as long as I wasn't fucking around in their part of the world. The globalists see us as cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg1NcV4HXo

you have no idea whats coming but you can keep guessing. I know you saw my thread last night and it's got you worried. Dont worry user, it will be quite painless in the end

sic semper tyrannis
indicium est gratis

uh oh

looks like you're fucked

>cyber hackers
nigger this isn't the fucking 41st millenium guns don't have fucking machine spirits that you can hack to make them not shoot