Voltron Legendary Defender General

W...we’re g..gonna stick with this line up right Sup Forums? No more changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1495/69/1495695265665.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1495/69/1495695127396.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, new boy coming through.

Keith will return to Black eventually and he joined the BoM to track down Lotor...but instead Lotor just dropped off unannounced at their doorstep.

Keith, Shiro, and Lotor will all fight for ownership of the black lion

>supreme alpha chad
>unstoppable milfhunter
Are they the ultimate dream team?

Everyone is going back to their respective lions.

You mean
>The Chad Matt
>The Virgin Lance

No because Matt will never accept Lance fucking his mom

Keith will take Black and remain its pilot. Shiro will fly Blue when there is an emergency and Allura can’t fly. Just like my DotU.

Kieth is gonna become lotors copilot to keep an eye on him.
We won't get a return to the og5 until the last season.

Lotor still has a big chunk of the trans reality Comet left.

They could probably steal it from him and create a new Lion

>Lance has six fingers

It’ll be like Stiffler and Finch.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1495/69/1495695265665.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1495/69/1495695127396.jpg
Can anyone who can view these images rehost them onto Imgur? The link is dead for me where I am right now.

When was he born? How? Is he just an experiment? Why was he not in the flashback but knows his mother as Honerva and not Haggar? Does Zarkon remember Honerva, knowing Lotor is his son? What does Haggar actually remember? Is Lotor over 10 000 years old? If he's born recently, why? Zarkon doesn't need an heir and is still trying to abort him.

So Allura will obviously be revolted by Lotor, but maybe she'll also be interested in his Altean heritage?

Do, the slow burn relationship mentioned awhile back, I'm really onyl seeing two options at this point
A)lance and allura. Now that lance has someone actually interested in allura to compete with he might get more serious about how he feels, but also season 3 and 4 lance has been alluras emotional uplifter repeatedly, so i could see her starting to come around.
B) kieth and acxa, who had interaction in the weblum, though not much now, but with lotor and the girls poised to join the resistance it seems likely they'll get a lot more interaction.
I don't really see shiro, coran, or any of the smaller side characters as being involved at this point.

She will will think he has nice ears and Lance will get triggered.

Jesus, are you a dumb phoneposter?

He has a wire coat hanger with Lotor’s name on it.

Slow burn means anything is still possible, I don't get how you think Keith and Acxa is an option but Kallura not.

The slow burn relationships are Coranllura, Holtcest and Clance. Coranllura is the ultimate slow burn because 10 thousand years already passed.

>She will will think he has nice ears
It'll play out like this comic except replace Lance with Lotor and remove the blushing

He's a fucking mystery at this point.

Original Lotor had his origins showed, but this one is an enigma for now.

Yeah, sorry, my keyboard got updated and now everything is a few pixels off. Lots of typos.

THE GALRA DID NOTHING WRONG

Thank god Lotor isn’t Zarkon and Lorna’s rape baby anymore.

I haven't watched the old shows that closely but was it traditional for Lance to have a one-sided crush on Allura? I thought it was Lance growing out of his Allurasexuality into being less of a creep, although that bit with Matt means he's still into her. If they're still showing him acting possessive of her I doubt it's going to be anything more than a joke since she doesn't really show any interest in him back.

I doubt he was going to be a rape baby in VLD.

The slow burn relationships are Mance, Pance, Clance and Samce. Lance ends up with all the Holts.

>Kallura
It's still possible i suppose, but season 3 didn't have much and season 4 had kieth gone and allura didn't seem to mind at all. It feels like if they go the kallura route, it won't be the slow burn, it'll be a big to do

Amazing.

>tfw you want pance to happen because then lance will get to see colleen more often

I think every potential relationship in this show is going to be a slow burn except Romelle/Shiro if that happens.

Where the hell did this clance shit come from?

Did anyone else think this season was poor?
Lotor acts like an idiot by killing his general who we barely knew anything about and doesn't discuss it. Then he's betrayed by his other generals who we barely knew anything about. It feels like there are episodes missing

>Keith leaves

>Second best season after S1

>The slow burn is lotor and axca
>Everyone is equally disappointed

I’m in the same boat as you, user.

I think they just want to make fun of Klancers

From what I know Lance digging Allura was a thing in the original show, too. His VA also said in an older interview that Lance would fall seriously in love with someone during VLD. Might have been about Lance's feelings for Allura becoming more serious. It looked like that to me in S3 and S4. Question is if Allura ever reciprocates in this version.

It should be Merla x Acxa

I haven't watched DotU but from based off clips and what I've read from other people who watched it, he at least had a crush on her and was supportive of her as a paladin.

It’s a long story.

Breaking it into two miniseasons killed thr flow.
If they had one big season, they could have dropped two episodes entirely and filled those eps with actual development
We do know, however, that some scenes had to be cut. The trailer from way back had shiro and matt fighting side by side.
At this point, the odds of that season 3 tease winding up in season 5 is low

Posting further evidence.

Lauren also said it's going to be someone he didn't expect to fall for before he matured, and he's been hitting on her since the pilot.

I love Lotor! Prince of the best girl and best darth vader! Praise Lotor!

Allura fucked everyone in golion and voltron, except Lotor because he has fish aids.

>EXCEPT YOU SHIRO IM NEVER GETTING RID OF YOU YOU ARE THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER

So is this a 1) death flag 2) Power Ranger reference or 3) writers passive aggressive over studio meddling?

So will it be Pidge or some new character?

I'm going with either he died as a baby and was later brought back with space coke or he died in child birth and was later brought back with space coke.

Honeva and Zarkon live a depressing life either way

They were probably expecting Shiro to be the fan favorite, so they put that in.

To this day, i feel that making the princess the dark skinned one was a terrible idea. Her colorscheme had to be drastically altered, and it just led to some bad design.
They could have just as easily made hunk darker skinned without altering his color scheme.
Sometimes this show has 10/10 design, but sometimes they really screw it up

I also think it's a loss.jpg variant but I'm confused on when he would've been brought back because his parents are clearly regretting they did.

>be 9
>ship Keith and Allura
>see this scene in a couple of episodes even though Keith deserved it the most
>rage
Later on I found out it happened in one episode in Golion and they recycled that scene and the one with Pidge

So I take it Shiro and Zarkon returning was due to executive meddling / selling toys? Kinda wierd how everything went back to status quo (almost) this season.

I love Shiro/Sam you guys

>not liking chocolate with pink
That's a pretty common color choice though? I personally would add more pink instead of the baby blue shade they chose for the majority of her dress.

>DotU Pidge liked Allura
So Matt is just the substitute this time?

Odds are, at this point, either pidge or one of the generals.
The show likely only has 3 more years max, maybe just 2, so unless season 5 opens with a new love interest, it'll be an existing char

Matt is like the VLD reimagining of Chip.

>parents spend years trying to bring him back with space coke
>instantly regret it when he turns out to be an ungrateful brat

MY SIDES

I hope it's Pidge so Matt and Lance's rivalry can be continued further.

I am one of the few people who feel current Allura’s design is worse than her original. It just seems like they were looking for brownie points with that one. Pidge being a girl was a common misconception in the old days so it doesn’t feel forced.

I only watch this show because I have a thing for brown girls to be honest. Also, this I wish Allura kept her pink dress.

Matt is Chip.

I like her design and colors, while her old scheme was nice it's so stereotypical it's become dull.

Well that's the point I'm making
She's chocolate, white, blue, pink, and bits of color for her jewelry. It's not even the right shades of blue or pink to go with chocolate skin.
I understood they wanted visual references to her piloting the blue lion, but it's like the designers have never met an actual black woman.
Which surely can't be the case, can it?

This art is beautiful. Sauce?

Her spacesuit and paladin armor is pink at least...

@starpatches on twitter

Would being taken as a pet by some high-ranking galra really be that bad?

Well, she's an alien, not an actual blsck woman. Going for a slightly unconventional look makes sense.

I don't even think the colors are the problem to be honest, it would just look better inverted. With the pink dress and blue accent cape thing.

There's not many of us in here right now but in effort to spark discussion:
>What are the things VLD has done well?
>What are the things that are meh
>Things that are unforgivable and godawful?

None of the writers or artists are black so...

>We do know, however, that some scenes had to be cut. The trailer from way back had shiro and matt fighting side by side.
Are you sure those were cut and not from a later season?

Yeah, but not the same pink
Her paladin armor is a cooler pink than her spacesuit

Thanks bro

>unforgivable and godawful
the fandom, duh.

Patrician taste.

Female and gay male fan base.

We can all agree nu Alfor is best Alfor though, right?

It's goth pink because she wears it to honor the dead. Allura is pastel goth.

Honestly I feel that Keith leaving for the BoM is probably one of the better things that could have happened for the show. It's want he wants, and hes much more interesting doing his own shit on the side than him just needlessly starting all his gay drama by staying with the team. The only thing I miss is Allura being the support from the tower but I suppose Coran is a viable replacement.

gotta love the mice

>10 different colors
>Everyone else has 6-8
Mostly i think it's this.
Toning down some of the color variation would have led to larger color blocks and the skin tone wouldn't stand out as much.

Why is he the Red pilot if he’s a scientist type?

The next sentence addresses that.

What is this? An image for mice?

Should I get the shitty shiro and Keith figures to further the shitty collection?

I thought it was referring to S3 plot threads in general.

Possibly...

Forgot my pic

Slurp

Romelle will pilot the ship.

Kek. I meant the show itself. The terrible fandom is a given
>inb4 Hunk's entire character

No, she will get raped by Lotor.