Is /ourcontrolledoppositionguy/ breaking up?

He looks like his nuts are in a vice. Poor guy. WTF I love psyOP actors now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkKdYqL2kaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNp5_Kzix9M
youtube.com/watch?v=vEaJBenJV80
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A
youtube.com/watch?v=UeYq0b17bYo
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ379rX1KK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

search; Oliver Betchley

guys dropping massive redpills right now

He is my favourite fish enthusiast.

The biggest red pills are always the ones mentioned real quickly, almost as though they're under his breath.

Seriously, Jones has been dumping industrial grade red pills into the water.

>Oliver Betchley
Thanks Bong.
Here are some cool ones
youtube.com/watch?v=PNp5_Kzix9M
youtube.com/watch?v=vEaJBenJV80

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

Yet he still vehemently backs Epstein "lolita express" flying Trump. He leaks the pedo, cultist shit to get you used to the fact you have no choice, no power. Hillary and Trump are both part of the filth. Alex just rubs your nose into your own impotence, then gives you "the lesser of two evils", just like the mainstream media. He is a piece of shit controlled opposition, just like the OP stated.

Theyre mocking you, and there's nothing you can do but rage and vote for one of their chosen candidates.

lol bro I WANT to believe Trump knows whats up.
TRUMP knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c
Skip to the end for some CLASSIC TRASHMAN

lol dear meeindreamn MERDIEER
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

people say that a lot about AJ but what proof is there?

Seems strange that the (((government))) would purposely broadcast such damaging information to millions of people, doesn't make any sense

The point of controlled opposition is to lump all free thinkers in with somebody that goes completely nuts and makes all critical conspiracy theorist look like tinfoil hat crazies.

but he was literally right about the elites being satan worshiping pedos...

not buying it

Trump has never flown on the Express you dumbass

eternal anglo
and
a jewess

what can go wrong

But he is literally wrong about the kikes and about the 911 false flag and about the Orlando false flag and Charleston and Virginia and Sandy Hook.
youtube.com/watch?v=UeYq0b17bYo

>i dont agree with everything he says so he's a government agent

the idea that there were no planes on 911 is fucking retarded, what are your views on those events listed?

911 and sandy hook were inside jobs but we're talking about conspiracy theories here so sometimes people speculate and sometimes they get shit wrong. He is compromised on the Jew topic though.

It's the people telling you that no planes hit the towers that are the government psyop agents planting crazy shit, it's funny that you call AJ cointel pro while buying actual cointel pro crap.

you are an idiot, stop posting please.

>when brainforce gives you testicular torsion

WE R BREKIN T' CONDITIONING

lel it looks like he's getting some skullduggery underneath the desk and he's trying to keep it together and not bust a nut

I've always trusted you, water filter salesman.

he will be trump's minister of media

the filter man has never been wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ379rX1KK0

How dare you speak about Bill Hicks that way!

Delete this.

what were in the invites?

>He has to be right all the time to be real
Yeah nah.

Did FBI user call AJ a useful idiot or was that someone else? AFAIK Jones doesn't totally get all of the events that play out politically because they are on another level. Just like how he has major disagreements with Pieczenik over China's influence etc. So he's an idiot in the sense where he will go with his gut and put together a picture with only part of the information but not from the very best source every time, which makes him lose target.

However I don't think we would be on the wrong track with AJ, we'll find our true enemies as we expose the crimes of the people we see right now, it's should all come loose eventually.

Yes he said Alex believes what he says but is a useful idiot.

>Bill Clinton is a rapist!
>Infowars dot com