What do you think about Chinese cartoons? They've been making a lot of investments in the industry in recent years...

What do you think about Chinese cartoons? They've been making a lot of investments in the industry in recent years, and with their partnership with DreamWorks, will soon have a lot more movies in the theaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

v.qq.com/x/list/children?iarea=3&sort=20&offset=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2LKyDzvbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a Zone parody desu

aren't chinese people really jew-ey when it comes to business? they'll probably cut a lot of corners

Please dont tell me Im not the only one to enjoy this robot girl's design.

What are Chinese cartoons called, anyway? Animing? Heaven's Moving Pictures?

What was that kid's kung-fu show about the animal people and the seven swords where everything was suffering for one character but it was all really cute? I wanna watch that.

The State (capitalized for commiedom) was genuinely embarrassed that Kung Fu Panda captured the imagination of Chinese lore better than they themselves could even in China itself. Look it up.

if they are silly /ugly looking they are cartoons, if they look "Animesque" they are "Animation"

That was Rainbow Cat & Blue Rabbit.

Here she is fighting cute little animals. It's some sort of ecology themed show where machinery is trying to destroy nature, and they defend nature.

I wanna fuck that robot

So they were literally shamed into investing into animation? How novel.

I'm genuinely interested to see what will spring forth from them getting involved in animation, going off what I've seen in the thread so far it looks like they seem to like 3d shows as opposed to using flash or something similar. China loves their big robot/monster fights and spaceships, maybe we'll see a surge of giant robot action.

Shit, user. They're called shit.

That saturation makes my eyes bleed

So chinese are big furrys? Or is this just some small selection happens to have animal characters?

Animal characters are a universal concept. They exist in all forms of media, worldwide.

It's like I'm back on Newgrounds

Can understand that. Myths, Fables. But so much in cartoons is a little bit much at once. So i was guessing that its just because of the small selection in this thread.

My favorite cartoons are the best cartoons from DPRK!

Anyone got any DPRK favorites?

that one cartoon with the fox lady is pretty much the default answer.

I want transformable toys of those things.

Where's that from?

well... they at least are not afraid of doing females with hips and breast

that final attack in the vid from the robot woman was pretty dope looking not gonna lie.

Bargain bin asians make bargain bin cartoons. More at 11

what are good sites to watch chinese cartoons on?

v.qq.com/x/list/children?iarea=3&sort=20&offset=0

Some non-Chinese cartoons slipped into the results, even though it's sorted for domestic animation. Still, 99% of the shows there are Chinese cartoons.

It looks like the cgi sequences from invader zim

Really? I don't see it.

A lot of the stuff that the Western fringe/niche movement picks up on is the anthro media, because ways to get exposed to Chinese media are fledgling at best, and the early adopters are the kind of furry hipster that like really cutesy character designs despite the lower animation quality and post on /trash/ with un-lewded animal designs in case LonBlueWolf or some new meat is looking for some lewd trendsetter points.

english subs when?

Lucky Pie isn't as much of a ripoff of Adventure Time as I thought it would be, and goes from zero to DEEPEST LORE pretty quickly.

never?

reminds me a lot of Adventure Time season 1

>DEEPEST LORE
please explain, I don't understand ching chong

holy shit I'm in love
even if the animation is choppy, and the artstyle newgrounds-like, she looks really fucking cute
chinks did something right for once

It's the only answer, really

She seems like a fun character. She's not the big boss of the show, but she does work for him, along with some other colorful characters.

This scene is pretty funny even without understanding any of it.

A new waifu has been acquired

why USA is so sexy?

Because that N.K perspective.

Like i see australia as "Furry faggot"

so what is this? I can't reverse image search it

Miracle Star can be discussed in Sup Forums. Nearly every other Chinese product is copying a Japanese show, and therefore belongs in Sup Forums.

I remember about user who post chinese cartoon about fairy been rape by a tentacle... Like real tentacle sex while hero fairy fight.

wasnt that from rainbow something rabbit or beijing opera cats?

Let me know when Tamen de Gushi gets an adaptation.

>Tamen de Gushi
that gay shit is

They don’tvhave a furry subculture, user.

They totally do. They post art on weibo, which is sort of their twitter and facebook combined. Their Google, baidu, also has integrated forums for every subject. You can find all sorts of art on those forums.

>Nearly every other Chinese product is copying a Japanese show
I think you're forgetting about the infamous Lucky Pie

>one of the most popular characters from Chinese literature is an anthro monkey
>no furry subculture

Boy, I sure do love digimon.

What's her name?

>What do you think about Chinese cartoons?

It's castrated. Censorship is clearly still holding them back from going fully Chinese.

>infamous
People actually respect it. Even the AT crew.

Beijing Opera Cats got picked up by Splash Entertainment. The English dub is nearly finished, although the show was renamed Jing-Ju Cats. I still like the Chinese intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2LKyDzvbc

That one user who's really into Beijing Opera Cats is going to have a field day. Maybe it'll get Wakfu permissions on Sup Forums now.

How do you feel about the recent trend of China outsourcing to the United States? Rock Dog and Valt The Wonder Deer were two Chinese properties made entirely in the United States. China paid for it, but Americans made it.

Havoc in Heaven was a masterpiece.

Could America be becoming the new Korea?

That thing. It's as if Antoine and Sally (Pink version) had a baby.

who is this smene demond

anything plot-driven is plagued with the most cookie cutter character archetypes imaginable.

see one chinese adventure/comedy film whether animated or not and youve seen them all.

you think the west and anime have a problem with repetitive stories and characters? woah boy buckle up and marathon chinese films

>Ecoanything
>The chinese
The joke tells itself