In case you haven't realized, as of today and for the very first time in this election...

In case you haven't realized, as of today and for the very first time in this election, Trump is now the electoral FAVORITE to win the election thanks to New Hampshire.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful.

He needs more consistent polling in Florida for him to be the favorite

the fate of the world has never been so entertaining

YEAH BABY CTR GET FUCKED

Post proof that he's the electoral favourite now

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/

FLORDIA PAPER BALLOT RIGGING SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I never thought this would happen, I acutally I'm undecided.

Florida is the problem now. If Trump wins Florida, he has a better than 50-50 chance to win the presidency.

If he loses Florida it is over.

BUMP FOR TRUMP, CTR SHILLS, LOOK AT THIS THREAD, FUCKING KEKS.

>If he loses Florida it is over
Don't the Bush's run the rigging racket in Florida? We could be looking at a Jeb surge here.

I bet $850 on him winning Florida

>tfw the ultimate meme result actually could happen

what odds?

Why is this getting slid? Why the fuck are you all letting this get slid?

It could but I am sure we'll see MI swing red. Also that map doesn't include the 2nd Maine vote that would go for trump and make it 270.

BUMP

IT'S YOUR CHANCE
DO THE DANCE

Unfortunately Clinton is a Bush lackey just like her husband.

$0.44 a share

Florida going blue is a meme, internal polls have him doing fine, and early voting is WAY up for republicans right now. He's ahead when Mittens was losing by 4% at this time in the race, with almost all independants going blue. They're going red this cycle.

I have $350 on NH going red, I'm thinking about putting in another $500

*unzips dick*

I actually hope that this happens. I think the liberal butthurt that would come from the mainly republican congress picking Trump as the winner would be even more intense than if he had just won it like normal.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/

He still leads absentee + early voting by 6k. Obama led that by 170k last election and barely won by .9%.

i don't know how im gonna be able to deal with this for the next 5 days
it's actually happening, donald trump does not only have a chance to win, he has a better chance than clinton
i almost cant believe it

>tfw polls average form a huge white dick
>what did elections mean by this?

Pay respect to NH by posting products from NH

What would be even better was if McMuffin cucked the 270 from Donald, and Hillary had more than him, but the congress chose Trump.

Libs would be exploding about how REEEEEEE THE PERSON WITH THE MOST ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES SHOULD WIN NO MATTER WHAT REEEEEEEEE