YOUTUBERS PAID OFF TO MAKE PRO HILLARY VIDEOS CONFIRMED

Today a video was uploaded by Philip Defranco and he says in a "hypothetical" story how YouTube offered him money to endorse Hillary Clinton and since he refused he was excluded from some retarded rewind new years video youtube does every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2k9wEZJDIU

source at 9:30

Some examples of paid youtubers:

Casey Neanderthal:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

Jewoozie:

youtube.com/watch?v=irA7Z_Udt_4

Blonde bitch:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDuhUJV8hec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All these litteraly who?
When these vids get 50 million views it might make a real dent.
And OFCOURSE they try to pay youtubers to spread their shit. The msm gets paid, companies pay for commercials to get their shit sold and politicians spend money to get elected.
Stop making a big deal over obvious shit. It's nothing. NOTHING!

the liberals are so cucked they pay youtubers to train underage americans to vote for hillary? do they not think?

Clear Jewish collusion to destroy The Goy is nothing? Time for a Shoah.

Just watch Nostalgia Critic, I saw how he laughs at Trump or talk about refugees. Also he said he liked the Ghostbuster 2016 movie.

So cucked

>tell your audience of people too young to vote and young people who historically are the lowest amount of voters to vote for me

How retarded is Shill?

>youtuber doesnt share my political preference
>conclusion: paid shill

K

makes sense

they do it with holywood actors.

why not do it with E-celebs who'll sell out for alot less.

Try again.
When shillary and drumpf make commercials to get their shit out there nobody gives a shit, it's expected even, but they pay a sub 1m view jewtuber and it's all muh corruption, muh sellouts.
It's fucking nothing, jewtube drama.

They sellout their own people.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Make what you will of it.

They're both Jews colluding together.

ahh now that Casey video makes sense

Pretty sure milennial numale e-faggots support her naturally. I highly doubt they bother paying them. This is just another youtuber trying to get his own subscriptions, guaranteed.

>memes

Not memeing 99% of Jewtubers are Jews.

>Pretty sure milennial numale e-faggots support her naturally

could be.

still it's making me think of random non-political youtubers i like who make like a single random politcal video that's so opposed to their normal attitude.

shit probably happens more than we realise.

>no proof of anything

Wow, surely this is the nail in the coffin that will turn things around for Trump.

Donald doesn't need help he's a Jew.

Probably because they're developmentally now at an age where they want to engage politically. I was about 21 before i got hands on and i imagine most youtubers are probably just past that. Or also a lot of people have come out of the woodwork because all their trigger programming is being set off by trump's divisive dark deplorable racist sexist etc etc etc. A lot of musicians have made out of place statements too but i doubt they're paid off either, trump just really fucking triggers their testosterone to levels they're not comfortable with.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Of course but normies don't suspect their "favourite" jewtube faggots have been paid off behind the scenes to push one candidate or the other. They think these are personalities they know independently coming to the conclusion to vote for Hillary. It's neither illegal do it or a bad idea to expose that it is done in the name of transparency.

explain.

Are you saying that the potus is paying youtubers to basically advertise for them in secret?

And you don't see the difference between a commercial and a undisclosed paid endorsement?