AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHA HOW CAN THEY BE SO WRONG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibpAARbYPh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Caring about Death Battle.
Best to ask yourself what went wrong with you, user.

I don't feel like watching their video, so care to explain what happened? I feel like they're on a similar enough tier that it would just depend on the writer

Given that Wonder Woman lost against Rogue I'm assuming they let her pity win

Just like they made Batman pity win against Captain America after losing to spiderman

What the fuck does Thor even have in common with Wonder Woman

Slowdinson couldn't ever touch Wonder Woman in a 1vs1 battle.

Warrior types based out of some mythology.

If this wasn't obvious to you, you just might be a dummy.

What happened and is the next match up retarded or what?

So with that out of the way, which company trinity wins? Ironman is allowed his Thorbuster and Batman his Hellbat. No pre crisis incarnations allowed, though.

Let me guess, Wondy picked up thor
shammer and slew him with it, right?

Dude, that's the obvious ending.

Or was it something else?

DC is better both in power and in iconic status.

The deciding factor here is Wonder Woman vs. Iron-man which will most likely go in Wonder Woman's favor. Superman vs. Thor and Batman vs. Captain America can go either way. The intervention from the winner of the Wonder Woman vs. Iron-man fight will ultimately decide which side wins.

DC team Speedblitz.

Is the lighting that is summoned by Thor magic itself or just regular lighting that he summoned with magic?

>these heroes are better because the writers say they're stronger

You've got to be at least 18 to post here

It's not out yet
Rendering issues delayed it for tonight for people who paid for a subscription
Public is Wednesday

Wonder Woman would kick that worthless faggot back to Alfheim.

That's not the Marvel trinity user.

The only member of Marvel's misbegotten Johnny-come-lately "Trinity" worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman is Captain America. Thor and Iron Man are fucking trash, have always been trash, and always will be trash.

I'm pretty sure they haven't even released it yet.

So do you only make these threads so people notice that these come out, or what?

Doesn't matter. Electricity is still highly effective against Superman. See Livewire.

I stopped paying attention to these things after the bullshit that was Gaara va Toph.

There is no right answer, Thor speed is completelly inconsistent, sometimes he clearly stating that he's slower than wolverine and in others he's countering silver surfer speed.

Are you trying to get the Marvel team killed? Lets try and keep it fair.

Killed how? Captain Marvel can energy drain Superman and thus significantly weakening him. Which make it possible for even someone like Iron-man to defeat him.

Superman is perpetually powered by the sun. Carol is doing shit against him.

Superman wouldn’t instantly recover his lost solar reserves. If he did, Parasite wouldn’t be such a problem for him.

Thor got his ass kicked by a super-engineered space horse, he was no chance against Diana. So much for "Worthy".

A super-engineered space horse that was created to fight cosmic horrors. BRB also had field advantage.

So i'm confused, has it been released or not? If so, A) who won and B) what's the next fight

>Parasite
>Problem

If your only defense for Carol being on the team is a clear jobber, then you've already lost.

Try actually reading Thor comics.

Thor:

Is literally just Thor, God of Thunder, that's it. his "worthiness" doesn't means shit if an alien, a cancer patient, and a frog can also become Thor.

Diana:

Has powers from 6 Deities, can Astral Project to even myths, was also a Star Sapphire at one point, knows many of armed and unarmed fighting styles, and so on. But they'll do some bullshit where Thor wins, I bet.

Let's analyze this for a moment....

1. Wonder Woman lost her last Death Battle.
2. She is currently at the height of her popularity.
3. It's a fight with a woman fighting a man.

If Death Battle has Thor win, I think that would irrefutable prove that they don't create these battles with the winner already in mind.

>Is literally just Thor, God of Thunder, that's it. his "worthiness" doesn't means shit if an alien, a cancer patient, and a frog can also become Thor.

Also, Captain America, Superman.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breathes in*
>HAHAHAHA

Where are the mods? I thought this type of post was a bannable offense?

It would take a bit more than just one death battle. But it would make their credibility better nonetheless.

And Vision, Awesome Android, Magento, Deadpool, Loki, yeaaah Odin might as well make a new weapon for Thor.

>it's a fight with a woman fighting a man

Those narrator voices are so grating and unfunny. How can anyone stand this shit?

I haven't even watched it yet but I doubt DB does any actual research. Not even reading wikia articles.

Oh gee whiz user, its almost like trying to compare the abilities of two characters from completely different settings built on top of utterly opposing assumptions and principles when most of the time the abilities of said characters aren't even rigorously defined even in their own settings will always result in what amounts to 95% hog wash. Who would have thought
Then again this is fucking Sup Forums

Underestimating Parasite. Parasite is a legit heavy hitter if he have a sufficient power source, aka Superman.

Thor because he has a cock

nobody cares about women tho

... Livewire is hot.

>Thor:
>Is literally just Thor, God of Thunder, that's it.
And God of War and God of Strength.

>his "worthiness" doesn't means shit if an alien, a cancer patient, and a frog can also become Thor.
Sure lets ignore the fact that Thor have legit weather manipulation and earth manipulation powers.

>Diana:
>Has powers from 6 Deities,
Not in current canon Rucka. Only blessing she got is from Hermes which grants her flight.

>can Astral Project to even myths,
Useless.

>was also a Star Sapphire at one point,
Even more useless since she doesn't have it.

>knows many of armed and unarmed fighting styles, and so on.
And Thor doesn't?

DC's Trinity is no doubt more iconic but Spider-Man is arguably more iconic than any DC character. Batman and Superman come close though

Have you ever read a Thor comic user

Being fair I can see how they came to those conclusions.

Rogue is strong/tough enough to stand and fight Diana at least for a little while, and there is no reason to think she couldn't beat WoWo by molesting her like she always does if she can't beat someone fairly.

Batman should lose to Spider-Man. At least on an initial encounter. Spidey isn't really street-level, he just scales himself back to it, and Bruce is for all his plot-armor a mortal detective who knows a lot of fighting styles. It's really Batman versus a stupidly strong, fast, tough, and borderline precog (or whatever you would deem his spider sense) meta with no real weaknesses I can think of. Any following encounters would fall into prep-time and/or bat-genius situations. But I think it's realistic that Batman would lose the first fight.

Wonder Woman versus Thor is actually interesting, because it really depends on the versions they are using, and even 'when' these versions.

I mean let's assume 616 Odinson. Are we talking 90s/00s Thor? Power-creep Thor? Odinforce Thor? Current hamerless and Odinforceless Thor? Same for Diana. Are we talking old school can lift a tank/DCEU WoWo? Post-Crisis can realistically hold off (and kill with her magical artifacts if required) a bloodlusted Superman long enough to kill Max? Injustice or N52 where where can outright defeat Superman and is basically a goddess?

Either way, it's already been answered (whether you find that answer satisfying is another matter) in the old DC vs Marvel comics. WoWo made Thor her bitch and claimed Mjolnir, becoming probably the most powerful being in comics briefly. Before dropping it for a fair fight and jobbing to fucking Storm/Orora of all people.

batman and captain america fought though, and after a short exchanged batman conceded the fight and called a truce

so having batman win against captain america just shows their lack of research

Is JLA/Avengers even canon? it is a bit confusing

>Given that Wonder Woman lost against Rogue
Fucking how?

Supes blitzes and incapacitates all three in seconds

Canon to DC not to Marvel.

Can we get their op forms? Like Rune King thor?

It was their third episode
Back when Ben was animating
Back when they had fucking healthbars

>DC vs Marvel comics

Those were determined by fan votes, you know.

Every hit Diana landed stunned her, made Rogue stronger, faster and tougher, and left Diana open to be grabbed. And she has a lot of exposed skin to touch.

There's no script, plot or writer in a vs debate, moron.

Depends on how Rogue's power works. Sometimes she can absorb the power of magic beings like gods and spirits. Sometimes she can't absorb the power of magic beings like gods and spirits. Sometimes she can absorb the power of magic beings like gods and spirits but suffer negative side effects from it. Like when she absorb some of Ares's power and it was killing her. Or when she absorb some of Ghost Rider's power and it was mindraping her.

>Diana:
>Has powers from 6 Deities
Thor defeated ten thousand gestalted gods.

Why it isnt' FemThor?

>Superman vs. Thor
>Batman vs. Captain America

But these have already actually happened and been resolved? There is no need for them to do those battles.

Superman won. Because apparently in the DC universe the dials go up to eleven. And because he's fucking Superman.

Captain America may have won after a long and exhausting battle, so Batman offered him a brofist, they became superfriends, and it ended in a tie so they could try and figure out what was going on.

>dat Livewire

Doesn't matter bro. Supes beat Thor handily.

If you don't think Thor's lightning would Vaporize Superman without Odinforce you are a casual philistine.

>Hellbat

You mean the suit that allows the Batman to fucking solo Apocolypse and Darkseid, basically bringing him physically up to or beyond Superman's physical level, while still being Bruce Wayne/The Batman inside?

I would consider taking the suit options away.

However. Superman has beaten Thor rather easily, so at least give him Odinforce or a power up. Wonder Woman has also beaten Thor, but she has also jobbed to Storm (X-Men), so who the fuck knows how she would do against Iron Man. Cap being a super soldier evens out against Batmans brains and skill and they are largely equal, Steve being what would be classed as enhanced/meta in DC giving him the edge.

Because it's Wonder Woman vs Thor, not Jane Foster.

>implying one hit from Diana wouldn't be enough to ko her
>implying Diana would just keep punching her after the first hit stunned/drained her
>implying she wouldn't just use the lasso
Plus Diana's powers aren't even physically based, they're divine.

>happened and been resolved?
In a crossover where Marvel was contractually obligated to never have Superman lose to a Marvel character.

If you think Superman is 100% powerless against magic you're an ignorant shitposter.

>You mean the suit that allows the Batman to fucking solo Apocolypse and Darkseid
Bullshit. The Hellbat is a double-edge sword that severely injuries the wearer each second they wear it. Batman w/ Hellbat would had died from the damage inflicted him via Hellbat long before he even defeat Darkseid.

>WoWo after kicking Thor's ass.

I didn't say they were right, I said that was their reasoning.

How come there hasn't been any m3u8 leaks anymore?

Doesn't need to be 100% powerless to get fucking smoked by Lightning from the fount of Odin

If Livewire can fuck him up with non-magical lightning Thor will have a field day, considering he comes close to Superman without his lightning

If it didn't end in sex, then what was the point?

>Death Battle
>no script, plot or writer

>But I think it's realistic that Batman would lose the first fight
Bat would lose all the odd number fights, Spider even. They're both ridiculous prep-timers.

The reality, though, is that these are physical books I can go pick up and refer to, printing by these companies. Canon can be debated until we are blue in the face, and how the wins were decided (you think Thor would beat WoWo this time, given how highly received her film was and the current social climate, if they tried for a redo?), but I'll take my printed pages over something like death battles or drawn out debates.

I really like Batinthesun productions though, except for how they always have to end in death. Depending on how many special effects they have to fuck up they can be really good. I loved Batman versus Vader with Superman rescuing him at the end.

>Superman wielding Mjolnir and a vibranium shield. You are so fucked.

No he's not, Spiderfag. Spidey at this point is only liked by Shitskins.

Sure. Because that obligation means that Superman has beaten Hulk (multiple times) and Thor on page. It was printed and it happened. The meta reasons don't mean shit. And it's not like we are saying Batman beat either of them. Superman realistically should be able to, and did.

>Because Marvel agreed to do this with DC, it doesn't count!

Is this a fucking school yard?

Spider-man would win even if Batman had prep-time. Spider-man is significantly faster, stronger and more durable than Batman. All the prep-time in the world won't help you if you can't land a hit on the guy that you are attempting to take down. Spider-man doesn't have any exploitable weakness like Superman. If Superman didn't care about Batman's well being, he would destroy Batman even if he had prep-time.

>Is this a fucking school yard?
The only one acting like a child is you.

Yeah, it is, but he would last long enough that it's a stupid artifact to give him. It basically renders Steve irrelevant in the fight at best because you suddenly have three celestial/planetary level threats on one team, and one on the other. The only reason I hesitate to call you out on WoWo versus Iron Man is that with her durability always fucking fluctuating, he might have something that can take her down.

Just like how Wolverine easily defeated Lobo a guy that gave Superman a difficult time and kicked his ass on several occasion. Going by what you just said, Wolverine would destroy Superman if they fought.

xavier totally rigged that

Skip to 2:37
youtube.com/watch?v=ibpAARbYPh0

>gives pages
>cites reasons
>calls out 'but muh contractual obligations agree by both parties'

(you)

Yeah, I actually agree. Spidey is a fucking monster, we just rarely get to see it. He is the sort of threat that makes Batman grumble about Gotham being his city before grudgingly calling in bigger hitters.

Superman beat Hulk in a) the Silver Age, an B) when the fights were all fan voted. Try again.

The only thing more hax than prep-time is Speed Force and Pym Particle. Get that "logic" the fuck out of here.

No offense but Spidey got beat by a shit tier mutie with a comparable pre-cog ability. If Bats can anticipate his moves it could be a more even fight.
Everyone involved thought it was retarded as well.

Storm also beat Diana. Do you see me bitching about it? I still have the trade on my shelf. It was printed in a Marvel/DC book. It's more 'definitive' than anything we can say.

However, if I remember right, they disappear behind the bar and they never show what happened. They knew how ridiculous it was too. I think they even later handwaves it by some shit about Lobo being paid to throw the fight or something.

>It was printed in a Marvel/DC book
Where the fights were decided by fan vote, making them invalid.

Why? It's your turn. Produce the officially produced and published pages that show Hulk beating Supes? I know there is at least one outline of what would have happened if the fans had voted for the Hulk. Let's be honest though. That was never going to happen.

Lobo mentions a bald man paying him off.
Bringing up the Storm vs. Diana fight also doesn't help Thor's case, because Diana held Mjolnir during that fight before letting it go

Storm defeat Wonder Woman is the second most bullshit win of that series.

>ohyou.jpg

Okay user. What about the Silver Age crossovers and the more recent one?

What about the Silver Age comic why Batman turn into a saucer and flew away? Or when the Trickster out ran the Flash?

Heh, no match for Jane-Thor. That woulda been a better match. She can even levitate the hammer without touching it, like my boner.