Star vs A Nice Lady

New Promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=6JyDo1wLpgI

I'm going to marry the Queen of Darkness!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE&t=28m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE will

>Eclipsa lets Katrina wear her hat

>ywn spend a night eating pizza, browsing the internet and playing video games with her

>honorary princess froggo
I NEED IT

OH SHIT!

Marco kisses this face every day.

Poor guy

Suffering Star

Dies Irae theory continues to be vindicated I see. Star is on the path to become the fallen angel.

>she kisses Marco's face every day
FTFY

Lucky beaner gets best girl

Yep, the overarching theme of "Star fucks up with epic proportions and horrible, horrible consequences because she refuses to listen to advice and believes she knows better" continues

How likely is it that Eclipsa is the opposite of Moon in the sense of she loves Monsters, but has grown to distrust, and hate Mewman for what they've done. Her ultimate goal is for the Monsters to once again rule Mewni.

I mean look at the wands user

>New wand has devil horns replacing her crown symbolizing rebellion
>New wand sheds angel wings the past two had, suggesting fallen angel
>New wand sheds diamond hilt in favor of what could be Eclipsa's ribbon like spell she cast on Moon suggesting Star is done following her mother, and takes Eclipsa as a mentor.

>Star should just shut up, be a good girl and listen to her mother
Yeah that worked out great last time

Maybe Moon should start treating her daughter like the young woman she is and decision maker she will soon be, by actually explaining why Eclipsa is dangerous instead of yelling at her for not accepting everything she says at face value.

Toffee fans whining about their dead lizard not being in promos and stuff are maybe not as widespread as the Jackie fans but are also pretty annoying.

How old was Eclipsa when she was imprisoned? From her painting, I thought she looked a bit on the younger side of middle aged, but she looks pretty young in this clip.

Why the fuck are you bringing up toffee for?

20s, left her kingdom before her daughter turned 14.

I mean we don't know for sure but she looks younger than Moon and even Mrs. Diaz.

>star threads again

Woah, did something happen or is just because of the promo?

It still has a diamond on the bottom, though

Because I just ran into a bunch of complaints about that and it reminded me that they're not so different from the Jackie fans after all.

Really it was more a reminder for myself that, hey, it's not just Jackie who's inspiring FANDOM RAGE right now.

Okay how the fuck is this show animated? Some scenes look puppet animated while others looks hand drawn.

Old enough that she had a daughter, but we have no idea how long she stuck around after that.
Probably in her early-mid 30s, but she even could be in her 20s.

It has been like this since last week.

That's because it is animated that way.

Sugarcube uses puppets and Rough Draft Korea hand-draws it.

Two studios have worked on the show since Season 2, Sugarcube does computer animation while Rough Draft Korea is hand-drawn.
But I'm almost certain they do whole episodes and I'm pretty sure every scene in that promo is from the same episode. The shot with Star on the table looks weird, but that's probably just them botching the perspective with her being at an angle.

How do you manage to add those two together and reach such a conclusion? Calling the ending shit is a perfectly valid complain, toffeefag or not a toffeefag

Well yeah, the only reason Toffee came back in the first place was because Star fucked up and lost the spellbook and split the wand, and now that Toffee had to be killed, Eclipsa's back. If Star had listened to advice, for example buff frog telling her that she needs a plan, she'd have gotten Marco out without needing to split the wand and put Toffee in the source of the magic.

Only starfags with next-level delusion fail to see that even though she managed to come back from the dead with completely unexpected deus ex machina plot armor powers and save the day, she's still a spaz who repeatedly and consistently fucks shit up for herself and everyone around her because she thinks she knows best, she doesn't want to put in the base effort, doesn't listen to advice, doesn't think of the consequences of her actions and doesn't think that plans or duties or such are "her thing".

Star is absolute shit at making decisions. It's freak luck that she didn't die but turned out to have so much natural crazy-ass power she was able to dip down and return from purgatory and recreate the wand - but that's got nothing to do with her planning or the cleverness of her decisions, it just happened, she didn't know she was able to do it.

Acting like you should trust Star's decisions becuase it worked out with Toffee is wrong. Star's decisions got her killed, the magic destroyed from the world, her family and kingdom ruined, and Toffee in power. It's her uncontrolled freaky power she didn't know she had and Glossaryck's prodding that managed to bring her back to win the day after all - but her own decisions are still shit.

Symbolizes her overtake in power vs her mother, and now she's top, and her mother is weak. Considering the last two had her hearts on the bottom, while she was still learning.

That's not what I'm talking about. In fact I was even gonna make a distinction between the two but didn't think it'd be necessary.

>Actual thought-out complaints about Toffee/Jackie's roles and the direction of the show = cool
>REEEE WHY AREN'T TOFFEE/JACKIE IN THIS PROMO EITHER, THIS ISN'T FAIR = annoying

i'm basically retarded and need maximum spoonfeeding where's the Star vs. with Dies Irae in the trailer, or rather which trailer is it

>Glossaryk is back

Wait, didn't he die? So then was that place not actually purgatory?

Wow she is fucking short

It's never made clear they died.

what if eclipsa isnt actually evil?
what if its really moon?

>heart crest means Star will remain herself despite all the changes

Hail Satan

Toffee ryona

This was their answer to that question. But even if it is purgatory as the place between life and death it shouldn't be hard for a being as powerful as glossaryck to return from it.

>the only reason Toffee came back in the first place was because Star fucked up and lost the spellbook and split the wand
The only reason Toffee could come back is because Moon didn't kill him, or even stop him from running away, when she had the chance.

>and now that Toffee had to be killed, Eclipsa's back
Again, Moon's mistake. And another thing that going to make Star upset with her mother, her hypocrisy in constantly insisting that Star needs to grow up, face her problems and live with her decisions, but now trying her hardest to go back on the deal she made with Eclipsa.

The point is not that "Star is always right" or even that Star knows better, the point is that Moon is just as human and flawed as her daughter, and has not earned Star's unconditional trust. She doesn't trust Star or even know how to get through to her when she's being stubborn, but that kind of emotional disconnect is expected when she barely had a part in raising her own daughter.

I don't know how anyone thought Glossaryck couldn't come back from somewhere Star could.

>Star literally sees herself as a pawn of her mother

Really makes you think

Moon didn't kill him because she figured out in time that Eclipsa had duped her and the spell she gave her was tainting her and would result in Eclipsa's freedom should Toffee really die. Are you dim, dude?

Though why do I even ask, it's clear you just want to explain things away so that Moon's to blame for everything and Star's a reliable, upstanding young woman who makes good, informed decisions in your mind

>She doesn't trust Star
With VERY GOOD reason, honestly.

>she barely had a part in raising her own daughter.
Okay what? You're just going full headcanon again?

Nah, Eclipsa is misunderstood or at best easily redeemed because being punished for love can't be allowed on the current bland corporate world. Thanks a lot, Reagan

Reminder

>The ending literally says "She is a princess waging battles through the break of DAWN" and "She is a SHINING STAR"

>Lucifer = "morning star, son of the dawn" or "shining one, light-bearer"

>"Don't worry when its night, cuz shes gonna keep the lights on" is also in the lyrics which explains how Lucifer was seen as the light-bringer before his fall. We also see in the outro the Morning go to Evening, as Star is shown watching the sun set on her kingdom, and Lucifer was known as the Morning and Evening Star, and also symbolizes Star's use of both light and dark magic.

Also

>yfw "Evil won't deter her" is actually "Evil won't deter"(her is a longer er sound not her) which implies Evil won't stop it's influence, because her magic flows through her.

What role will the Diaz's Kid play in the future of the series?
Will he be Really the Next King of Mewni?
Will he Learn to move on And allow Star to Grow by herself like she has always wanted?
Will Janna ever Be loved by her Favorite Spic?

That would just mean Nefcy is a Satanist. Which would surprise me honestly.

Anyone want to start a meme on twitter that star vs is satan worship?

I don't know why people act like if Star hadn't broken her wand or lost the book in those episodes then the same thing wouldn't have happened later anyway.

Toffee spent like 30 years studying magic and plotting revenge; if that first plan didn't work he'd probably just come up with some other plan. Actually for Storm the Castle at least there probably WAS a backup plan since he'd apparently even accounted for the possibility of the cage somehow getting broken (Bon Bon was more just trusting Ludo wouldn't screw up). Literally his entire character is MAKES THE PLANS; might as well blame everyone else who got played by him too.

>Moon didn't kill him because she figured out in time that Eclipsa had duped her and the spell she gave her was tainting her and would result in Eclipsa's freedom should Toffee really die.

>Eclipsa: "Well, the spell you seek requires a magical contract. I can give it to you. But once your enemy is killed, you must give me something in return."
>Moon: "Okay, what do you want?"
>Eclipsa: "My freedom."
Moon knew exactly what she was getting into.
She thought she could outfox both Toffee and Eclipsa, and now the devil has come around to collect her dues. The freedom that was promised to her, the terms of the contract she fulfilled fair and square.
Please explain what exactly Moon being "tainted" entails. She can clearly still cast magic. Eclipsa herself has the same blackened arms, there's nothing yet to suggest it's anything serious.

>Okay what? You're just going full headcanon again?
Star was raised by the Royal Guard since she was at least a toddler and hardly knew her parents as people. She didn't even know about River's monster-hunting hobby until "Diaz Family Vacation." She fears her mother as restrictive authority figure who's repeatedly threatened to send her to Princess Jail, they don't have a real heart-to-heart until "Game of Flags" and they still can't level with each other. Star has a very poor relationship with her parents, especially her mother.

>Moon knew exactly what she was getting into
She obviously didn't know the spell was gonna transfer Eclipsa's tainted veins to her though

>Please explain what exactly Moon being "tainted" entails
...okay so you didn't watch the bomb? You didn't see young Moon react in shock to the darkness spreading up her arms in her veins once she started to recite the spell, and didn't see her exlaim in pain at the same thing once Toffee was dead?

> there's nothing yet to suggest it's anything serious.
Are you trying to troll me here m8 what the fuck

Or perhaps she wants nerd attention with all the crazy theories. Kids don't watch cartoons anymore, with few exceptions, so the future is on the hardcore internet fanbase

Tell me what the "taint" is doing to her.
She felt some pain when Toffee died. Presumably it's related to the fulfillment of her contract, most likely they transferred some of Moon's magic to Eclipsa to give her the strength to break out of the crystal.
Aside from that SPECULATION, there's nothing to suggest it's done anything bad to her, anything at all that was outside the terms of their contract. The veins were, PROBABLY, how the contract was enforced.

Moon gets the spell to kill her target, and once the target is killed, Eclipsa gains her freedom. Those were the terms. Eclipsa herself even told her the contract would set her free; "A contract between two Queens is stronger than any crystal."
Eclipsa has literally done nothing wrong in this situation, Moon was a overconfident brat who thought she could outsmart the Queen of Darkness and take care of Toffee without getting her hands dirty and avoiding all the consequences of trying to go back on her word.

Yet you want to blame Star for being endangered by her mother's sins.

Planning is Toffee's game, no one was going to outmaneuver him or trick him or make him speak his plan into a microphone and turn it all against him, he is master of such tricks. The only way to defeat, and I mean truly disintegrate, evil is through holy fire. You must burn the corruption and sear the wound to prevent it from taking hold again, not try to use low cunning to try to play its own game.

Not particularly.

>The Virgin Queen: makes a deal with the devil for power she doesn't have, tries to back out of her end of the deal, cries and gets mad when it bites her in the ass twenty years later
>The Chad Princess: discovers her own power through the cleansing flames of purgatory, flaunts her power as a "Dipper" in God's face, deals with an "immortal" not with a cheap spell but by wiping them the fuck out with overwhelming raw magical power, with a smile on her face

>"And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." -Genesis 3: 14-15

Clearly the veins are STD from getting MONSTERED protection.

Nice legs Star

The Whispering Spell blows people up. 28:13
youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE&t=28m13s

Admit it, you wouldn't mind getting monster cock/pussy. There is nothing evil about that.

Ludo's body still made it, though.

Maybe because it had to do with Toffee?

Squirrel needs more love.

But that's where the battery goes

>battery
What's a battery to UNLIMITED POWER

Request from last thread. I need to draw more Star, I've been drawing so much Janna I hadn't realized it's been like a week since I drew her last.

>you wouldn't mind getting monster cock/pussy
Duh nigga

The wand's probably not supposed to be damaged by the explosion. Maybe the spell treated Ludo as part of the wand because they're sort of connected? or maybe Toffee did something with magic

i'd give her to nuts to smell

YAY! it got done

WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME OF THIS!?

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>those squishy cartoon fingers perfectly intertwined with your own
HNNG

Eclipsa is cute and did literally nothing wrong

What should I draw for my daily Janna?

FUG, DEES EERIE!!!!

Star wasn't technically "dead", Toffee got blown to bits by the Whispering Spell but Eclipsa's contract was not fulfilled.
Like Toffee, Star's body was destroyed but her mind/spirit/soul was dropped into the sea of magic.

Draw Star and stop being a jannafag.

>stop being a jannafag.
It doesn't work like that

>Star technically dies twice
>once in body, the other in mind/spirit

anymore?

What can change the nature of a mewman?

Delicious fresh new body.

Would you abandon your responsibility for monster poon or dick?

I'm wanna marry and impregnate this fool

Whatever you believe can change their nature can.

>user, we need to have a little chat. I haven't been getting my daily shoulder kissies for about a week now, and I just want you to know, its not cool at all. I'm willing to let you make up for it, but we really gotta fix this little problem? Ok? We don't need to involve my parents... Right? Good boy.

>marry and impregnate
>she remained chained up the whole time

is coffee truly ded?

Absolutely

Yes

>pay taxes
or
>fuck monster pussy
Hmm...

Post our precious little angel