First day in office

>First day in office
>Trump bans male circumcision
>Including for (((religious))) reasons

what is your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no Ivanka daughter

"That's not how passing laws work in the United States."

Curse the universe for not having him elected earlier

Thats not how laws work, but I would love to see it happen. Circumcision is just the mutilation of the male penis that takes away sensation, aesthetics, and studies have proven that circumcision leads to psychological damage. psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

I think these people want Trump to be more than just a President.

Good.

good

circumcision is evil as fuck

fuck the kikes

Tbh if you're not circumcised just end you life

good for trump

All these people saying good are retarded lefties. There is nothing good about restricting freedom especially religious freedom.

don't you have executive orders or something, sorry im ignorant

Good

As someone who is cut, good.

Jews need to stop fucking with what is natural.

>restricting freedom
>the baby doesn't have a choice whether his dick gets mutilated or not

Kill yourself, my man

>implying Trump wants a nation full of dick cheese'd hoodcocks

Executive orders are supposed to be orders to Congress to enforce laws already on the books not expand or make new laws. If Trump were to do this he would be no better than Obama by subverting the constitution.

>yes goy, mutilate your genitals

TFW I'm 32 and not snipped, so IDGAF

That is not what op said tho. I could see restricting circumcision until the child is old enough to make the decision but outright banning it is evil and antifreedom.

This, why mutilate boys when they can't consent to that shit. It's child abuse.

Hillary will come for your foreskin soon enough, she needs it to hide her Lizard Skin

hell yeah fuck Jewrcumcision!

sure, some people can't retract their foreskins so it would be dumb to ban it completely

Trump does not care

This is fine.

Just remember the same logic should apply to abortion.

i'd pull my foreskin back and grin

Outright banning it would be the opposite of evil. America took the freedom meme too far. Doesn't even understand what it means anymore.

Freedom means you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it does not infringe on another person's freedom. That's what the constitution was founded on and that is how it should have stayed.