>best of british

>Homosexual
Okay.
>Jew
Okay.
>likes black men
Okay.

So, what exactly is the problem?

Eh. He uses being flamboyant as a way to draw out cucks, then shouts redpills at them. Sure, they protest and leave, but when they think about what Milo said to them, they'll start their own research, probably being the process of redpilling.

That sounds ok actually.

I mean it's not like a white guy doing it.

Jews can have all the BBC in the world.

Infact we should push it onto them.

Blanda up Israel. It's not genocide if it feels good!

Uses the word mechivious way to much

You might not like him, but he's a wonderful memester who rustles libcucks like no other.

I for one am glad to have him around.

do you mean "mischievous" you fucking nigger?

Get out

>Literally a subversive kike

>Let's allow the jews to run everyside of the argument
I swear, you people see an ounce of honey and you devour that shit. The jews are our mortal enemies. Never, and I reiterate never, slacken the grip on the real problem.

Yeah. He uses the word way too much. Caringe when he does it

>likes the bbc
>is pro Israel

>b-b-but he's based because Trump

You retards'll support any kike faggot that wears one of those hats, won't you?

>pro israel
Definately not our fucking guy OP. You're even more of a faggot than he is

>Is pro Israel
A pro kike shill who loves BBC. Yeah he is definitely /ourguy/, good call OP.

>pro-circumscision
>coalburner
>jew
Hell no.

Israel =/= Globalist Soros jews.
Israel =/= pedo hollywood jews.

It's still shit tier, but not as bad as jews in America and the UK.

>Likes the BBC
He's a gay, he can like BBC all he wants it doesn't matter.

I guess some theorize that he's been next-leveling this entire time; I'll admit I didn't think of it myself but after reading the theories it actually makes sense.

He's flamboyant homo cocksucker who likes BBC (he has proudly admitted to that) while simultaneously being extremely politically incorrect and claiming to be an ultra-right conservative, which is in itself quite a clash for a flamboyant, nigger cock lover.

So some believe his political incorrectness and right-wing politics are more of a "rub your nose in it" type thing, as if he's demonstrating how liberal our society has truly gone that he can get away with being the person that he is (which is a valid point regardless of whether or not it's his intention or not.)

I've heard him on a few talk shows and podcasts; the first time you hear him speak you can think that he's actually an alright guy and that his forwardness and non-PC discourse is refreshing in a primarily liberal-dominated media. However after you hear him repeatedly you begin to notice he sticks to a script, he rehashes the same topics again and again, he's basically putting on a polished act and trying to bring every conversation he has with a guest or talk show host to the same central talking points that he has practiced.

Personally I don't mind him that much, but he does seem disingenuous and I could definitely buy the theory that he's a mock-conservative who does it for the lulz.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_P8_yIyRSk

He's a useful degenerate.

I like him when he´s not a fag, but very often he´s a huge fag.

>Hey guys, the pedos in Hollywood are bad but other Jews are cool I guess

Jews as a whole are the most dangerous global threat. The LAST and I mean absolute LAST thing we need is another ZOG shill trying to influence us. They are not our allies, and they never will be.

(((MILO)))

*psychopath

that bald faggot is intolerable

Jewish controlled infiltration.

(((qzPCmutE)))

ONE STEP AT A TIME.
DraintheSwamp.
Then Chopthe'Wood
Then FloodtheMerchants

And then if you want to rally against the kikes that are occupying rightful Christian holy-lands then we'll talk but do not waste my time with that now.

Got a lot of respect for Milo. I hate when the stormfags start hating. Just because I want immigration reform and better trade deals doesn't mean I'm a white nationalist. I'll take well behaved hi IQ people from any race

Kinda a mixed bag of green text there

T MILO

Agreed, he's like a better, smarter Lauren Southern

No, he is a faggot.

>likes the bbc
>is pro israel
lemme stop you right there

Stefan is our guy, not milo.

>The jews are our mortal enemies. Never, and I reiterate never, slacken the grip on the real problem.
>implying the real problem isn't self-cucking white goys eagerly swallowing Jewish lies to appease their guilt complex
They wouldn't be able to manipulate you if you weren't so damn manipulable. Jews are 50% of the elites. That means there's a lot of treasonous goyim in on the elite game.

>believes in the God of Abraham
>redpilled

only use is giving nomies conservative arguments and sending them into the ranks.

MILO BINGO

>Mischevious
>fun
>dissident
>Memes
>Rare pepes
>Daddy
>Feminists
>Patriarchy
>black boyfriends
>"cultural libertarian"
>alt-right
>safe spaces
>Blue-haired social justice warriors
>ordinary everyday people

I can't watch him without some kind of interesting guest anymore

That's a fucking important use

>Subversive
>Actively speaks out against leftist bullshit

>a faggot just like Styxx

>Unconditionally supports Trump
This is not a good thing
>Goes on campusus to redpill literal cucks
you can't redpill literal cucks
>Triggers libcucks
The only good thing he does
>Is pro Israel
fuck off kike
>Browses Sup Forums
so do i, am i special?

There is no such thing as a redpilled homosexual, he is not our guy.

kill yourself

>unconditionally supports x
That's never a good quality.

Hes a BBC smoking, flamboyant fag....you fucking kidding me frog?

It was foretold by the holy memes!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0DaFEioBo

>I'll take well behaved hi IQ people of any race
Except you won't though, you'll let the dregs of every failed society on earth flood over your borders and you'll like it. Do you know why? Because that's what the Jewish owned media says you'll do, and because you have no say in the matter.

You people need to understand, Jewish influence is not one of many other problems in this world. Jewish influence is the ONLY problem. Every other major issue which we face is a symptom of the Jewish problem. The fight against the global Jew is the only fight truly worth fighting. I don't know how many more historical figures need to scream this point in our faces until we accept it as being true.

Hhmpf...

I bet most of you wannabe intelectuals don't even get the referances in this comic enough to even know what is going on.

>faggot removing niggers from the gene pool
How is this bad? He's doing us a solid

Typical kike really. He's just a social agitator, in any other time he'd have been a left wing Lenny Bruce type figure. The Jews are often vulgar shock merchants who take great pleasure in shitting all over your middle American goy values, so it makes sense in the current year you will get some reacting against PC culture. However he doesn't really stand for anything even vaguely in common with us, and actively tries to undermine us by claiming our racism is just jokes. Basically hes just your typical shallow brained degenerate kike entertainer who's a bit ahead of the cultural curve.

Then fuck off back to /r/thedonald with the other plebs

aren't we all like that? wtf i hate Sup Forums now

The choice is yours

Get in bed with the faggots or get raped by the niggers

I would you to thank the /lgbt/ community for making me more "homophobic" than any infograph could.

Go die in an HIV/AIDS quarantine camp.

where is this hand coming from??

You know, I never told anybody about this before but;

>Be a huge straight Trump supporter
>Know a gay pretty boy who says he is gonna vote Hillary
>Try talking him out of it with no result
>Trump is getting terrible coverage in the media
>Pussygate shills are out in full force
>Decide I will do anything in my power to ensure votes for Trump
>Try to seduce my gay friend into voting for Trump
>He is very bluepilled
>When confronted with Clinton's trips on the Lolita express he goes: I would also travel to the Bahamas if I had such a stressful job.
>I invite myself over to his place
>His threat to vote Hillary enrages me so I get rapey
>He takes it pretty well, surely he has had worse at gay clubs and bath houses
>I rip his clothes off and toss them around his apartment.
>His cat knows whats up and goes into hiding under a chair.
>I drag out another Trump hat
>"But it will mess up my hair"
>"Put on the damn cap bitch!"
>I proceed to pound his ass in a gay occult ritual
>I picture the raw masculine sexual energy runningout out of us like a stream into the world, powering Trumps campaign, no matter where he is!
>He tells me he is about to cum
>I put my arm around his neck, my biceps pushes against his jugular in a choking fashion
>"We're gonna say"
>"Yes I will say it"
>We cum with the force of a thousand suns
>His load darts out like a rocket across the room
>"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAN"

After that day Trump started leading in the polls, FBI re-opened the investigation of Hillary Clinton and I knew deep in my heart that I had done the right thing.

It is Sup Forums's hand, /lgbt/ is just wearing his sweater that is baggy.

Best criticism of him in this thread. He's so repetitive. He's only really funny during debates.

>Is he /ourdude/?

Yes and no

p-post more

>>likes the bbc
>>is pro israel

nahh

Milo is a globalist plant to slowly sway the 'alt-right' and undermine its rhetoric.

He supports Trump and is anti-SJW so openly that we have no choice but to accept him. However, he is Jewish and gay. The 'alt-right' has no choice but to concede that Jews and gays can be alright, which goes against the core beliefs of many of them. This creates a divide and grey area on the right. Next they will probably give us a 'based' black Muslim or a hijab-clad woman and we will let them speak for us.

Does anyone else find it strange that despite brazenly and intentionally offending and triggering a lot of people, the (((MSM))) keeps giving Milo airtime?
There are plenty of other white nationalists who speak just as if not more eloquently, yet they are automatically branded as racists and bigots and the media would never give them a platform.

Kill yourself

Don't forget he also tried to cuck Reddit out of its cold hard cash. He's pretty based.

He's unlikeable.

I hear he drinks semen-milk.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989