All men suck - the movie

Agreed to watch this film with my wife because she really wanted to see it. Oh my fucking god.

>Every single male in the film is a fucking idiotic wanker.
>Even the main characters boss, a teenager who is successful enough to own his own company that employs hundreds of people is depicted as a complete retard.
>Every woman is depicted as strong and independent and amazing
>Even the slutty white trash woman is a 'good guy' even though it is implied that she neglects her son to go out to bars and get laid all the time
>Even the villain woman, turns out her millionaire husband works too much and she feels lonely so it's not her fault, she's just a victim.
>The ONLY male that isn't depicted as a dick is the super 'hot' widowed man that activity pursues the main character, who she then cheats on her husband with several times, which is totally ok.

Even my wife was in disbelief. This film is total fucking garbage. The basic message it sends is that women are strong and independent and can do absolutely anything they want and men are all wankers.

What the fuck are you playing at, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cover is a picture of mothers partying like teenage whores.

What the fuck were you guys expecting?

Don't say "this is rock bottom, this has to be the endtimes". You will see something worse in a few months.

This

try to think of any modern show where the male father figure isn't some imbecile and the mom is the strong independent woman holding the family together. I don't care what anyone says this movie and all the garbage like it is an orchestrated effort to demoralize men especially white men

why the fuck did you watch it, what are you playing at lad

because he has feelings for another human and is willing to engage in activities he otherwise wouldn't in order to keep the person he cares for happy, with the added hope that that person would do the same for him.

I don't think this concept is too hard to grasp

The stupid males who were in just a few scenes were also the funniest and most likeable characters in the film. Proof women aren't funny.

>Agreed to watch this film with my wife because she really wanted to see it.
How do you even marry a person that would want to see such a movie to begin with? I don't understand. Does she also take duckface photos in the bathroom and uploads them on facebook?

sounds gay desu

JUST HOW FAR CAN THESE DERANGED, INSANE MOMS GO???

dunno abt u i really liked the movie, it was funny, chill a lil, nerd

HELP US
Like sure you could lie to some slut and fuck her til she's retarded and ghost her when you're done, but when you're looking to marry it's too late.
How will we combat the white women problem?
Will not being a cuck doom the white race?

>The ONLY male that isn't depicted as a dick is the super 'hot' widowed man that activity pursues the main character, who she then cheats on her husband with several times, which is totally ok.
RAGE

>BADMOMS
>Good Movie

How many times did they talk about their vaginas while trying to be funny?

M8....

I really really hope you're not a fan of the old Ghost Busters.

That sounds tame compared to Fieg's shit show.

It's just the age old adage "sex sells" modernized. Risqué just isn't what it used to be so it'll be a downward spiral of degeneracy as time goes on

This

haha nice one man you made me laugh

Doesn't matter, you gave them money like a good little cuckboi.

Don't give them a fucking cent. Cancel your cable and your satellite, don't watch movies in theatres. Pirate if you really need your game of thrones or whatever.

Too bad your a britcuck who's forced to pay for a "TV license", but don't give the entertainment industry any more money than you need to.

>wanker
I can't believe hobbit-niggers actually consider that word a serious insult.

All men in the West should man up and say "no" to women like that. See women become great again overnight.

>giving money to the cinematic jew

The Star Wars with the Chick wasn't much better. Every evil Person was white and/or Male, Villian is a linkin park hearing emo who kills his father for muh male power fantasys and gets then his ass whooped by mary sue Ray or how that slut is called.

I wonder how is behind all this....

Have you seen the Rogue One Trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI
It is basically Diversity vs. Nazis

What a time to live and die. For a long time I felt like nothing mattered and every day was mostly the same, but over the past few months I see that we live in the most momentous times with the most horrifying implications for the future.

I'm not happy or sad, but I am excited. I feel like there is finally something important to see, do, and be now.

Brienne was in there and she was bad. But that's the only bad woman in there.

Hopefully they take the story in an interesting direction instead of pandering to the feminism bullshit. Imagine Rey goes to Snoke, fights Kylo, and Snoke decides she has the greater potential and fires his ass and then Rey goes to the dark side. Then it's Kylo who has to redeem HER.

I might even watch that shit.

>ckecks flag
ckecks out

Yeah well don't get me wrong, strong women are fine. Especially in a Women where particles make you a demi god but the movie was so much feminism pandering i cringed in the cinema so much.

Average Movie is not what you expect when you go to see a Star Wars, i would hope they step their game up and deliever some good answers but Jar Jar Abrams does worry me.

>(((Mila Kunis)))

Is that image shooped or are they legitimately that ugly?

More concerning is that your wife wanted to see that trash. Get ready for a JUSTing.

>see shitty women not know how to cope with being ignored for being shitty and bitch and moan even more

ftfy

Face it, most of them are playing with the pussy cheat code enabled, and when it expires they don't know what to do, because it's all they've known for so long.

Abrams is out, he won't be very involved from now on. New director is Rian Johnson (Looper).

The bullshit is that everything just came to her by instinct. The shit that Luke had to learn, she just intuited. Part of what made Luke interesting is that he sucked at first and got his ass beat over and over.

Yeah, thats why i called her a mary sue. She could like everything... from the get go, like an autist, without autism.

Good that Jar Jar is out, hope it gets better. Loved the first Minutes, was kinda dark. Then came the diversity with the ugliest nigga ever.

Jews

>this is rock bottom, this has to be the endtimes

Maybe were in the beginning of the end

I should have guessed.

>giving a shit about (((movies)))

>What the fuck are you playing at, America?
don't blame the average American, we didn't direct this shit

>female power fantasy film depicts female power fantasy

These films are in the same spectrum as FnF/the expendables, Don't pay them any mind.