Could god create an army of angels so powerful that he himself could not defeat them?

Could god create an army of angels so powerful that he himself could not defeat them?

>implying creator and creation are separate entities

There is only one consciousness.

yes but only if he wills it so

No because god doesn't exist and neither do angels.

*360s fedora*

>implying omniscience or omnipotence are philosophically valid traits
>implying it's not even more illogical when they are combined

Korean Christians are really weird.

>Could god create an army of angels so powerful that he himself could not defeat them?
Yes.
And then he could defeat them.

There is a theory that God can't not be God. He can't dethrone Himself or kill himself or make something that can kill himself or make something greater than himself.

He is limited in the sense that he is and always will be an "All Powerful" God.

The preacher on the radio said something like that anyway.

God's power is unlimited, the desire to create something more powerful then Himself would be a limitation. It's like having the "power" to get really sick and die. Not much of a power. Now, if you ask if He has the power to make a perfectly round circle, with four equal angles and sides, than the answer is obviously Yes. The power to create things which defy logic and reason could be considered a power, so He could probably do it. But the power to fall and break a leg? No. That is not a power, it is a limitation.

>preacher on the radio
Oh then it must be true

yes, because hes allmighty.

Just to be clear we are talking about meta physics here. Another way of saying unprovable mythology. Mass media preachers are as valid a source as you or me.

The rules get pretty loose when we discuss what it means to be all powerful.

What an insipid question.

>WE WAZU JESUSU ANDO SHITTO

*Xbox1s fedora*

Yes, he can do anything.

No because your argument is logically impossible.

Nothing is stronger than God.

No but that Jesus is awesome.
I want one for the house.

Um, the last time some tried to rebel against him, that didn't turn out very well for them.

Koreans in general are prone to joining weird cults.

based

isn't that how satan happened?

Then G-d must be stronger than your monkey logic.

>Jesus goes Super Saiyan for the first time.mpeg

>last supper was pure protein
HEYO

The only consciousness as far as you know is yours. Don't take it for granted ;-D

Who wins:

12 Angels vs 7 Jews

Check this, if God was all powerful, he could create a universe in which he does not exist.

Perhaps Atheists are right, and rather than kill us all in a flood, or burn us to a crisp, God simply stopped existing, in the same manner that Atheists say we all will some day.

But God can create anything

Is... is... their emblam a combination of the Star of David and a Swastika?

>implying the vast majority of all philosophers ever would agree with you
>implying I'm gonna listen to some literal faggot on Sup Forums over them.

thats pretty tight

how many scoops?

What do you mean by "defeat"? God's not fighting anyone. Satan just keeps punching himself in the face, thinking it's coming from God. That's what all sinners do.

I'd like to thank you all for helping me explain why the war in heaven from the book of revelations is idiotic. Without that, the entire "New Testament" seems to fall apart.

I wonder what Jesus's stack was like. Or did God just give him myostatin blockers?

This.

We can stop the debate now. Everyone go home.

The angels go home missing their golden halos.

An accurate representation of Jojo's Part 7 Jesus.

>hundreds of movies and tv shows about the life of Christ
>not one of them has the resurrected Christ coming back as the swolest motherfucker since the Rock decided to do movies
I don't understand.

If he created something stronger than himself then he would still be stronger than it because he is all powerful.

Check mate.

then he failed in creating something stronger than himself so hes not all powerful.

Simple; God isn't all powerful. He is in constant war with the forces of darkness and it is up to people to decide which side they are on. Personally I would fight on God's side even if I was certain of defeat.

>majority of philosophers
>thinks that is a philosophical argument
Achmed, please

>being this euphoric
it's current year, goy. We believe in the son of christ the son of Frederick Christ.

This is a stupid question that goes nowhere. If God is all-powerful, and he did, then he could change it again so that he could. It's bullshit semantics.

>Thinks religion is stupid while still claiming to support mystical kekism
Feels bad man.

Dear god that Jesus is awesome

>the war in heaven
It's pretty obviously a "war" over the souls of humans on earth schlomo.

God seems to have completely failed to do anything of value in the world which is totally overrun with evil and kikery while He is nowhere to be found. I mean, it was cool of him to send his son to be tortured to death and humiliated by Jews, but it really didn't help much.

*tips*

If God is all powerful, why would he need an army?

Checkmate atheists

>G-d
You are still calling his name in vain, because your intention is to call God. Just because you replace "o" with a - doesn't make the word not mean "God".
Thankfully God is good and forgives your fucking stupidity

Yes.
>create super angel army
>then make himself stronger than said army afterwards
He both created something he could not defeat then defeated it, ultimated omnipotence.

>He both created something he could not defeat then defeated it, ultimated omnipotence.
God had ability to increase his power to defeat the angels. Thus he could defeat the angels at all times.

No.
But He can create an army of angels so powerful that only He can defeat them.

That would be an ecumenical matter

>swole Jesus

Get out of here with that solipsism shit, it's depressing

Not all the water in the rough rude sea
Can wash the balm off from an anointed king;
The breath of worldly men cannot depose
The deputy elected by the Lord:
For every man that Clinton hath press'd
To lift shrewd steel against our golden crown,
God for his Trump hath in heavenly pay
A glorious angel: then, if angels fight,
Weak men must fall, for heaven still guards the right.

checkem

That's the most retarded quote I've ever read. God would never fear anything, he would just be disgusted and disappointed.

God can create an army of angels and say "I will never destroy this army", and he never will.