Red Pill me on Trump and Jeffy Epstien

Look, I love trump. I see him at a herioc level. He is a champion of freedom and what I believe to be true.

Recently, Hillary's occultism has disgusted me to no end. I always assumed these people like her and Bill were into that, but confirming it now is making me sick and angry. All kinds of occultism are indescribably evil to me.
I heard all of this goes down in Jeffery Epstiens Jew Pedo island, were underage evil satanic sex rituals happen. All of this seems to line up and confirms how evil these people are, except:

Trump is friends with Epstien. Hes been to the Island and airplane. He's called jeffery on the phone, and called him a great guy. He even has a (probably fake) lawsuit of raping a 13 year old at jeffery's jew palace.

Is it possible trump is just another one percenter obsessed with the occult and pure evil?

Or is all of this just lies to smear trump?

Please please tell me trump is pure.

I am enraged that occultists like hillary have been in power, but if trump is one, I'll lose my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
rt.com/usa/357042-trump-child-rapist-allegation/
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "J." In Donald J. Trump.
Is for Jew.

Its "john" you fucking leaf.

A christian name. Im being serious

I think he always wanted to be a global elite but they didn't take him seriously. I think he's susceptible to become one if they let him.

Christianity is Jewry for The Goyim.
>I'm being serious.
As am I Goy.
I can see you're either black or uneducated hick.
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

>Christianity is Jewry for The Goyim.

How does your brain function at all? God damn leafs are the worst.

I dont care if he doesent hate isreal. Im less focused on the jewry and more on the occult.

IS HE OCCULT SATAN WORSHIPPER?

Trump is our last chance even if he used to be with them.

Pic

So you think he has done rituals? Raped girls?

If he has drank semen blood, I hate him now..

He's done a lot worse.

>46352
Trump barred Epstien from his club in Miami because his behavior with young girls.

YOUR WORDS ARE WORTHLESS LEAF

No they aren't.

He has no club in miami tho

You are literally mexican....

by the way, I dont care who he is now. IS HE TAINTED BY SATAN

Of course.

Again..No doubt he has been friends with clintons.

HE is a NY high up. He is close with jews, even if he is turning on them.

But has he worshipped the devil?

FUCK OFF LEAF

I don't understand please explain

My understanding was that Trump was interviewed and cleared of anything shady.

When you're a billionaire, it's easy to be "friends" with someone when you run in the same circles.

Man I leave 4 chan for 5 months come back to Sup Forums and see nothing but occult. What the fuck is going on???

>Friends.
>Not family.
Your thread will die.
i wave my hand and it comes to pass.

since you asked Goy the usual the usual

Donald is willing to risk anything to keep Hillary from continuing the plans of the occult elite.
Even if he takes himself down in the process.

But he is confiremed to have gone to pedo island...I doubt anything other than satanry has gone on there, even if its not proven.

Would like to see your verification Trump has ever been on the lolita Express much less the island, I tried to verify but couldn't find ANY viable sources I would quote.
Agreed Trump was friends with Clintons, but anyone in billion dollar business uses many politicians to move projects forward...

Drumpf will talk his way to make all the nasty nasty Jews rot in prison. Oh yes Goy vote for Donald.
I'm sick of these dumb Goys. Kill them all already. Fucking Nazis.

Anti Semitism needs a swift banning. Delete Sup Forums.

www.dailywire.com/.../both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-pre...

rt.com/usa/357042-trump-child-rapist-allegation/

They could be fake...But it sounds hard to fake...

But I also found articles claiming it was fake...

Dont know what to trust...Just unsettling knowing he knew Jeff in any way.

Trump is with (((them))), the globalists. He was educated by Jesuits.

Trump found out about Epstein, went into a cold rage, plotted revenge.

donald, ivana, and ivanka trump all appear in jeffrey epstein's black book:

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html