Cenk Uygur finally makes his decision on who to vote for

youtube.com/watch?v=jSqgRTTtNpA

Whom cares?

Cenk Uygur sounds like the technical name or an anal wart or cyst

I don't want to watch the video. He is voting for Hillary, right?
>Attacking an innocent waterfilter salesman

He eventually made the decision to vote for Clinton even though he disagrees with her.

How fucking surprising.

Yes

Yes.

He's a fucking apex cuck. I skipped around. His closing argument is inspire if a mountain of corruption, you CANNOT vote for a fascist. So, he's #withher, which is tragically ironic.

Why does know one understand what Fascism is? It comes from a Latin word. I won't spoil it for you. Google it.

wow im so surprised haha

SPOILER: It's hillary you fags

Man fuck... If he voted for Trump I would have mad respect for this commie marxist shill pussy turkish fuck

Fuggin

Muh typos

It's "who cares". Good grief, every time you alt-rightists try to look smart...

Can you pretend to be a british milf and spank me and use me as a foot stool

lol
figures, didn't expect anything more from a fraud like that.

It looks like you've developed a cenk Uygur in the crack of your ass.

not even a surprise

Cenk is Turkish meaning his main political goal for the US election is that the next president continues supporting Turkey and
continues to deny the Armenian genocide

anita sarkeesian is a cucked liberal who gets off on selling out her national politics and race by being a Turkish man's bitch. it's the biggest cucking possible for her which is why she loves it so much.

if you read the WikiLeaks on this issue you know Hillary is against recognizing the genocide

Will Bongs become the new abhorrent leafposters?

what a load of shit he's an idiot who would vote for Hitler if a D was near his name even if he complains. The guy cannot make decisions on his own.

Stink Yogurt, watermelon salesman, no thanks

Cenk is living in California. He has no reason to vote for Hillary.

Very principled of him to give his vote for corruption and establishment in an attempt to convince some 3rd party voters in key states to change their vote.

remove turkey

NO WAY!?! HE'S VOTING FOR HILLARY!!!???!

I NEVER! EVER! WOULD HAVE GUESSED!
CENK, YOU REALLY HAD ME GOING THER FOR A SECOND

I bet he's writing in Erdogan.

whom
who

good lad

Wow, what a shocker.

It's scary. There are people fully aware of how terrifying this woman is and what it will mean, but they'll support it anyways.

And this fat pedophile setup an anti-corruption PAC.

Controlled Opposition? Hill yes!

Christ that turd loves hearing himself speak.