Fandom "redesign"

Post the worst

>OP drew this

This is suchba funny trend and its always hypocritical.

1) The artist genuinely thinks the curvier redesign is more attractive at which point they are just doing what they accuse the other person of doing drawing their ideal body figure.

2) They purposely make the redesign ugly, which just confirms that they have the same taste of those they hate.

I like this one actually.

this is a dangerous game you play

fuck is this?
metroid 40k?

what the fuck

that....that has boobs Whhhhhhyyy?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup fuckers

This one is ok.

Was this one done by the same radical feminist piece of shit from Subnormality?
What's his name... Greentree something?

Who is this even supposed to be?

Rose Quartz and Pearl from SU I think

Nose and colors I'm going to say Pearl from SU and... someone. Rose maybe?

Redesigns by fans of Steven Universe is just cheating

samus, what did they do to you

That's...quite an interesting take on Samus

If you look more closely, you will see that it is not, in fact, ok.

Bismuth and Pearl.

Is it...reverse peridot?

seems more like lapis

It's Aquamarine.

...And now she's bill cipher or is she a leprechaun? Why they gotta do this to my waifu man.

I have an entire folder dedicated to this sort of thing.

Is his neck leaking coke or something?

This is supposed to be Prince Gumball. Rory is notorious for making grossly off-model versions of characters.

I kind of like this, it looks like a parody of sailor-moon. The only design that I don't like is the one wolf one. Why is she a wolf?

>Making your point twice
Imagine being that big of a sperg

Didn't he get chased off of tumblr?

RCD is cheating. Even tumblr hates it.

Not sure if they got chased off Tumblr, but they're still making the same garbage art that got them in trouble to begin with while on Twitter.

Oh damn, rcdart!

>Then you would love THIS

Honestly these designs aren't half bad, they could just use a better artstyle.

>that fat Usagi with downs
I can't stop laughing.

No, I like the designs because it is play off the personalities of the sailor-moons.

I mean if you're into frumpy middle school shooters they're fine I guess?

>they draw in this style because they think it's cool

Is that Bob Barker with boobs?

pffft, that's normie level Craig.

Urgh Why is she Anthony Hopkins now?
I already hated mole Samus as is.

This isn't the w-
>Vilitigo
Literally why?

I feel bad for sailor moon. It's babby girl's first anime and so it gets dumped on by tumblrites all the time because they like it but have been conditioned to think anime is "gross" so they need to redesign it to enjoy it.

>Be Impa
>Ninja, guardian to the princess, martial arts master
>"CLINK CLANG CLANK CLIKITYCLAK CLANG" everyfuckingwhere you go because some bitch severed your leg in an attempt to make you "inclusive"

Ignoring the descriptions, Peridot is a QT and Amethyst looks like a Hooker I saw on the street once

>ambiguously brown, developmentally disabled, agender hijabi amputee
How many more diversity boxes can we tick off in a single re-design?

>vitiligo, amputee
The way they just shove shit like this everywhere always comes off as creepy and fetishistic. Also, keked at the filename.

>The Mexican is fat and hairy

It impresses me how some artists who try so hard to be progressive just to end up making some of the most grotesque racial stereotypes imaginable.

What the fuck are those skin marks on Impa suppose to be?
>Limpa
kek

I actually like a slightly more chubby Usagi since she's described as being chubby in the manga but goddamn poor girl is literally a pig here.

All peg legs on action characters should be mandated into being swords

Vitiligo. It's used so much in tumblr art to the point where it almost comes off as fetishistic.

>limpa
thank you for that hearty chuckle, user

Nonwhite IS a fetish on tumblr

Well, maybe it is, apparently it only affects 1% of the global population

guess the characters

>want to empower female character
>turn her into a man

Everytime.

>Patrick looks okay.
>Sponge Bob is meh.
>Why the fuck would squidward ever have hair?
>Sandy looks awful, terrible. Why would you have a big ass afro when you wear a glass helmet whenever you leave the house? And Vitiligo is worse than heterochromia at this point.

I have no idea, but the one on the right looks like some kinda grotesque burn victim.

Judging by the skin of the one on the right... Meatwad and Master Shake?

Bill and the fire slut who was friends with BillI know that only because I've seen this image multiple times

My immediate interpretation of the Pink One is Roxy Lalonde, and while the other one looks like Bill Cipher for some reason I'm gonna guess another Homestuck character and say, I don't know, Sollux? It's probably not even Homestuck in the first place.

>don't expect praise for making all female characters look like lumby tree stumps (...)"
but they do get praised for it on tumblr

I'll go with the easy answer and say sans and mettaton.

Kinda bothers me that tumblr never draws white people with vitiligo.

They made Finn a black Muslim?

>Remove.

Mason compass and yellow-and-black on the one on the left say Bill Cipher; for the one on the right, someone pink and (probably) female associated with him... oh, one eye: definitely Pyronica.
Yes! I got it!

wait that's probably not a good thing

They made Amethyst into a fat tranny hooker

She just looks like a hooker who hasn't gotten beat by her pimp now

Lol I would agree, but seeing how everyone else got it wrong maybe not? It's pretty impressive how far tumblr goes from the original character, like even with generic bishie bills people can still tell that it's bill.

oh my god, you and me both.

WANT

What kind of pimp beats a hooker on her legs?

An alien hooker of course

Those clothes look so uncomfortable and unflattering on that body. You can be fat and wear clothes that will actually help give you a good, curvy figure as opposed to this overcooked muffin look. Lord in heaven, somebody help these people who refuse to try and look nice for themselves.

Not sure if to fap or not

RUDE user! In this au Usagi is a girl with down syndrome and Mamoru is her pedophile care taker who picked her off the street when she was found trying to eat a balding cat! SHE'S A GRILL BOOTIFUL OKAI

>Keeping the pimples
it actually looks nice

Once you fap you can't ever go back

captain america and ironman

not even joking its them

Where's the one where Felicia has a sweater and hipster glasses?

This would actually be passable if the nose were cute and not that of a 1950s Italian man.

Oh user! We already know, they're quite popular here!

Just imagine being so unself aware to think this is okay/good.

This one?

MacGruder's looking better these days.