Daily reminder that $250 million of taxpayer money was spent on a African American culture and history museum

Daily reminder that $250 million of taxpayer money was spent on a African American culture and history museum

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/02/05/465748249/african-americans-face-uncertain-reality-despite-low-unemployment-rate
nmaahc.si.edu/explore/collection/search?edan_local=1
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
nmaahc.si.edu/explore/collection/search?edan_q=*:*&edan_local=1&edan_fq[]=object_type:"Diplomas"
youtu.be/YNc6D-hh3iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God i really hate black people

didnt know some sticks cost that much

>sneaker culture

Where's the $250mm white museum? We need to start a petition.

that's kinda unfair if you think about it. you can bet your ass that was completely built by white liberal cucks who dragged "black culture" and put it on a giant stage so everyone can laugh at it.

is this a parody?

>Being sassy and snapping is black cutlure

So?!! They are citizens, and they pay taxes...

I remember seeing picture of a cooking pot or pan in there. A fucking pot is an exhibit of culture.

Blacks don't have jobs

I don't see KFC bucket

comedy gold. jesus christ

>someone was paid to write that sentence

This?

What kind of cat is that and where can I get one?

That might've been it but I thought it was a shorter pot that was "on loan from the smithsonian"

That's just sad if there are two of them there.

That's a stupid thing to say. Only 8.8 percent of them are unemployed. npr.org/2016/02/05/465748249/african-americans-face-uncertain-reality-despite-low-unemployment-rate

This looks like the museum of a race that doesn't actually do anything...

>shoes
>slang
>basketball
Can you fucking imagine being part of something that has so little culture and history?

Its in Little rock, the Clinton Library that looks like a set of stacked up mobile homes...
Eye sore of a place.

Being this fucking autistic. KYS faggot.

Faggot, KYS.

See if you can find something of value in their collection:
nmaahc.si.edu/explore/collection/search?edan_local=1

It's mostly clothing items and buttons.

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

>c. 1980s
>A restaurant used this pot for two decades
How lacking in artifacts was this shitshow? I'm trained in creating museum exhibits and something like this making it into the display is hilarious.

$250 million seems like a lot sure but it's not really a bad thing in and of itself

top kek

nigger detected

So every black isn't bilingual?

FIRST

WORLD

SUPERPOWER

It is when it is 250 million of tax payer dollars plus the consistent cost of keeping it open because it will never make a profit. Not to mention the only reason it was built was for another liberal indoctrination center for them to send our children to on a "field trip"

Obama also spent $65,000 on hot dogs.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

>it's so rare for n iggers to graduate any sort of schooling that their museum literally has diplomas in it

nmaahc.si.edu/explore/collection/search?edan_q=*:*&edan_local=1&edan_fq[]=object_type:"Diplomas"

Contents of the museum:

>jive talk dictionary
>rare shoes
>sassy gestures

Kek.

I wonder if she had a graduation party with cake?

African Americans have history and culture?

kek

Check out this blatant cultural appropriation:

youtu.be/YNc6D-hh3iI

>yfw you realize that all museums will become like this if leftists win.

Money would have been better spent at an AFRICAN history museum, African-Americans are shit tier compared to actual Africans.

This is just cuckism.

this is a blini cat and you must travel to moscow to get one

tfw can't import the blini kot

good

they also excluded Clarence Thomas, most likely because he is conservative

This whole thing is hilariously racist. And, once again, the kikes spending non-kike resources to make it, I'm sure.

>That's a stupid thing to say
actually posts retorts on /pol

57% unemployment among black males between 18 and 21 years of age.

Shiftlessness is it's own reward

So Nike Airs and slang?

I could have gone to any inner-city overpass and seen this.

Los Angeles, by the Science and Natural History museums

They have Ben Carson though

Ben carson is not a nigger, and that's a nigger museum. He should be placed in a medical history museum, along with other prestigious doctors.

That's how much it costs to fabricate a non-existent culture.

Fuck niggers

There's no end in sight for the intelligentsia's irrational endorsement of black "culture". It's an act of evil to spend $250 million to legitimize a "culture" known for its violence and degeneracy.

This is the "black history month" effect in action. By putting this garbage on display, the idea that blacks are good for nothing becomes further cemented. Instead of being encouraged to accomplish anything, blacks get applause just for existing.

The "gestures of dismissal" "exhibit" tells the whole story: black immorality must be relabeled as "unique" and "respectable".

I wonder if there are any exhibits like this pic in the museum? It's important to recognize the impact that our black brothers and sisters have!

as someone who's job it is to work within curatorial spaces, mostly gallery museums, the writing styles of these plaques show that whomever wrote them was woefully ignorant of how these things are to be written.

They're supposed to be informative to a level that does not reconfirm aesthetic information.

You know how you don't know how stupid someone is until you hear them talk about what you know like the back of your hand, and then you realise they're fucking retarded?

It's incredible they AA hired people who have obviously zero experience in gallery or museum work.

A fucking shoe.

Thousands of years of """"culture"""""" and they invent peanut butter and a shoe.

Good work blacks

They didn't invent the pot. They just used it and suddenly it's an accomplishment!

I think Amy's getting a raise

A 250 Million dollar prison museum. Neat.