How powerful is Yokozuna Ed?

How powerful is Yokozuna Ed?

Not as powerful as pebble in shoe Ed.

Almost as powerful as Jimmy after he goes feral.

But can he kill the Grimace?

what's the strongest Ed? Edzilla or Lothar?

Is this before or after he mastered the ZUBUDUWA?

Very.

>Current year
>Maining a Yokozuna Ed
>Not maining literally and Rolf
I bet you spent all your quarters on Mattress Tags too.

One of the least appreciated abilities of Yoko Ed is his increased drop rate passive. If you get the right gear, farming with this build is a fucking breeze and super lucrative.

pebble in shoe ed

>maining Rolf
Its like you want to get dropkicked by Nazz everywhere you go

In terms of raw power Pebble in shoe ed takes it with lothar ed following closely behind. Neither one of these eds suffer from the Sarah debuff that every other ed suffers from. Next up is edzilla whom I personally enjoy maining. Despite suffering the unmasked debuff when a Sarah is nearby, edzilla is an absolute ,well, monster with his chunky puff resin ability as well as his raw damage output and increased movement speed when in pursuit of an enemy or chicken. In fact, I'd go so far as to say pairing an edzilla with either a lothar or PIS ed practically guarantees a win since at that point the other eds negate the Sarah debuff. At that point your only hope of winning against the pairing would be to have either three ship in bottle robbed kankers or a trout duel Rolf paired with a raging jimmy at the ready. Anyone know how to make Eddy's bro actually viable to use by the way? I've been thinking about trying him out but I hear he's a total glass cannon.

In terms of fighting skill? The tiers are as follows:

Lothar > PiS > Edzilla > Yokozuna > Robot Rebel Ranch > Static Charge

I put Lothar over the fan favorite Pebble in Shoe because he demonstrates similar raw strength while having much more control over his faculties to put more skill into his fighting. Plus being immune to fear and seduction by way of being totally deluded in his fantasy world. I'd say Lothar could beat PiS in an equal match-up.

You may've noticed I also put RRR and Yokozuna above Static Charge. It relies too much on setting up a OHKO and wouldn't have the time up against an actual threat.

well big bro can only really take one person at a time, trying to attack two is pushing your luck and groups of enemy players is a death sentence. All of those grabs and stun lock attacks pretty much force him into becoming the king of 1 v 1s who hunts down and decimates anyone who might be too far away to get help from their friends, so I'd have to recommend taking some points in Intimidate for when you need to fuck off from trouble heading your way. Also, avoid destructible environments like the plague, for some odd reason he gets totally shit on by any stray debris that might around during a fight

what builds are you guys running for the river race? I've managed to finally unlock the groovy van and have a canadian squirtgun turret up top but canker galleons keep wrecking my shit half the time, as it stands I need an Ed to use his motor edboat ability just to get some breathingroom

But can Edd take him on?

Ed Honda

I think you are underestimating the power of Static Charge, you see most people who play him only try for the OHKO ability but if you are smart you can use the magnetic pull to punish people while waiting for it to build, most people who play him are just noobs trying to be broken but they don't know what makes him good.

>nor Ghost Chicken Demon Waifu Ed

Shut up user!!! I know where this conversation is going and NO he could not have been there because then he would have to leave his post from the cul de sac

Who wins Sup Forums? Pebble in Shoe Ed, or No Trouble Wanting Jackie Chan?

>"Time to put into motion my Zero Dorks Plan"

Lothar also has a nasty stunlock that you can combo into a finisher.

Forgive my newfaggorty, but does anyone know how to unlock and equip Jib onto Edd?

Unrelated, but this fight was grade A bullshit.

depends on how fragile the thing jackie is carrying is. Baby carrying jackie for sure.

Baby carrying and a priceless glass figurine from the Ming Dynasty

jackie holds a toddler, toddler holds a kitten, kitten holds priceles Ming art. Jackie becomes a universe-busting diety.