I left Sup Forums for 2 days and suddenly there's some story about a secret illuminati pedophile organisation...

I left Sup Forums for 2 days and suddenly there's some story about a secret illuminati pedophile organisation? What is happening someone care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.returnpath.com/how-to-explain-dkim-in-plain-english-2/
wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some retarded performance artist using cow blood is mentioned in one of the emails that Wikileaks leaked.

All of Sup Forums think their occult zionist illuminati hivemind conspiracies are now true, Satanism is real, the devil is in our government, yadda yadda yadda spooky black magic.

CTR is having a blast with this, probably because they're the ones that came up with this idiotic, stupid idea in order to distract the supporters from the real heinous shit like what the FBI is investigating, and the corruption.

I always knew /x/ was a sister board to Sup Forums but I never realized how fucking lunatic half the people on here are.

She said it's not art when done in private. Fuck off CTR.

Turns out Hillary's campaign has connections to Lucifer worshippers and a real life witch

>#1 trend on twitter for HOURS despite minimal Sup Forums involvement and a serious threat to the black and hispanic voting demographic
>"h-hey guise i-it's all CTR doing it h-haha you guys are being bamboozled"

nigger this shit btfo hispanic and black religious voters. Even if it was done ironically or something the fact they still partake and weird fucking shit like this has an impact on the religious.

Fuck off CTR. Satan is among us

Pretty sure you are strawmaning the situation to appear "le based god" on Sup Forums

And there's still the fact that we can't 100% trust wikileaks. This could just be entirely made up.

That's exactly what a performance artist would say you stupid idiot. "Hurr durr its not art its a movement its spiritual its personal its expression". Fucking hell you imbecile, use your brain and think about it.

>despite minimal Sup Forums involvement
Yeah fucking right. I saw threads daily on this board about spreading this shit to Twitter and getting it as a hashtag. Unless you just got here, in which case lurk the fuck more you idiot, this shit has been purposely spread by CTR masquerading as Sup Forums the last few days.

Hillary and Co and satanists, not really, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't spread this around to freak out the catholic hispanics.
Just don't forget to talk about actual things too, like the fact that she is a lying warmonger.

CTR detected

Its one of CTR's few slide tactics/topics that has actually worked well for them.

Most of us are not helping the situation by falling for the bait instead of focusing on the FBI investigation and other corruption which has much more solid evidence.

I will probably be called a shill for this post even though i used my week off this summer to fly down to a trump rally.

As always, look into the facts yourself and think for yourself.

DKIM authenticated, you sperglord

What does that even mean.

>What is happening someone care to explain?

End of days.

Get in the car faggot, you're in for a wild ride.

Do you think the average black and hispanic voter is going to care about anything that comes out of WikiLeaks, never mind anything that makes Hillary, the source of their gibs, look bad?

Yeah sure, they're kidnapping all the babies, somebody stop them, they're doing rituals. Its all scary and ooga booga

I calls it like I sees it cap'n.

Wikileaks is trustworthy. There's a ton more real, terrifying shit in there than some spooky performance artist.

CTR nerd virgins trying to spam the alt right using proxies to spread disinfo... they already failed.

Crash Team Racing??

What is their level of involvement here

Yeah sure, call me CTR when I'm trying to tell you people to focus on the real crimes Hillary has committed, the corruption and the Clinton Foundation, instead of some occult /x/-tier BSE type mumbo jumbo conspiracy theories. Right. Fuck you, subversive.

Probably a bunch of fake crazy shit the Clinton team put in the emails so we'd look crazy to the general public.

I agree with you generally, but even if it is a CTR red herring the unintended consequences are glorious. Never underestimate the power of superstition and stupidity.

>What is google

blog.returnpath.com/how-to-explain-dkim-in-plain-english-2/

wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html

ALL YOU NEED ON PEDO SHIT RIGHT HERE

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Stuff from the e-mails is all speculative, but we already know that this shit goes on.

Crash Team Racing was a good game go fuck youself gringo