ITT: Characters that would look great embarrased and naked

Y-you too

I'm usually against giving Jenny attention but this is one exception I'll gladly overlook

I'm really not a big fan of my body honestly, but I'm a little concerned where you got that photo of me?

Yeah erotic like a bloody toaster.

>Embarrassed
>Implying

Don't let this thread die.

Lapis is too apathetic to care about being seen naked by feeble humans

delet this

Mavis if the recent animated series has indicated

everyone's waifus

/thread

saved all of you fuckers several hours of your lives

I know right?

Mate, if we wanted to save time rather than kill it, why the fuck would we be here?

Thanks, user.... but where did you find that?

Preferably not from the nudity itself, but the girls trying to make "Little Diaz" appear.

>Jenny was made for being humiliated
>Literally, the whole show is focused on her being socially embarrassed.
>90% of fanart depicts her as a sultry seductress who wants to tease your cock
>When her canon personality of an awkward flustered teen is 1000x hotter anyway. (Plus the gap of a superpowered WMD being humiliated by her naked body publicly is a hot contrast)

This still makes me mad. Why don't you understand true eroticism???

I mean I guess she is confident in undressing of jilling off because she knows Marvel would never actually show it, but still the thought of millions of eyes on her body should get to her if you ask me.

Not Sup Forums. And borderline too ecchi for a blue board. Don't get the thread deleted

wew user

>No ENF fanart of gwen
The drawfags have failed us

>third arm reveal at the end

WHAT?!?!

I've heard of a third leg but this is ridiculous.

Literally made for it

Everyone except Steven, possibly.

Who's that?

Hayley Atwell.
Agent Carter in the Mcu.

>muhammed trying to force his shit taste again
Embarassed and naked kamala can only be followed by kamala being stoned to death

How did he get it off her in the first place?

You know you want to see Daddy Doom's cock. It's probably small and has phimosis.

Not Sup Forums.

I'm actually curious about that gwenpool's reaction would be, I mean she wears a leotard

she probably wouldn't sweat it too much, this isn't 90s/early 00s Marvel where being naked and humiliated usually meant something else was going to happen

>Dat Bulge tho

Like what? Also when was that a normal thing in marvel?

People want their robots sultry and cum hungry. Not insecure and self conscious.

maybe not normal, but it was definitely on the table. Carol, Mockingbird, it's part of Kate Bishop's origin

this comic hurts my brain as they would have to have both turned around for her to do that move.

/thread

yea. seems no one appreciates a traditional snapmare

Yeah, I'd like to see naked Titania too

Her and Poundcakes. Hell I wish Marvel did more with the '85 Grapplers, there's a lot of winners in there, even Butterball

A fat pig

It must be one of those stripper outfits that you can rip off really easily.

Can she cover up with magic?

DAMN, Victor Von Doom looks like THAT?!

Why does he wear the mask?

>It's probably small
I think his deal would be that it really isn't but he thinks it is.

Because he had one tiny scar that he turned into a huge scar due to his insecurities. Now Reed fixed him up and he walks around like a GQ Model version of Vincent Cassel.

The funny thing is that she could be programmed to have any personality, so it's not like any of this has to be mutually exclusive; fanartists could draw her any which way they wanted.

jesus christ

It would be transparent since you still see the outline of her hands when she uses her powers.

What the fuck is this called.

Balkans have a small average. It ranges from 5" to 5.6" or so. Even if it's larger, like 6, it still has no chances of being an 8" monstercock. Plus, Yuropoors don't cut off their dicks, so he still has foreskin hanging.

And generally it fits the contrast between him and Reed. Reed has a family, Victor is lonely. Reed is the smartest man on Earth, Victor isn't. Reed is a man of SCIENZXCE!, Victor isn't a manwho fits in boxes. Reed has the biggest dick in the world since he can enlarge it, Victor has a small one. I mean, hell, if the guy nutted once in a while he wouldn't be so grumpy.But due to his insecurities,he simply cannot allow someone to see his "deformity".In his eyes, anything less than a BBC would be a disadvantage.

Futurama Comics, specifically the 7th issue. It's a Terminator parody.

>Doom
>not sane
Gee user, what gave it away?

Did she wear anything underneath?

Not many villainesses are subjected to ENF scenarios.

As much as I have a fetish for embarrassment, my personal feeling is that she wouldn't be the type to get embarrassed. She probably gets off better when she shlicks in front of all the villains she's captured even.

BLOO!

She'd just be a less curvy Empowered though.

Eh....she's not really embarrased there

requests?

Jenny, as per

>Jenny decides to install a new hardware upgrade that allows her to remove her plating and chassis in order to feel more human.
>The upgrade malfunctions after an intense battle preventing Jenny from putting her "clothes" back on.
>Hijinxs ensues as a stark naked Jenny makes a desperate mad dash back home without being spotted to avoid the humiliation of a lifetime

Gwenpool, please

Why is ENF such a god-tier fetish?

Please

why not just graduate to a rape fetish

this is just a soft version of that

How?

>getting off to a naked, uncomfortable woman
Shame on you

ignore him, he can't appreciate the mental satisfaction of seeing a woman burn in shame

>Want to make an ENF video game
>can code but can't do art.

Star, Moon, and Mina all naked in a huge mud puddle with each girl in a different emotional state.
Moon: Shy and Blushing
Star: Naive and Excited
Mina: Proud and toughly

>thought i'd melted

Would the gameplay revolve around making it through the end of a level without detection?

>embarrased
haha do you think Yoshi counts haha? He lays eggs in front of mario all the time haha and he's naked to.

Of course

who is

Ain't it the truth.

ENF is such a autism-tier fetish.

I too enjoy going into threads discussing topics I don't like just to tell people I don't like it.

>implying dominator isn't the type to start shlicking off in this situation

This is classic mindgames user, come on it's the easiest way to assert your dominance