CLINTON LEADING BIG IN BATTLEGROUND STATES, TRUMP BTFOOOOOOO

publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/11/clinton-leads-by-5-in-firewall-states.html

>New PPP polls in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia find Hillary Clinton leading by 5 points in each state in the final rundown to election day.

>As is happening in battleground states across the country, Clinton's amassing a large lead in early voting in each of these states. Among those who have already cast their ballots she's up 52-41 in Colorado, 57-36 in Michigan, and 63-32 in Virginia. Trump will be counting on a very strong performance on Election Day to have any chance at taking Michigan and Virginia, and he's probably pretty much already lost Colorado given the volume of early voting there.

Trump is LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY finished.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adding this to my "when hillary loses" collage, thx

You're right! We should go to war with Russia immediately!

>Democrat is winning early voting in blue states
>Hillary builds firewall in the back of her base

bretty cool strat my man

>PPP

Bruh....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, kanker kont.

Virginia is going red this year user. NoVA's indians hate sand niggers and are all voting for Trump.

fuckin HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL! :D fuck you faggot! :D EAT SHIT AND DIE BITCH

He doesn't need to win those states though.
He's ahead in Florida according to 538, pic related.
Nevada, North Carolina, and NH are all tossups within margin of error. Maine 2nd district is now "leaning republican".
Winning these states puts Trump over the amount. Michigan is dem-central and nobody except for delusional retards ever painted it red on the map. Virginia was always a "best case scenario" and "would it happen?" since it was moved from a safe democrat state to a swing state post-surge. Only that it's in the realm of possibility, not that it will happen.
I know this post is bait, but I'm going to bite the hook anyway because I'm a sucker for this kind of shit.

Drumpf BFTO its over for him

Not an argument

lol polls don't elect presidents. Voters elect presidents. Also. Margins faggot. lol.

>PPP

RCP had him ahead just hours ago. Can we stop with this back and forth?

reply to this post or you will reborn as a nigger

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. As a father of two beautiful transexual black muslim kids. I don't want a bigot sexist as president.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Better than being a reborn a sandnigger

>as a father

nice mansplaining cis scum

I can see you're used to getting cucked by the looks of that flag.

DELET THIS

>publicpolicypolling.com
It's nothing

muh cucked muh muh

New FoIA request info here

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Tactical roll for Israel or dog worm

let me guess....

publicpolicypolling is owned by Soros
it is run by Podesta
It's legal matters are handled by Cheryl Mills
It's CEO is Chelsea

Dem shilling at it's finest.......

>aborded
oh fugg >:---(

Given the criminal nature of Hillary Clinton's campaign, and all of her shell companies involved; how likely is it that CTR employees Will be convicted of a felony in the near future?

strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed

I sooooo feel you, I am in the same situation and my now daughters pray to allah everyday literally shaking and crying for peace and no bigots.
I hope the Americans will decide for open arms and asses and stop being hypocritical bigots. NOBODY is illegal except drump in the White (triggered!) House.

read this faggot

Not Africa please.

Virginia is the only battleground among those and other polls show that he is in fact much closer. But Trump can win without Virginia.
This is a very desperate thread shill, very desperate. Your end is neigh.

Thanks for being unterstanding. Racism and sexism has to stop, it's 2016.

>hill leading by marginal numbers in her must-win states
>trump btfo

Good choice goy, don't forget to bring lots os shekels.