Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Go ahead, sperg out and resort to ad hominem (like you always do) rather than debate the facts, you'll just further advance my point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums doesn't point out racist liberals because racism is bad. Sup Forums points it out because it's hypocrisy.and shows how oblivious liberals are to their own thoughts and the world around them.

A

>a fucking leaf
predictable

>post a strawman meme pic
>ask to debate facts

S A G E

Americuck destroying silly fuckwits in a few sentences. Not all heros wear capes

>when leftypol tries to meme

>whites are rapists
>muslimes go an raoes hundreds of women in a single night

> hur dur das racist

leftist """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why are leftists so shit at memeing?

These ms paint strawmen only work when you're pointing out the logical fallacies of your opponent's position.

Because it requires intelligence to be funny. hence all their comics being nothing but paragraphs of text to try and indoctrinate the willful ignorance of reality required to possess a leftist worldview, see

first off, I know you're CTR and I'm going to bump your thread because I know you're going broke.

>all i did was call Mexicans lazy wetback beaner fucks who all deserve to be gassed. Gues what? That's not racist because MEXICAN ISN'T A RACE.
Second off... getting baited into your stupidity is your fault. (amirite?)
-People who haven't worked with immigrants have not idea how hard they work, so you can dismiss there words based on their origin.

>Trump is going to protect me and all the other White people in this country from all the niggers, spics, muslimes kikes, and racists leftist SJWs like you who are obsessed with race.
So... it used to not be based on race, it used to be based on your last name; when populations where smaller. It's inherent to (any)nature to look for patters. It's not anyone's fault.

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

[Assumption that Sup Forums retarded]

[Dismissing comments by using the derogatory term 'sperg out']
[Calling out ad hominem while using it shamelessly]

Top-tier shitpost my syrupean friend.

>Sup Forums is one person

What facts are you providing that we should denying? That picture? Because if you actually haven't been here before, smuggies are exaggerations, they are effectively claims of value, not claims of fact. If you wish to make an actual assertion about this board and support it with facts than please do, that'd be something worth discussing.

Tl:Dr not an argument