Pol unironically believes in Moloch, satanic cults, illuminati pedos, CERN conspiracy

>pol unironically believes in Moloch, satanic cults, illuminati pedos, CERN conspiracy
My fucking sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OB5Cj6H7bJM
ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy
whale.to/b/pedophilism_h.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ping-beep-hum-sound-arctic-ocean-igloolik-1.3831861
strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed
hypeline.org/spirit-cooking-is-a-thing-and-hrc-aides-do-it/
whale.to/b/stickel.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's pretty sad tbqh

Yah, it's impossible for politicians to be part of a weird cult. *cough* south Korea *cough*

What did you expect? Half the people on here browse /x/. This board is not the smartest one by any means and often times the "redpill" turns out to be nothing more than a placebo bluepill to keep you stupid and ignorant.

Checked

Chincks have always been weird desu. Nothing extraordinary

>lol bad things don't exist

You're fucking cancer

breast milk :^)

I don't know what neurological processes in your diseased brain have connected to form that miraculously moronic conclusion, but it is something that should be studied extensively. Don't breed. You are too unique as a specimen.

>Believes in Kek
>Kek rewards us
>Rituals, sacrifices for Moloch
>He rewards them

t. child-raping CERN cultist.

t. Retard who thinks anything about that tape was real

The say it's a christian board too, go figure

>it's a shills make a thread and mock us hoping we'll care episode

We're not saying those things exist; however, global elites believe and worship those things

>british flag, believes in allah.

carpet eating mudslime

>he unironically doesnt believes in Moloch, satanic cults, illuminati pedos, CERN conspiracy

KEK

if echoing numbers

Moloch, satanic cults, illuminati pedos and CERN conspiracy is real!

Will we ever go full Age of Mythology and get myth units? I would love to see what myth units Kek and Moloch have.
youtube.com/watch?v=OB5Cj6H7bJM

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/

SPREAD

How was the cheese dominos OP? Did you visit the hotdog stand recently?

Do some reading, not memes on Sup Forums, actual research (I will include a few links for you) and if after you have done some research and still feel that all of this is made up, I will respect your opinion.

whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy

whale.to/b/pedophilism_h.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M

Praise Kek. Trump will win

Nope. Just Kek.

Go brush your fucking teeth you dumb fucking bitch

Because it's totally believable.
You will lose Hillary fence sitters with this one. Count on it.

What is the bohemian Grove? Oh nothing? Ok...

What tape?
Lol

not long user
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ping-beep-hum-sound-arctic-ocean-igloolik-1.3831861

>it's totally believable

Sup Forums is a mess.
Sup Forums is a waste.
Sup Forums is a big fat mistake.

Retard much?

That's exactly how we know this is real.
Politicians are no strangers to pedophilia. What better way to make sure no one believes the kids testimonies than to convince them this is all some satanic ritual
Everyone will think the same thing you think "Oh, this is too crazy to be real"

Given the criminal nature of Hillary Clinton's campaign, and all of her shell companies involved; how likely is it that CTR employees Will be convicted of a felony in the near future?

strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed

Literally just an elite mens club

The occult is not dangerous because it is real. The occult is dangerous because its adherents revel in duplicity, immorality and crime

If a political candidate sacrifices animals or dances naked beneath a moon the electorate deserves to know that. It is indicative of their beliefs and mental state

The CERN one you just fucking posted

you surely are

>elites are cultists who believe in moloch and rape children

the problem is pol actually pointint that out

wew lad
>tips fedora

>everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinion
Nope. We are diverse and this means on any issue some people will believe. The group members of each belief are never the same. The loudest voices are the only ones heard.

Idiot.

The fact that anybody thinks that this is too far fetched blows my mind. When you have stories about cultist elites, Bohemian Grove we know to be true, and many celebs have come out to talk about the pedophilia in Hollywood circles.

Why are you so quick to refuse to believe it of the HRC campaign?

that's a fucking prank, summer students do those every year, this is just the first time the media caught onto it and blew it out of proportion, and you mongs believe it's real bcz buh eevul cenr black holes
t. was sysadmin at CERN for 8 years

Oh yeah. They don't do anything there at all.

laugh at it now.

2016 is a crazy year.

They donĀ“t believe in Moloch, they believe about the possibility of people making sacrifices to a statue of Moloch.

I guess CTRs are starting to get nervous....

When Dems accused us of being on an HRC witch hunt, they had no idea how accurate that statement was.

People like you make me sick.

Well pedophiles and Satanists make me fucking sick, so I win.

>this person thinks hes smaster

VIP paedophile rings have been proven to be real

Fuck off, CTR.

How the fuck am I a CTR? When I'm declaring Hillary is sick and so is her campaign. You must not know what a CTR is, you fucking shill.

couple of days ou might as well go full ham with anything we got. This has potential to sway christian and catholic minorities away from dems. So we run with it for the lulz.

The fact that you are too stupid to be able to discern truth isn't my problem. Google Bohemian Grove. Google pedophilia in Hollywood.

Or just stay in your wonderful world of make believe where nothing bad happens and everyone gets treated perfectly. I hope she eats your children.

I am nothing but a jester, playing parts in this masque.

hypeline.org/spirit-cooking-is-a-thing-and-hrc-aides-do-it/

> Doesn't realize that ridicule is the greatest cloak for the underhand activities of the few who influence the world.

Yeah we do

Yeah what a bunch of retards lol if only they would do research they would see how stupid they sound with their paranoid little fantasties

i know nobody connected to this ip address would believe anything so stupid! #imwithher

I don't believe anything that doesn't have sound evidence, so far the only plasible stuff on the list is the illuminati pedos, without the illuminati part.

You realize that they use this weird occult shit to cover up child abuse right? The McMartin school abuse was real.

bluepilled faggots need to kill themselves. they've had enough time to wake up.

whale.to/b/stickel.html

It's not too far fetched

Yes, that's right, they definitely don't exist. ;^)

Here's a real crazy one for you!
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989

>Face mountain of evidence
>It all points in the same direction
>"Looks pretty legit desu senpai"

This is what normal, sane people do. Leftists/retards/degenerates etc don't and instead they

>Face mountain of evidence
>It all points in the same direction
>"IT'S A WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY CONSPIRACY! SHOW ME SOME PROOF!"

It's bizarre because you always demand proof, but you never use it because every single decision you make is based purely on emotion so why bother asking in the first place?

Enjoy your rope.

Says the atlantic jew

this tbqh

>Podesta emailed about a Spirit Dinner from the woman who actually performs them.
>YouTube video showing exactly what it is, performed by the same woman
>Reddit AMA where the same woman literally says it's not art if it's done in private.
>Podesta's office has a painting of a Spirit Dinner hanging on the wall. Photo taken in 2015.
>Podesta's hands and wrists are covered in cut scars.
>Picture of Hillary shill Lady Gaga literally partaking in a Spirit Dinner
>Picture of Hillary shill Jay-Z looking into Marina's eyes and touching foreheads at a campaign event.

"It's just /x/-tier conspiracies goy. It's making Trump look bad, trust me."

the sick cunt says shes not a satanist now

moloch isn't satan

Its the alex jones niggers

They'll leave after the election

Who are they entertaining with that prank if there's nobody around?

Shills gtfo.

It is just theatrics. Anyone who knows anything about the occult recognizes that it as such. The question is why? Why would they keep doing this shit when it has no real intent. I think it is just cover for abuse so any victim comes forward and says "Yes, I was raped by crazy people chanting, cutting themselves, drinking blood while dancing around burning fires and pentagrams. The police aren't going to believe that shit. Which is why the abusers at McMasters got away with it.

and you believe she's not a treasonous whore

so really who is nuts?

Colonization was a failed experiment

The fuck is the CERN conspiracy?