Fuck muties

Fuck muties

Whatever, catastrophic brain injuries happen to Deadpool on a daily basis and he seems fine-ish.

>World War Hulk

this was a shit comic

-hurr durr Hulk is unbeatable
-Hulk had no real reason to be angry at the X-Men or Xavier. Xavier didnt vote to throw Hulk into space.

that's not amadeus cho and x-23. what gives?

Hulk fucking up BB was beautiful.

>Xavier didnt vote
And Hulk did not know that.

Funny how this garbage crossover basically proved all the Hulk-haters right. Whoever plotted this is an absolute retard.

the best option would have been teleporting him to another dimension. but Magik was dead back then, and Abyss, Nightcrawler's brother with an interdimensional portal in the chest, was depowered.
Xorn who was a black hole in his head was also depowered.

Kitty is the character who hurt him most in this, perhaps she could have tried removing his heart or brain instead of just fusing him to the floor, but going straight for murder isnt her style.

Fuck Sup Forums, I love WWH. It was great to see Hulk wreck everyone's shit and beat the Sentry, whom I can't fucking stand. Plus the Illuminati needed their asses put in check, if only for a bit.

>characterwank is okay, but ONLY when it's characters I like

I am mad that last year Duggan was very close to make Sebastian Shaw fight Hulk in his Uncanny XMen but didnt do it.

what makes Hulk so bad is the "I am so mad I am immune to telepathy thing". With the Juggernaut it's always a game of removing his helmet until a telepath can control him.

>people having favorite characters and ones they dislike

I'm sorry, what's so hard to grasp about that?

It's not so much Hulk's anger that does that as it's the multitude of minds in Banner's head at once

That's not what I said you fucking retard.

Stay mad, dubsfag.

I don't hate Sentry because of character wank, I hate Sentry for the same reason I hate every other "Superman but with issues or is evil" character. It's overplayed and never done well.

All of them?

I'll need rubbers and lube.

Too be fair to that user, you are a fucking retard, user.

Fuck you