I'm Christian

>I'm Christian
>I hate refugees

Pick one and only one

I don't like the way the situation is being handled. Not to mention the fact it was a war instigated by foreign governments to get cheap/free labor and manipulate parties.

Being a true refugee from a warzone is fine, the problem is these refugees are becoming migrants

second one

wtf i love refugees now

The bible also says a rich man won't go to heaven. Christcucks conservatives are all going to hell and it's hilarious

The context of that statement is saying you can't buy your way into heaven.

>I'm a second wave abrahamic cultist (my religion started as a jewish design to subvert and destroy rome)

>I must suck the toes of refugees else my jewish god will damn me to hell

No more patience for cultists of any kind.

>accepting strangers in need is synonymous to accepting wild, bloodthirsty animals who hate you, your culture and everything it stands for

A
FUCKING
LEAF

They're not strangers though. We know all about them and their motivations.

There are no christians here.

There are people who like saying that they are christians, but they're just engaged in tribalist identity politics.

TPBP

They are the flood and we are the ark

>I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.

Convert from Islam. Go back.

Pick one.

but im not a christian

The Book of Nehemiah

/thread

Matthew 21:12-13

Then Jesus went into the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves. 13And He declared to them, “It is written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.’ But you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”

How about Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and all of the other neighboring countries, especially Muslim ones? Why do they have to come to Europe? I'd gladly help someone in need, but the concept doesn't work on an international scale with millions of people.

Matthew 15:26 Jesus responded, "It isn't right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs."

A fucking leaf, btw.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God"
Sounds like Jesus was a hippy to me. Only communists will be entering heaven.

>I'm a Christian
>I like my woman and children raped

pick one and only one

>Render unto Caesar
Refugees don't pay taxes

We can go all day leaf.

Dude your completely cuttting out the majority of responsibility to prevent this shit.

We would be fine with refugees if they werent going to stay forever and substantially cost us a shit load of money

Bible is advice not law we ain't brown my nigga

Pretty sure ruling parties of government have no bearing on getting into heaven

>muh euphoric safe space

I guess I'll have to confess that sin later, because I'm not letting in these fucking camel jockeys

I'm fine with refugees. They just need to be thoroughly vetted, and they need to be people who are actually in need of help. Not military aged jihadis who want to subvert and destroy western civilization.

I take it to mean that someone who possesses wealth will be more tempted to commit sin because they have the means.

I hate refugees.

I'm an atheist.

>Christians
>Reading the bible

Too busy getting gay haircuts, singing gay songs and praying for forgiveness because they wanted to kiss their cousins. No time for reading AKA the literature jew.

Based Leaf

>"i dont want to let in" = "i hate"
>letting in strangers that hate your way of life and want to kill you

hmmmmmmm

>cross a dozen countries at peace
>why wont you let me in reeeeeeeee

fuck off

I'm Alt-Christian

>millions of fighting age males shouting death to the infidel
>refugees
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

You don't have to hate refugees to recognize that opening your borders to everyone is a bad idea.

>having expendable income is the same as living a hedonistic lifestyle

ebin reading comprehension m90.

1) christianity is a slave religion
2) they aren't "refugee"

See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Who are we to judge god's work? If god make niggers niggers and africa an hellhole? Then it's fine.

So you picked "I hate refugees".

"refugees"

Like 90% fucking assholes who come to your country for benefits your parents and you have worked for and bringing their shitty ethics with them where it's okay to gang rape little boys and to steal. You are a stereotypical Canadian.

>I'm Christian

IGNORE THE RECENT INFLUX OF RELIGION-POSTING.
There has been a rise in christ/atheist posting more than triple the usual amounts we see. this is a last attempt effort by jews to demoralize christians and inherently denying satanisms place in government due to recent events involving spiritcooking.
>"oy vey goy! satan doesn't exist this ritual is just art!"
most of the arguments brought up in these threads mention flawed arguments of Christianity (namely Protestantism) being a jewish trick. Jews knew thousands of years ago their concept of Christianity failed and has been comprised by Europeans and pagans. Do not believe jewposter tricks.

Evil should not be coddled, and in fact should benfought against. The refugees as a group have shown to be an evil in the nations they have come into and thus cannot be given leniency. Jesus did, after all, call upon the faithful to arm themselves against those who sought to do others harm and whipped out of the temple those committing evil.

So of course I can hate the refugees. My faith calls to helping them be safe, possibly by creating Areas surrounded by DMZs in their own countries, but it does not call to self destruct my nation when its shown they are detrimental to it. I bet you think turn the other cheek is to be a doormat, don't you, dog fucker?

becuase its not fucking
>"I was a stranger and the government invited me in"

theres a fucking difference faggot

Nope. It means greedy rich people will not be entering heaven. Conservatives are so backwards

>Mexicans that would die to mow your father's lawn = hate your way of life and want to kill you

Get out of the public library and back to the trailer park, Cleetus.

Okay, I'll bite, you fucking leaf-nigger

Theres a BIG difference between "strangers" and savage goatfuckers you KNOW will rape and kill someone you hold dear.

"I was a follower of a warmongering childrapist, and you invited me in," - A Fucking Leaf 25:35

Might want to read the very next verse, genius

Can you not see how having access to sin makes one more likely to partake in it?

If you're a powerful politician who can get away with sicko """""pizza parties""""" don't you think you're more likely to throw them?

Luke 22:35-37
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

If you love Jesus you'll fight for Him ...or at least subvert cultural enrichment, proselytize refugee wiminz, and breed more followers

>I was a stranger and you invited me and my whole religion in

I dont hate them. But why didnt we help them even more by sending foreign aid to help them transition to neighboring countries? Like in this case, saudi arabia has empty housing just sitting, and id be happy to help them complete their hajj too. I just dont understand why we didnt keep with this historical precedent. I wonder..

>all these retarded racist posts about "sandniggers"

You're all going to Hell. You better know that

>I'm that guy named Jesus who maybe you have heard about, who speaks the same language as you and you helped me because you expected something in exchange as the jew you are, fucking semite give me some wine, it's cold as fuck.

fix'd

>23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” 25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” 26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

>“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

That is the whole fucking point of that exchange. Rich people can go to heaven just like everyone else but they can only do it through God.

Christianity predates Islam.

Oh is that what they've been doing in Sweden, Germany, UK, Paris? Mowing lawns?

0.5/10 made me reply.

Of course. But there's the school of thought that says faith untested is no faith at all.

Not preaching, just my 0.02.

>It's a supreme gentlemen takes a verse out of context and thinks he's solved the puzzle episode

That's about people accepting Jesus into their lives, stop this bait

i kinda hate you.
which option does that fall under?

they're Middle Eastern. Time for me to find a new religion.

does it say: yes millions of you can come in our country, shit it up, rape our women and steal our money?

>but with God, all things are possible
Ya know, that bit is kind of important.

Why did you leave it out?

Why does literally everyone who quotes this verse to "own" Christians leave it out? Could it be that they don't know shit about the Bible and are just regurgitating a bunch of garbage they heard from youtube fedora tippers?

Hmmm, really makes you think.

Taking refugees in does not help them nor us. Sending them back where they came from so they fix their own goddamned fucking problems DOES help them.

>17"But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the LORD your God has commanded you, 18so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the LORD your God.

Genoicde
Start a war you better win it
Kill everyone in it
Let a few survive and they'll
Multiply
Fill your schools and country
Make everyone grumpy
make a big deal out of something
should have literally been nothing

>a stranger
>millions upon millions upon millions of migrants

>Oh is that what they've been doing in Sweden, Germany, UK, Paris? Mowing lawns?

First of all why do you give a shit? Your country is a fucking shithole.

Secondly, I doubt mexicans would even bother trying to emigrate to Europe.

Thirdly, learn how to fucking read you stupid fucking kanker cuck.

>sojourners
>new neighbors

pick one.

I am pagan.

Fuck you, faggot.

I'm not christian and hate refugees.

If you want to improve the world, taking in refugees is not the answer.

There are over 6 billion 3rd worlds that add 30 million to their population ever year.

Put forward any number of refugees to take in and it still wont be enough to help the world.

If you want to improve the world, you need to develop 3rd world shitholes. And if you do that, Mexicans will stop hoping the border.

But you realize this thread has nothing to do with Mexicans right? You seemed to miss that part.

>refugee
>parasite
Pick one

>And so the tower fell, and man was left as man was destined, split and torn between tongue and shade
>Accept refugees

Pick one.

Fpbp

Refugees that are over 90% military-aged men.

And they're not seeking refuge, they're seeking conquest.

It could not be more obvious by absolutely everything that they say and do that these people are enemy troops, infiltrating and organizing for future activation in the coming war.

Why is this a joke to you? Do you know people are getting killed and children raped for real, and it's not a joke to them, and very soon it'll happen to somebody you love, and then it won't be a joke to you either, but these jokes you've made that were so funny to you at the time will stick in your craw like a goddamned chicken bone for the rest of your life.

Every time you see the pain and suffering of your loved one, you'll think of how you spurred it on and made it into a joking matter.

Take that seriously for a moment.

I'm an atheist and fuck those sandniggers!

>completely rational argument for being against a huge influx of """"refugees""""
>Slovenia: "Hurr you hate da rehfyoogeez"

Jesus also says when you invite outsiders into your land, they must follow your law, and leave their culture back home. If they break law or try to change the standards of your home, they must leave when you tell them to.