When did this board become Sup Forums 2.0?

When did this board become Sup Forums 2.0?

When comics became tumblr.

Because SJW Marvel...

real good subject, OP.

By the way, CATCH.

When Sup Forums posting wasn't instabanned

Because you niggas indulge these board invaders with shitty conversation. Sup Forums is incapable of not taking bait

y'know, despite coming onto Sup Forums, I have no illusions about the kinda place it is and what kind of people generally post here

you strike me as perhaps, delusional, op

When the mods fucked off and left us for dead while nobody forced Sup Forums to be a proper containment board like they do with /mlp/. As such, Sup Forums goes where it wants and does what it pleases, and Sup Forums became the perfect battleground for tumblr fanbases and Sup Forums memes.

This. Stop responding to Sup Forums posts. It takes two to derail and a Sup Forumstard will NEVER concede defeat.

I'M MAD

>tfw cross dressing riley will never step on your dick

When the right took active measures to invade this board and make use of relevant social issues to turn every discussion into an issue about race. Board metrics and Sup Forums threads reveal as much. Along with an indifferent user base and non existent mods, I'm surprised it's not worse than it is.

Because We Wuz Kangz the movie

You know that can't happen. We have an influx of the social media crowd that can't help but publicly spout every dumb opinion they have, and overreact to everything they see. That's just the norm now. Nobody hides threads, sets filters, reports shit... they just get riled up and shitpost.

>When the right took active measures to invade this board and make use of relevant social issues to turn every discussion into an issue about race
Do you have a single fact to back this up or are you going off this ala Sup Forums using the fact that most people in entertainment are jews means "JEWS RUN THE WORLD"?

Not that guy, but there was some collection of posts from another site where they said they were going to actively target Sup Forums for pushing shit because Sup Forums basically was the perfect in. How true it is, I don't know. I didn't give enough of a fuck to research it.

See:

All we wanted was to read comics and be left alone.
They will reap what they sew

Nobody's denying that the shit Marvel is pulling isn't making the situation worse, but Sup Forums shit is also undeniable.

How is that even remotely in the same league as

The classic Marvel characters were literally created by Jews.

But just look at that diverse cast, such diversity.