Be honest Americans, will you be able to deal with 4 years of her if she wins?

Be honest Americans, will you be able to deal with 4 years of her if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/04/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-hiding-documents/
nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/elusive-papers-of-law-firm-are-found-at-white-house.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/09-loathsome-and-inadequate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying nukes wont be launched within 4 days

>Implying I wouldn't leave
Passport's been renewed; I'm ready to move if need be

I'd march to the white house day one.

Even her rigging votes wont be enough for the massive landslide about to roll over her. We wont have to worry about her anymore, as she will be spending the rest of her life in prison.

I was a atheist until this election cycle. this sickening madness in DC, with the child trafficking, to murders, getting our own military killed, selling weapons, satanists, george soros. it is all killing the world. this world wide movement, and trump movement which has red pilled the nation, and going to whip out these people, seems like a act of God, it is the only explanation in my eyes.

I've got another 2 years of inactive reserves.
I swear, if I get recalled for war, it had better not be another desert.

-In 1996, a special Senate Whitewater committee released a report from the FBI demonstrating that documents sought in the Whitewater investigation had been found in the personal Clinton quarters of the White House.

-Hillary testified under oath that she had nothing to do with the documents during the two years they were missing.

-The First Lady’s fingerprints were found on them.

-Hillary remains the only First Lady in American history to be fingerprinted by the FBI.

-Those weren’t the only missing Whitewater documents later found in the Clinton White House.

-Rose Law billing records were also found years after being sought in the storage area in the third-floor private residence at the White House.

-Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for those documents since 1994.

-The Clintons said they did not have them.

-The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office.

Drink from her puss filled eyes
Cleanse the Rectum

>4 years

more like 8 years, followed by 8 years of Michelle Obongo.

i give it two years, tops, before she attacks russia. meaning the worlds ends a couple of days after that.

No. depending on how wild she gets in less than a year of her being queen of burgerland we the HAMBURGERS OF JUSTICE WILL RISE AND FLAME BROILER HER ASS WITH HOT JUSTICE FROM THE 2ND AMENDMENT OF GODS WORDS. THE WHITE GOD, NOT THAT NIGGER YOU WORSHIP LEAFY.

why is her laughing so weird? Her mouth is all laugh but her eyes are literally dead one could say even hostile.

THE LAST BASED LEAF. STAY STRONK UP THERE IN C U C K LAND

>she's not dying before

I really don't think so. All of my time will be spent researching her corruption like I do now. My social and professional lives will falter. I'll be a prole until society fails and everyone becomes proles like me. I guess I'll at least be more prepared than them.

No.

But at the same time, I'll just keep having a nice life because I'm wealthy.

Won't be proud of my country, though.

Fuck that lying cunt.

Source? Not that I don't believe you, but just so I can utilize it.

>nigger god

Filthy Zabad, Allah is a pure muslim.

maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be a jungle.

Look on the bright side user. It will probobly be a siberian tundra.

>4 years

>implying she won't be impeached or die first

she's fucking out of her mind is why.
botoxed to shit and completely detached from reality

I voted for her so yes

muzzy leaf, kys before we end you

Yes. I think it would be the same as the past 8 years. What would happen under a Trump presidency? Who the fuck knows? That's why I voted for her.

Bitch, you were as much of an actual atheist as Kevin Sorbo's character in that piece of crap "God's Not Dead".

Go fuck yourself, poser bitch.

Seeing as how she'd be 4 more years of Obama and America has improved on every substantive and economic measure during his term, I'd say so.

did you hand your balls over to your mom as well?
you clearly have no need for them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/04/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-hiding-documents/

nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/elusive-papers-of-law-firm-are-found-at-white-house.html

judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/09-loathsome-and-inadequate/

I know its late in the game but I wanted to make an infrographic showing all the times Hillary has withheld, stolen, or "lost" evidence. Including the vince foster FBI reports that went missing from the nation archive immediately after a FOIA was requested on those reports. All the way up to the subpoenaed server she scrubbed recently. Maybe you can help?

She will get kiII

She's a sociopath

They have to mimic emotions

I already got my dose of clinton fatigue in the nineties. This will be pure hell.

unless you want a full time, middle class job.

No, she will soon be arrested and/or impeached.

She resents being forced to pretend laugh for the peasants.

>implying Left Wing Disappearing Squads wont take down the top tier Sup Forums memesters

Bump.

You still around?

Calm down kiddo, puberty will be over before you know it.

>implying she'll actually serve a full term

America's first war as a nation was against Barbary Pirates.

'from the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli..."

There are way too many Canadians posting. Why are you so nervous about the elections?