Think about it. Take all the time you need

Think about it. Take all the time you need ...

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/27/vladimir-putin-dismisses-claims-of-meddling-in-us-election
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ12RR7AIYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Presidents""""""""""""""""""""""""

FUCKING

>tfw when liberals use W as someone worth listening to

trump.

All 5 of the bottom ones are shit and helped push America towards the awful state it's in. North Korea is a meme.

Oh no, I've been utterly and permanently BTFO forever and ever and will never, EVER recover!!!!

kim jong uno isn't a president you fucking maplenigger

best korean and based russia

my vote's for trump

BLOODY

Oh look, all the guys who fucked my country hate Trump, I guess #ImWithHer now.

LEAF

>YOU'RE ON THE SAME SIDE AS GEORGE BUSH YOU DISGUSTING HAWK FANATIC
>see, even George Bush agrees with me, so I'm right

you just can't win

>people who dont want to go to war with us like Trump
>people who want to bomb other countries hate Trump

None of the above are slaves to the jew.
None of the below are presidents anymore.

>Putin
>worse than Obama, Bill Clinton, and the Bushes

A

Reminder that Bill is the leaker

Thought about it.
Former US presidents came to power thanks to a huge mediatic support given by lobbies and billionnaires.

Foreign dictatorial state leaders have at least the advantage to be independent from any lobby. Because of the situation of the US, they see America as a threat, and it would be in their interest if this oligarchic system fell apart.

Anti-gay putin, best korea vs 9/11, Clinton BJs, and a nigger... though choice m8

best korea?

that's it, i'm in

did kim jung sum ung whatver actually endorse trump?

gonna need source on this obvious bullshit

When did the left become apologists for war, big banks, arms dealers, big business, wall Street, and mainstream system politics?

What point are you trying to make here?

Putin and Fat boy combined have literally caused far less problems for America and Americans than and one of those shitsacks below. Are you trying to imply that anyone on the lower list a good/important person whose opinion we should all Ape?

Those are all globalist stuffed suits and bought men who sold us out for personal gain.

I respect Putin very much. I've seen some of his interviews and he seems extremely smart. I've heard the interviews are all faked, but it's impossible to say what's true, since we get fed sickening amounts of propaganda nowadays. Maybe Putin supports Trump because he wishes to topple the US, or maybe he supports Trump because he truly wishes the World were a better place. Whatever the case maybe, I don't really care, since people should vote based on their own policies, research and opinions.

3 are Democrats, so they wouldn't have supported him anyway, without even mentioning the fact that one is actually married to his opponent. The other two are the father and brother of Jeb Bush, who was so thoroughly destroyed in the Republican primaries that he may never be able to show his face ever again in public life.

>liberals like the bushes now.

>wew m8, top lads. great bantz.

when they realized the dem candidate had a vagina

Every bought and paid for globalist that moved us towards this bad timeline hates him?

Even the guy who signed NAFTA and killed American industry?

Jeepers. I..I guess I'm with her, senpai~?

When the media fooled them like an adult fools an infant

Are all leaf posters this cancerous?

>Establishment figures don't like a disestablishment candidate.

What universe is this?

>Arguably the worst president in US history
>Reagan's fuccboi shadow and a fucking liar/father of one of the candidates Trump BTFO'd
>His opponent's husband/member of her political party
>Brother of the faggot Trump BTFO'd
>Current President who does not want his political party to lose power

That's it, I'm now a #DilderyClintwink.

You forgot to put Reagan in the bottom list.

That would have really made people think.

can we ban canadians from Sup Forums?

I get it, best presidents love trump.

when the warmongering, bank colluding arms dealing big business empowering, wall street owned President and Democratic candidate became leftist figureheads instead of rightist figureheads.

Leftists are logic immune, reality denying, self destructive sheep. How can you have taken a breath withing the last 20 years and not realized this?

>Bush Jr.
>Obama
Three of the most hated presidents in US history.

>Carter
Extremely unpopular, seen as incompetent and was not elected for a second term.

>Bush Sr.
One termer, despite the fall of the Soviet Union happening on his watch.

>Clinton
Husband of the Democratic candidate. While a popular president, he's a pervert and notoriously unfaithful.

Hey look!

Nwo shills!

Go back to facebook.
facebook
.com/brandon.weber.upw/photos/a.561005373961970.1073741826.526961900699651/1189511747777993/?type=3

dude that is messed up. can't argue with your logic on that one though. Not gonna lie former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

When did dubya said he is against Trump?

I heard it from Jeb and Bush sr. but I thought W remained silent.

since jews realized they were easier to fool

Does Kim Jung Un actually support Trump?

No such thing as former Trump voter. But thanks for correcting the record.

>7777
You can't argue with that
Hillary shills btfo

Honestly, none of those 7 men look like the good guys. And they're not.

I love how liberals and Hillary are doing this whole "all the former Presidents hate Trump, you should too" BS when those same people hated Bush and the Bush administration. All they did was rip and hate on Bush and his daddy. Then they put Clinton and Obama on some kind of weird pedestal (despite Clinton getting fucking impeached), just because of the D next to their name.

I'm voting for Trump because he's a wrecking ball to this cliched idea of what it means to be a leader. Fuck these guys and fuck people that are tying to use their endorsements for Hillary Clinton as an endorsement.

>presidents for donald trump are two of the very few that have resisted jewish control
>president against are all jew worshipper

Really jumpstarts my engine

LEAF

FUCKING

So, lemme get this straight, in support of Trump are two leaders whose countries are ostracized by the rest of the globe, and against him are one guy who morally objects (fair) and four neoconservative globalists? Well, yeah.

he said he appreciates it that Trump would go to North Korea to talk 1 on 1 with him if necessary.

nothing wrong with that, to be honest

Oh look; globalist NWO faggots against nationalists. Got it OP you huge faggot.

The Bushes are literal retards, Bill is obviously shilling for his own wife I mean how fucking retarded can you be to think he would do otherwise, Obummer is himself. Also, Putin is a very intelligent man that the liberal media is painting as a monster, much like Trump. And Kimmy is irrelevant beyond belief.

jimmy carter - pedophile
george h bush - nazi, but not the good kind, the kind who are in the service of the jews
clinton - rapist, pedophile, coke head, gay basher
george w bush - literally an ape
barack obama - literally an ape

putin - wants ukraine back because nato is trying to step into his block
best korea supreme leader - pissed off because the west is constantly trying to undermine his rule. the US doesn't want NK to be strong because it'll strengthen NK, Iran and Russia to where the Jews' strangehold on the petrodollar could be challenged

>Globalists against Trump
>Nationalists for Trump
Sounds right. MAGA

CREST

5 of the most liberal presidents we've had in recent history.
Tell me again why I give a shit if they approve of Trump?

Checked and kek'd

>Putin is a very intelligent man

He has bankrupted a giant oil and gas field. It takes skill to fuck things up that badly.

Pro Trump

>The russian president who has elevated the employment rate in his coutry from 30% to 85%

>A bloodthrsty dictator with many american democratic VIP friends

Against Trump

>A former friend of Osama Bin Laden

>His father

>A compulsive erotomanic

>A nigger

>A guy who made many agreement with different european communist terrorists

Putin isn't pro Trump:
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/27/vladimir-putin-dismisses-claims-of-meddling-in-us-election

And no one gives a shit what that fatsack in NK thinks and does.

all five are mass murdering pigs.

kang obama even got a nobel peace prize for what?? who the fuck knows.

> Dat post
> Dem quads

Let me add that Dubya was also a horrible fucking president.

Let me tell you folks, I didn't like Trump at first.
But with every one of these ''arguments'' against him, I ended up worshiping him. Believe me.

>kang obama even got a nobel peace prize for what?? who the fuck knows.
Being a nigger. Literally that's it.

Dubya may or may not have done WTC.

of course obama is against trump, if trump is elected he'll put the kibosh on his and the clintons schemes

3 Democrats & an old Republican who doesn't like Trump so his son went against Trump

Trump says he wants to create an alliance with Russia. Hillary is blaming all the leaks on Putin and promising to treat cyber attacks as if they were physical attacks. She can't wait to start WWIII with him. Putin and Hillary have never gotten along. Even when she was SoS they were butting heads.

Please don't. Not all of us are sacks of shit like OP.

I don't know if you understand that Trump supporters tend to be against everyone in that photo. Canuk's should worry about their own land that's falling to Islam.

I am for Monarchy.

I am completely for this.

Are you trying to make us hard?

It is always possible that the possibility would be possible.

STONE

>Libreals actually whitewashing Bush's political history in a desperate attempt to attack Trump

Oh im laughin.

Oligarchy < Monarchy < Democracy

We all have the left one, that's why the middle one seems appealing (and it is).
I don't think anyone has direct/true democracy at the moment. It's a well handled illusion.

>two have no effect on us
>the rest got us in the situation were in now

I just bought a case of beer for under $18 Toronto.

COSSACK

Think about this, leaf

>66 replies and 6 images omitted. Click here to view.
I'd never thunk it.

That's a LIE!

Carter was said to be voting for him. Get your facts straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ12RR7AIYQ
No Doubt' Donald Trump Would Be a Strong Leader
President Sisi

>implying all the presidents below are good guys

It was a rhetorical question.

It tells me that broader leftist ethos isn't consistent ideology, it's about needing something to fight, a crusade. Last year it was fighting against the popular that George Bush stood for everything they hate while this year it's fine as long as we aren't voting for someone our movement leaders tell us is worse. Leftists don't care how they get there, they just need to be in power.

>dad and brother bush
if my brother/son was put on suicide watch by donald trump i wouldn't vote for him either..