Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-37835524
youtube.com/watch?v=5c5Gwi5u68c
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder who could be behind this news article

fuck this gay earth. nice digits tho

These people literally have no comprehension of right from wrong anymore. All they know is race, gender and sexuality.

Something must be done.

Recognised. Kek praise him

Huffington Post deserves a Charlie Hebdo-tier attack.
Never post their shit here again.

Start killing them.

Follow one of these bitches and stab her in the side of the throat, then just push as hard as you can.

They are a blight on the human race.

Love from Italy

We need a purge

asians have much less self-awareness than whites in public

Yeah, Fuck trump and fuck white twinks.

White males please get out of my thread.

YOU'RE EXTREMELY FUCKING A WHITE MALE

White boipussy is something you'll never have Juan

But I'm a black gay male and I'm voting for Trump.

that's what your dad said and he became a famous señorita.

Fuck the FBI. Madam President is going to clean house like mad as soon as she's in. Lenin and Stalin will be giving her the unusual up when they see what she does to the worthless white Feds trying to fuck her at the 11th hour.

The FBI is going to become a lot more feminine and liberal, just like the CIA and Navy intelligence. They will throw the book at white men. Women and POC will walk.

This is the only way America moves forward after the racist reactionary hell Donald Dumbfuck unleashed.

fuck drumpf and white people

Yo watcha say to us u dam leaf? you tellin me and mah bois dem chinks t the shiet? We niggas have sum less self awarness bitch!

I can't wait for all these fucking defenders to get shit on when they reveal her crimes.

Not that it will change them, unfortunately.

She never watched a movie in theater with black people before.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really made me think

bbc.com/news/business-37835524

>current year """journalism"""

>Huffington Post
What is this, some sort of joke news outlet?

A fucking leaf

How many qualified non-white non-male applicants do you think the FBI get each year?

>yfw James Comey is 6'8

Wtf!!!

The FBI needs to be entirely black women now

More racist than most Sup Forums threads

Am I supposed to feel bad for being "privileged" I literally dont give a shit about their lives or situations and nor do I care what they think of mine.

His dad did not say that faggot. Idk know why you'd outright lie about someones dad. Wtf is wrong with you? No seriously you can't just slander someones dad? Is this a Mexico thing? Do Mexicans have a problem with productive successful parents?

I just don't understand why Mexicans are such pieces of shit. Fucking making fun of someones dad...fucking hell. Mexico in a nutshell I guess.

>Huffington Post
>CANADA

or maybe it has to do with the fact that the FBI doesn't like criminals?

Yes.

>mfw googled
>mfw he's 6'6, still pretty fucking tall, maybe add 1/2 inch or 1 inch from shoes

he's a big guy

Maybe its their job to find and expose corruption.

Sorry I'm not sorry.

I'm numb to this shit by now. Don't know how I should feel anymore.

For us?

heh I thought Trump was fucking orange but I guess not

"""journalism""" or should I say (((journalism))).

that really got my neurons firing.

>(((Baumann)))

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

>Whites
>Loud

And now I have heard EVERYTHING

Can you imagine an FBI run by no-one but black women?

look at my trips tho

>all those weaves on the ground

What the fuck does being white have to do with it? Both fucking candidates are white. Fucking race baiting scum.

Nothing more than conspiracy theories.
But if Trump claims that the "system is rigged", it all has no basis.

This is why whenever there is a riot, the "beautician" shops get raided and all their weaves are stolen.

white males fucking vote more than any other demographic fucking stupid libcucks

>500 million white people on earth
>about to be excuted for their crimes against the rest of humanity
>crimes being Faith, Science and Medicine
Such is the way of a mad world.

She has never spend any time with turks or arabs or women in a bus/ train.

I have literally NEVER experienced white males to be the majority of people who talk loudly on the phone.

>Talking on the phone
>privilege

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Nobody stops ANYONE from doing the exact same thing
These people are so pathetic.

>Can you imagine an FBI run by no-one but black women?

Its impossible to imagine black women running anything desu.

So are the actually admitting that brown people don't care about corruption so long as it benefits their baskets?

It's literally tribal thinking. FUCKING white males are the only ones standing for truth and justice meanwhile brownies want corruption because they don't fucking care about their governments as evidence of all the shit hole countries in Latin America and Africa where the government just fucking steals but if they give you some schekels you can trade them in for some good goy points.

Watch South African politics. Its hilariously bad.

The system is rigged. There was a leak which shows how Hillary's people import Mexicans, give them fake documents and pay them to vote then get up and do it in another state.

Terrifying

I'm starting to believe in White Identity.

I'm not saying that Trump is wrong. I just wanted to point our the hypocrisy of these people.

Ayyyy....

THATS RACIST

>Honorable membah!
>Honorable membah!
>Honorable membah!
>Honorable membah!

A youtube.com/watch?v=5c5Gwi5u68c

Every fucking nigger talks on their phone at full volume at all times usually with the other person on speaker

No, but it might have something to do with a republican dominated congress and a conservative bias among its investigators.

>people frothing over whether a right or center-right candidate should be president.

Wait, Trump is a white male? wtf I love Hillary now

It's true though

If the FBI truly did have stuff on Trump, they would reasonably have released it by now. Maybe he deserves an investigation, but saying the FBI "loves" Trump because they're investigating Clinton and not him is dumb.

Even dumber to play the white male card. State institutions such are fucking supposed to be unbiased and only work to uphold the law.

It's like they know their candidate is fucked.

Yes that's it, the entire FBI has conspired to formulate a nonexistent case against Clinton because the entire organization is sexist
You've figured it out

I'm shocked dick waving doesn't happen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Holy fuck, like black people never talk loud on the phone in public. They must talk loud as a sign of their privelage. Oh no, wait, black people can't be privelage, because that goes against my narrative, and calling a black person loud would be racist.

Ae they right Sup Forums?

Black and/or female is the only way to an honest government!
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45989

White male privilege is being smart and hardworking.

I would love to be a lazy spic, but the world would fall apart without white men.

There must always be a top dog. if we lose majority in our countries someone else must be the top dog. What is to say they will treat us well? From all indications they are out for revenge. Gen X please save us from our own suicide.