NEW JERSEY THREAD - 5 STABBED AT RUTGERS

NEW JERSEY THREAD INCOMING

Five people stabbed at Rutgers Business School in Piscataway. Suspect is in custody:
newser.com/story/233598/5-people-stabbed-on-rutgers-university-campus.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ9jJm_q5Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayy. My friend told me he almost got stabbed in it. Trying to get updates.

Damn it was hoping for Muslims not spics

bumperino

Post yer area codes, lads.

732 here.

Lol fuck Rutgers its a shithole, i was there for a frat party once a couple years ago. Kids are fags.

Rutgers reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ9jJm_q5Jo
>Most Diverse Class 2016!!!

I don't think it was 5 people. I think it was some girl and a professor and then the stabber stabbed himself. They have him in custody but haven't released the name or race. Someone on the Rutgers subreddit says he heard it was over a bag of chips

856 what it do

Fucking Rutgers. That's why I went out of state. NJ is objectively the worst state in the northeast.

Why do so many niggers go to your school?

This place is diverse as fuck. I hate it. There are fresh of the boat Asians everywhere. Why the fuck are they taking spots here from white people whose ancestors built this university and everything else in this country?

Someone chalkeninged one of the buildings here a few weeks ago, so naturally the latino club staged an emergency meeting. They held a protest of sorts and marched a few blocks down the street then turned around and came back. There were some based Trump supporters there to counter protest. They had Trump/Pence and Make America Great Again signs. A conservative writer also just got fired from the school paper he says because of his politics, but it does seem to me he wanted to get fired so he could make a big deal out of it. He;s the student who got Milo to come to the school when the SJWs poured fake menstrual blood on themselves to protest. I hate it here.

THEY ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Friend of mine went to a party at rutgers (either there or rowan) and got punched in the face when she hooked up with some guy but didn't have sex with him

anyone burlington county college here

We only have 7.5% niggers. The state is 13.7% nigger. I don't know if that is normal or not.

NJ is 68.6% white but rutgers is only 41.5% white. This is clearly discrimination.

It's pretty bad, yeah.
Hell yes dude. Let's meet up and have autistic chats about how redpilled we are

She deserved it.

Why does New Jersey smell? The entire time I was driving through it, there was this gross smell that reminded me of Georgia.

If you go to Burlington County College: I'm the dude you'd probably expect would browse here, based on how outspoken I am about my opinions.

I just got a campus alert that said the stabber was a former student and confirmed that only two people were stabbed other than the stabber who was taken to the hospital along with the two victims.

I sounds to me like an ex boyfriend stabbed his ex girlfriend and a professor who tried to stop him then stabbed himself. I had heard earlier that a girl and a professor were stabbed.

How is everyone voting on ballot questions 1 and 2? I'm voting no for both. Atlantic City reporting in

Plz be Muslim Plz be muslim

I'm voting no to both as well. Gambling is degenerate and our transportation system is actually very good.

>our transportation system is actually very good

what the FUCK are you talking about?

I knew someone was gonna say that. It's not perfect, but it is better than anywhere else. You can get anywhere by train. I take the train a lot. The stations may be run down shitholes, but it wouldn't be Jersey if they weren't.