Would you fat internet nerds take up arms and engage in civil war if Hillary won?

Would you fat internet nerds take up arms and engage in civil war if Hillary won?

Be honest...

Nope.

They will just fantasize about it while collecting government handouts.

>tfw live in alabama
>tfw we gon succeed next year

Nice try FBI

>succeed

>implying he meant secede
>implying Trump won't Make Alabama Great Again

if some kind of protest came i would join for sure, then we'll probably be goaded into a revolution if nothing gets exposed

I live in Illinois. So I'd probably have to flee the state first.

Join up with us. 86th Illinois volunteers

>Would you fat internet nerds take up arms and engage in civil war if Hillary won?
Probably not.

Though I would hope people with less to lose than me would quit their jobs to start putting shotgun rounds through the heads of every liberal judge, university president/dean, politician, activist, lobbyist, and every stripe of globalist scum on earth.

And who knows, with a little luck, I'll have that little enough to lose too :)

>muh dank maymays

>day two of uprising

>please send snacks and energy drinks

>implying Alabama isn't full of illiterate rednecks.

NOPE :)

NICE TRY, SECRET POLICE

nice try ceyea

>People sent sex toys instead

No Mr. FBI sir, nothing to see here.

no, not until there was a obvious play at the 2nd amendment. I'm not a spoiled brat and cry about losing, long as we still have the means to resist when things go south.

Hard to say, man. Hard to say.

Listen up.
You have everything to errupt a civil war.
At any time you can happen.
Except one single thing.
Leadership, and command structure.
As of now, there is no movement to organize the people.
It could be said that there are many... sleeper agents in the United States. And they're the people. Millions of them. Just waiting to start the war.
It would take an exceptional leader and a well competent command structure, full of qualified people, to start it.

On a side now, it's expected that 90% of the combatants and supporting elements will be deserters from three letter agencies and the US military. 60% of US military would desert, arround 40% three letter agencies would desert, and from the remaining 40% and 60% of US military and intelligence agencies that do not desert, among 20 to 30% each would still work as double agents. In other words, "civilian milita" would only play a small role in a US Civil War.

You shut your whore mouth. I bet I could beat you into a coma,revive you,then beat you back into a coma,whilst your mother was giving me a blowjob.

i would and i'm not even american

>what is the militia of the united states of america?

Half the niggas in that picture are FBI informants.

>implying handout life is bad
You've literally got millions of shitskins doing that which you wholeheartedly support. What's wrong with gibs now Chaim?

There is already multiple cells going on of military, military intelligence, and intel angencies, I'm sure they will be activating if HRC doesn't step down/lose election.

IF Hillary Clinton becomes president, I say we form Diamond Dogs. Mgs in real life baby, fuck america.