/k6bd/ - no thread up edition

Ego.

Who is Mister J?

Jagganoth?

Jagganoth

I got a kick out of that.

Me too, that an the Incubus secretary.

Jesus fuck, Abaddon probably does read these threads.

>accidentally call Incubus "Succubus" last thread
>literal fucking r63 Incubus the next page
How long are pages even in the pipeline for?

The Joker you dumbass.

Well, not necessarily r63, just crossdressing. He pulls it off well, though.

I hope i'm interpreting this correctly and Incubus is just being 100% upfront and honest with Allison because he figures he gets what he wants out of it in the end anyway.
I always like the "antagonist is helpful" thing.

Okay you say that, but if you look at 'her' chest, it appears to be flat in spite of the bra.

It's not r63, it's crossdressing.

I would appreciate this page more if the clone secretary had tits

Its much funnier that its still just Inccubus but in drag.

It's tough for me to root for normal Allison when power Allison is so outrageously hot.

apparently your dominant you would just be you personified as your dick

He does, he sometime post in the thread too.

Abbadon...are you here?

God I fucking love incubus.

Jagganoth, it sounds like.

It's not a clone, dumbass, it's Inccubus too. If the secretary had tits it would be missing the point of the joke.

Pretty cool page.
Thrid pannel makes me think of the old oil Magic illustrations, when they often used vibrant contrast, like pic related.

So, how much will Alison fuck up now.

Immensely, I’m assuming she’ll literally drain the bank by fucking with whatever space-time shit lets it be fractal and having the coins spill out, crushing several parts of the one under mountains of gold. In doing so she motivates Mammon into getting off his ass and muscling through reality after her, no matter the cost.

Is that an actual female Incubus or just Incubus in drag? Looks like the latter. Those thighs, though.

>the titties are just an optical illusion
Jesus fuck, Abby, you can't make me laugh like this

I didn't really pay attention until you pointed it out but Power Allison is really nicely rendered in that panel.

everyone notice ego/power allison has a better rack

When you feel more confident you also have a better mental image of yourself, including your tits.

Byotiful.

His sigil is glowing in the first panel. He's 'TELLING' her that her Morality is weaker than her power.

The words are the truth, everything else is deception.

>bondage master thief Cio
>them Allisons
>Incubus
>Incubus in drag

Boner, please.

This comic's awesomeness just rises and falls depending on whether Incubus is on the page.

I love the idea of Jagganoth and Incubus (male) being bros

This one is great, not that any of them are bad, but this one is especially great.

I made this

Will moral Alison fix situation or fuck it up even more.

Both, she’ll stop P O W E R Allison from doing something long-term fucked but will wreck the situation in the present.

>regains control
>at critical moment
>demons are counting on her for something and now she not only doesn't know how to do it, but doesn't even know what it is
>"couldn't tha have assumed control after we were done? tha was doing so well"

Yes. It will fix situation by making a bigger fuck-up. Which will lead to a psychological breakdown at worst time ever.

Whatever she does, it better involve a healthy amount of self-wrestling. Though honestly I could see her hurting herself bad just to be in charge again

You made this? I made this.

Actually, it was me who made this, not (You)