I cant stop watching and rewatching it

>be me
>33
>cant stop watching rick and fucking morty all the time
>i literally just watch an entire season as background while freelancing and then watch it or other season again
I know RaM is a dumb meme and shit but i cant stop watching it.
Every episode is like a gum with taste that holds up.

I was trying to watch some other cartoons like Ducktales or TMNT, Ben 10, but they suck ass, i feel like an asshole watching them.
while its fine when its rick and morty

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru/vbanochku
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog

thanks
its morning time (im not in US) and i just finished my job and going to bed. But again decided to watch an episode like always - separated windows and scrolled 4chin while watching an episode of this fucking show

i know people ironically hate it and argue about it but holy fuck i cant watch it

I just hope next season wont be a total shit and keep the show being unique

I liked it too. most people liked it. it's a pretty good show.

you may want to try ugly americans.

>oh no! I'm enjoying a thing!
don't let Sup Forums run your life son, these are miserable autistic faggots who's opinions don't matter.

i watched ugly americans when it came out but dont wanna watch it again
i may be 33 but i watch cartoons all the time when they come out (working as animator and shit)
fuck i sound autistic because all i did this day and night is working and watching fucking rick and goddamn morty as background noise. I think those retarded meme phrases and character dialogues were implanted into my brain at this point

fuck im sleepy. fuck rick and morty. what a good show

>33
>get's his opinion swayed by edgy 10 year olds on a mongolian puppet show site.
Hahahahaha.
But really user, contrary to what everyone on this site would have you believe, not everything is a meme, and it's okay to like things.

Watched it for the first time last night. Someone was streaming episode after episode on Youtube. Weird show.. not quite sure what to think of it. And I swear the voice for Rick is the same as Gimpie from 'Undergrads'.

>ugly americans is never on anymore

stop reminding me, why does comedy central fund so many fucking cartoons when they never replay them ever?

>Watched it for the first time last night. Someone was streaming episode after episode on Youtube. Weird show.. not quite sure what to think of it. And I swear the voice for Rick is the same as Gimpie from 'Undergrads'.
I remember seeing picrelated memes on Sup Forums back then. characters drawn in this pose
And thought "man what a shitty style of cartoon. A low budget animation probably"
But damn what a contrast... another example of how good writing is more important than "graphics".

>Starting a greentext story with "be me"

Who else would be writing the story? Its like when everyone on reddit started their comments with "le me"

PS:
Btw im russian and i laughad my ass of during PICKLE RIIIICK episode.
>the putin-like bad guy
>the ugly eastern european faces
this was so spot on
Also ((SOLENIA))

Solenia basically means when vegetables being put into a jar with salted liquid.
In russia we make SOLENIA every end of summer - to keep them in jars for cold winter nights when we open them and eat them with mushed potatoes and stuff like that!

ok.ru/vbanochku

Its a fun show.

As usual the problem is with the extended fanbase.

In this particular instance much of the fanbase consider themselves intellectual for being a fan and being nihilists

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Steven Universe. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deep lore most of the good writing will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Steven's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from anime , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this lore, to realise that they’re not just deep- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Steven Universe truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Greg's existential catchphrase "If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs" which itself is a cryptic reference to feel good slice of life anime. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rebecca Sugar's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a SU tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
sorry im too lazy to change this back to RaM copypasta xD

Not to come off as a troll or anything but as someone who's actually watched the show from the pilot and who has a Masters degree in Advanced Engineering I find the show an actually really clever and witty show. But seriously compare anything on modern tv to Rick and Morty and literally nothing is there that even comes close to tickling my intelligence on a level such as Rick and Morty. Every episode of R&M I actually feel smarter after watching and I lay wake for hours in my bed thinking of the some of the deep Philosophy I've just witnessed on national Television. I just say "Oh Man" as I'm hoping people around the globe such as myself are becoming enlightened with a show that is actually smart for once and the viewers are waking up to the corrupt capitalist system. I'm smirking just now while I type this out thinking of it.

Eh, it's background noise. you find it comforting

>Solenia basically means when vegetables being put into a jar with salted liquid.
that's what 'pickling' is.

Soo you'll be too smart for this galaxy.

Para ser justos, tienes que tener un coeficiente intelectual muy alto para entender a Rick y Morty. El humor es extremadamente sutil, y sin una comprensión sólida de la física teórica, la mayoría de las bromas pasarán por encima de la típica cabeza de un espectador. También hay la perspectiva nihilista de Rick, que está hábilmente tejida en su caracterización - su filosofía personal se basa en gran medida en la literatura de Narodnaya Volya, por ejemplo. Los fanáticos entienden esto; tienen la capacidad intelectual de apreciar verdaderamente las profundidades de estas bromas, de darse cuenta de que no son sólo graciosas, dicen algo profundo sobre la VIDA. Como consecuencia, las personas que no les agradan a Rick & Morty son realmente idiotas, por supuesto que no apreciarían, por ejemplo, el humor en el eslogan existencial de Rick "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub", que en sí mismo es una referencia críptica a los padres e hijos épicos rusos de Turgenev. . Estoy sonriendo ahora mismo imaginando a uno de esos simplificados chicos que se rascan la cabeza en confusión mientras el ingenio de Dan Harmon se despliega en sus pantallas de televisión. Qué tontos ... cómo los compadezco.
Y sí, por cierto, tengo un tatuaje de Rick y Morty. Y no, no puedes verlo. Es sólo para los ojos de las damas - e incluso entonces tienen que demostrar que están dentro de los 5 puntos de IQ de mi propia (de preferencia inferior) de antemano. Nada de personal chico.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

The memes have gone to shit, and you don't even have to have a solid grasp of theoretical physics because most of the jokes can go into a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance, but probably not. The fans don't understand this stuff; they only have the intellectual capacity for going apeshit about some ketchup sauce, not to realize that they’re not funny - and they don't know anything about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots - of course they would appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which definetly isn't a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them that they are in this shit fandom.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only - and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand to understand how dumb i am for making a pickle Rick tattoo. Nothin personnel kid.

Why do you creatures support mainstream media and meme "culture"?

I get it, you cucks don't have an answer. You don't want to admit to being the ones voting BB into power.