Gunnerkrigg Court

>These guys.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Just fuck already

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TOM YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN PLEASE TELL ME THERE WAS A TIMESKIP IN THERE AND THIS IS NOT HOW THIS RELATIONSHIP ACTUALLY STARTED!

HOW DARE HE TRICK MY MOM I’M GONNA KILL HIM

>be autist
>girl comes onto you
>you knock her up
>she dies as a result

Sucks to be him

Jesus christ she is literally throwing herself at him.
Surma confirmed for irredeemable slut.

i knew she was gay! look at her kissing that woman in the last panel

>Cuts to the present
and then they banged

>Katja: U-uh, and then they separated and went to sleep in separate rooms and nine months later you were born. The end!

Surma put on her strap-on went to the ether to make it real and 9 months later your dad inspired the film Junior

Of COURSE it's Surma who has to make the first move.

This is fucking disgusting.
Surma has no sense of decency.
Could it be that Annie isn't worstGirl anymore?

Was it rape?

I mean, he's not defending himself (yet), but she's definitely forcing herself on him.

reminder that this was originally supposed to be a trip for tony and donny

I mean, maybe. Taking advantage of a mentally challenged person is legally murky.

annie has it rough, she got her mom's sluttiness and her dad's autism. who should she get with to even her out

Sup Forums posters

Kat would be good ...

Damn, Surma. I'm sweating bullets over here.

And increase the autism?
Also, I'm not sure permavirginity cancels out sluttiness. There's different factors at play ...

Would Eglamore explode into a million pieces if he saw this

If Zimmy can find someone, anyone can.

Who says Surma didn't tell him already in explicit detail?

ZIMMY COULD HAVE ANYONE, SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

I still hope for something to spark between Jack and Annie.

zimmy got with a girl, but annie isn't gay. what guy would want to bone a slutty autist?

Good, maybe this chapter is finally almost over.

Please no, Jack is almost as shit as Annie.

Kat might.

Uh, who wouldn't? I would fuck Annie with zero hesitation.

yeah who would be attracted to someone with little to no knowledge of social boundaries and a high libido i can't see anyone finding that appealing

annie is straight and kat has a gf

The way she put his hands on her hips. The way she sat on his lap. The way she holds his head.

Surma is literally burning with desire. This is legit hot as fuck.

>I NEED AN ADULT

Sometimes the dick is given. Sometimes you gotta TAKE the dick.

Disgusting.

>I'LL MAKE YOU AN ADULT~

I don't know...
Rape isn't my thing.

Just imagine her thin body trapped underneath you.

Damn Surma.
At least she didn't pussyfoot around about it.

The next page is going to be Tony crying and running away.

>Annie is straight
So?
Kat is a real boy.
>Kat has a gf
Sure, and I don't want them to break up, but you know how these things go. I'm just being realistic here.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tony

#MeToo

If this happens if have to drop it for this arc, shit would be too real.

I don't know...
Annie is REALLY unattractive to me.
I wouldn't wanna deal with her issues.

but she's so
attractive

Polyamory-erasure

kat is a girl

I would unironically love to know Annie irl

she's just doing the ForTheDick game

I wouldn't.
Even if she was older.

>rape
Look at that tight, low cut shirt and that coy face. Literally asking for it. Maybe he'll learn to stop being such a fucking tease.

Haha, wat?
No she isn't!
Don't talk nonsense!

I know Surma's a huge fucking slut but the idea that Tony is a gigantic unintentional sex magnet when alone with someone is hysterical to me

>Donny forced his dick inside with Tony begging him not to
>Surma jumped his bones after spending a week with him alone
>In return for giving him a new arm, Kat will demand he break in her loli pussy

I also want to fuck her

I hate it when you post.

Yeah, the two versions of Tony are just absurdly, comically different. I don't really like it.

Why is that? :(

Just like my japanimese hentays.

DAMN IT, GIRL!!
YOU'RE ALREADY INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE!!!

I dunno, it genuinely makes a lot of sense for Donny and now Kat to be the only people who can really connect to him, because they're eggheads just like he is. I don''t mind those two at all, Donny has always really been the only person who likes and understands Tony (not even Anja seems to like Tony) and Kat is very much like her father.

Surma's the real outlier here and I know Tom is trying to show people that she and Tony were genuinely in love to quiet down his retarded fanbase, but it's still a bit wonky.

The funny thing about this is that Eglamore is going to go berserk and he's the person people tend to make the most excuses for other than Ysengrin and Renard (Renard is way more penitent than the other two at least), so even normalfag fans of this comic are going to have to throw Surma into their hate pile with Tony.

You don't have to marry or even talk to someone to want to bone them.

So why the fuck did Anja frame this story as "it was "

They grew close after like a month together and Surma decided she absolutely needed the D that's not Tony's fault

I'm not sure if it's specifically Surma that is calming his autism or the environment. He treated her like his normal autistic self until they were in the jungle. I figure he's just in his element now. Doing science instead of navigating bullshit teenage drama. He clearly hadn't considered the possibility of any hanky panky on this trip, so there was nothing to trigger his 'tism. Of course this made him too sexy and attracted the bullshit teenage drama to him even in the jungle.

The untamed thirst for the D is more twisted and cruel than any brainwashing.

you'll find out over the next few pages

>Anja is describing this to Annie

I assumed it was just her trying to explain the concept of love to an autistic person.

It's probably a combination of both. Tony is clearly in his element which lets him just be himself, which is presumably how Donny and Kat got close to him. With Surma he isn't talking to an equal but rather someone he can teach, which is just as good. The whole bug thing seems to be one reason why she fell for him, he was able to show her how magical this part of nature could be, and for someone like Surma/Annie who are deeply connected to that shit it was probably mindblowing.

We know Tony is kind and well-meaning he's just an autist who doesn't understand social situations unless he is alone with someone. And even then he is still kind of blunt and says what's on his mind. He likely thought nothing about calling Surma sexy, to him it was just a matter of fact, but obviously that's not something a normal person says to someone else unless they're showing overt interest.

It's worse because it's the other way around. Surma just drugged that coffee she made Tony/ She will not be denied the murdercock

presumably it's one of two things, 1 Tom used a really shitty way to phrase it, or 2, they fell in love and made some kind of stupid impulsive decision because of it that got them in trouble with their friends or the court, this is extremely likely because Tony mentioned what happened with Eglamore as being a reason he was ok with eloping with Surma

Anja probably rationalized them leaving as they were no longer comfortable being in a place with Eglamore which is why she laments them falling in love and making that decision, when we as readers know it was Surma's idea because she didn't want Anja to see her die

Why do you think Surma's sat herself on his legs.

>Surma described this to Anja

"And then your mother just threw herself at Tony. Like a massive cock-hungry slut"

That's actually not so weird. Who else to share stories of your conquests with than your BFF? Sharing stories of your BFF's conquests to their 13 year old kid is a little... different.

"She pinned him down and forced him into her all night long. I seriously considered calling the police."

If nothing else it'll at least let Annie know where she gets it from

>implying she didn't act it out with donny

I mean, it's not so much that he's a gigantic sex magnet and more that he's much more casual in conversation. When he told Surma she looked sexy it was just a matter of fact to him. He probably thought nothing of it after he spoke the words and carried on. The rest of her attraction can be explained pretty simply too. He's fit and looks good because he apparently does outdoorsy shit like this all the time. Probably fair to say he was born with a pretty attractive face too. But more importantly, he's driven and intelligent, which are traits that many people from both genders find attractive, and it's in full display when he's in his element like he is here. He's not a babe magnet or anything, the two of them just clicked really well. Surma got to see facets to him she's never been privy to before and she obviously liked what she saw.

Brinnie probably just liked him for his face though.

>And then your mother - grinding her hips in little circles, whispered "Oh, that's a big beetle you've got there for me"
>uhh...
>And your father groaned breathlessly as your, mpfh, wanton slut of a mother unzipped his trousers and-
>This... story is getting a little weird, maybe we should...
>-sprang out like a fleshy spire of God, throbbing in the cool air, and-
>I'm just gonna go now
>WAIT, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO YOUR MOTHERS NIPPLES

Well shit, posted basically what I was saying except way earlier.

Surma has done nothing wrong. If Tony said no, obviously the answer is no. But he'd never say no. Because of the implication.

>fleshy spire of God
You paint with words

What, implication?

Besides, what was she supposed to expect when this was the invitation Tony sent her?

You know. The IMPLICATION.

You know. He's out in the middle of nowhere with a girl he barely knows with nothing but jungle around. There's nowhere to run, what's he gonna do? Say no?

Oh you know. He's a bookworm, in the middle of a jungle, with no rescue for months, limited supplies, and Surma has complete control over the power of Fire. He has nowhere to run.

Anja: Haha... That seems really dark...

Wait
How does she know about the parts she wasn't around for?

Sure told her and Tony kept notes

>rape

How do YOU know anything you haven't witnessed yourself?

Why did she serve him a drink if she's not even going to let him drink some?

To lower his guard

It's projection.
She thinks he's thirsty.

Obscene.
Lewd.
Indecent.
Filthy.

Surma is way too gross.
Not even I can enjoy THAT level of grossness.