KRYPTODICK IS LONELY

KRYPTODICK IS LONELY.

PITCH CHARACTERS WITH GENITAL BASED ABILITIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YPDOpop91e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wandering Womb. She's crazy, that's about it, she sometimes fights Dr. Hitachi but it's kind if boring because she always loses.

Dick-tater. A facist that can shoot spuds out of his cannon-like dick.

I can't come up with anything at the moment, but here's a helpful template I found

>become a virgin for 3 hours

Comicunt - Explodes with the power of a super nova if she doesn’t mention her vagina once a minute

The Thigh Crusher.
Cute asian ninja teenager with the power to crush anything between her lackluster thighs.

Except for Feminine Cock Lad (male) and Mangina Lass (female).

Cli-Taurus. A handsome man that becomes a sex-crazed, hulk-like bull from mid-April to mid-may.

That's your feelings, not your enemies.

Moneyshot, a deadly merc who's not afraid to get his hands dirty for the right price

Private Dick, a detective who can use his penis to divine the supernatural.

Two-Pistol Pete, a dual-wielding gunslinger that can shoot projectiles out of both his dicks.

What would be the most practical arrangement of genitals for a mutant man that was born with two mutant dicks like Nightcrawler at one point.

Reminded me of this

Japan has a limited understanding of sex,

their autism is in their very blood.

That's a tough one. I feel like over-under has a sleeker look, but for pure practicality I'm gonna have to go with side-by-side.

Are you talking practicality for projectile shooting, practically for sex or practically for day to day living?

First and third. I'd imagine it'd be much easier to fit them in your pants side-by-side, in addition to better aim and the ability to potentially hit two targets at once. Sex would be a little tricky but you could overcome that with some creative positions.

The Vaginal Vortex, a superheroine who can suck enemies into her snatch and trap them there for easy delivery to the police station.

Some dude who's genitals can function as a spinneret. I'll leave if he has to jack off to get the silk out up to you.

Ha ha!

...Pitch.

I'm profoundly ashamed that nobody mentioned Rakan.

top kek
this thread has some potential

bump

That's Sup Forums not Sup Forums tho

His name is Kryptofuck, you pleb!

No one is going to post Heavy Flo?

doom patrol´s cannon dick?

Damn I forgot all about Heavy Flo

Why?

>brapp

Don't you hate those goddamn Kryptofuck casuals who start threads without reading anything featuring the character?

>not giving him an actual Kryptonian to rape

That's just cruel

How the blood-soaked protestant whore did this shit ever get accepted?

I was about to point that out

Give me some Kryptofuck essentials

vocaroo.com/i/s0YPDOpop91e

You are a massive fucking faggot for posting that here.

You know what I'm talking about.

First off, his name is Kryptofuck, the man with a Kryptonite dick.

Like stats or things that must always be remembered about him?

>Penis is 100% erect at all times, no exceptions
>Greener than an Irish cunt's eyes
>Manlet-tier heights

Given what happens to him...

We should just leave The Codpiece out of this.

He's also built like an anthropophagi.

> that punchline
jesus christ randy

>get accepted
welcome to Image Comics

DR RICHARD ROGERS
He used to be your bog-standard mad scientist, but an experiment turned awry left him as a giant walking penis in a lab coat and glasses.
He really wishes the heroes would just take him seriously.

Who else owns the first issue?

Got this at the comic shop for like 40 bucks but I think it was worth it

>glub

I remember that whoever did backgrounds back then was lazy as hell

Cookies on dowels!

is that a chinaman

>Alpha Male
Nicel Guyner was your average scrawny man who received no attention from any female, ever.

But an an accidental exposure to the experimental compound Chadnium imbued him with a long and girthy superpowered dick. (All the chadnium was destroyed in the accident.)

Pheromones emitted from his shlong causes fear in mean, and induces horniness in women.

Corrupted by his power, Nicel Guyner waves his dick around as ALPHA MALE the WHITE KNIGHT!

His weakness is he hates being called a fag.

He can super charge his dick aroma by not bathing for several days, called the Vinegar Charge.

Yeah, you can tell Japan doesn't know how sex works. But again, I am at Sup Forums, I doubt anyone in this place does either, anyone but me.

I don't get it.

A being made of pink kryptonite, so whenever he encounters Superman, Supes becomes extra horny. His only goal is to fuck a female Kryptonian, but whenever he encounters one, they become lesbos.

That still doesn't explain how it's allowed in a fucking printed media.

how powerful is kryptodick?

>Filename
I-is Sup Forumsermin getting popular enough to spill out onto the other boards?
Have we started the fire?

>tmw kryptofuck decides to ass-rape general zod and beloved by all on earth

Essentially, yes. It's a Hitmonlee.

What do the other colors do?

Orange makes him spew mac n' cheese from his mouth

Fucking powerful