Don't you think it is strange how most content creators (directors, authors, writers, critics, etc...

Don't you think it is strange how most content creators (directors, authors, writers, critics, etc.) are all so diametrically opposed to Trump? Does it ever make you even slightly reconsider your stance?

These are people who understand the human condition better than anyone, who weave realistic, believable tales with characters shrouded in ambiguous shades of grey, and even THEY can see what a clear, evil conman Trump is.

These people who create our popular culture and lead our values can't ALL be wrong.

>realistic, believeable tales

I think the word you are looking for is "lies"

>create our popular culture and lead our values

pop pulture =/= values

their content is only entertainment. totally degenerate.

I live like 4 mins from him

>Don't you think it is strange how most content creators are all so diametrically opposed to Trump?

Not at all, no. This is expected from them.

>These people who create our popular culture and lead our values
May God have mercy upon all of us. As if the current "culture" has any worth.

Stephen King writes shit.

>These are people who understand the human condition better than anyone

How so? Most of them are multimillionaires who think, "I love diversity hahhaha! Why are white people so racist?" Meanwhile, thy live in a gated mansion and have never been to a ghetto.

Anon5 explained this already.

>These are people who understand the human condition better than anyone, who weave realistic, believable tales with characters shrouded in ambiguous shades of grey, and even THEY can see what a clear, evil conman Trump is.

The problem is they don't. They are stupid Communists.
Clint Eastwood supports Trump and I'd say he's much better than any of these ridiculous faggots like Stephen King or Robert Downey Jr. at crafting a believable tale shrouded in gray. Stephen King writes absolute schlock, the best things he's done have been made into movies 100 times better than the original work. Hell, even Silent Hill is better than any of Stephen King's books and it only took inspiration from them.

Your IQ has to be about 90-95 or lower if you actually have your opinion swayed by what celebrities think. They get paid absurd amounts of money to be famous mouthpieces, hide their money offshore so they are not effected by the tax increases they support, and you listen to them like it's God's word.

but user, I actually do not like these content creators, I do not watch their series, barely even their movies. Whatever they have in their internal world, that allows them to make fiction, I do not like.

Stephen King is a hack.
And his books are shit and no one reads them fyi.

>content creators
The fact that you're using this faggot term is proof that you're a bought and paid for shill who knows absolutely nothing about art or culture.

You people are cancer and I hope you're all fired after Shitlery gets locked up.

At least this election will have a better ending than any of his books

No.
Most of these faggots are too stupid top do anything other than make art, which shows talent not intelligence and good decision making.

Just because you know how to do some tricks doesn't mean I'm going to take your opinion seriously. Celebrity is stupid.

Drugmaster alkie says we should change our minds, I guess we better do it.

DEATH TO VIdEODROMe! LoNG LIVE THE nEW FLESH!

>These people who create our popular culture and lead our values can't ALL be wrong.

Our values are shit and that's why they are opposed to Trump.

His shorts are really good, but yea his actual novels that are good are few and far between.

You are good at what you do Stephen, just stick to that and try to avoid politics.

Stephen King's stories had lots of child sex in them. The dude's a fucking pedo in disguise, his opinions are to be immediately discarded.

They Are often deeply disturbed people with mental issues, social issues, substance abuse problems. And it appears that a lot of them also like fucking kids.

Their job is to write fiction. They've done it for so long and invested so much of themselves in it, I have a hard time believing their fiction and personal beliefs don't overlap.

t. Writer

If that were the case then how have they all crafted stories that have transcended class and race and have deeply impacted millions of people? Most of these people never started out as multi-millionaires. They got that way because they were great at what they do: creating stories that speak to people.

Right now they're speaking to people again. They're telling us to not make a massive mistake by electing a narcissistic ideologue who will plunge us into war.

it actually kind of does though senpai

Oh goy...

>These people who create our popular culture and lead our values can't ALL be wrong.

>lead our values

If they lead our values, we're doomed. Hollywood is literally Sodom

Rod Serling is with Trump

Stephen King lifted 99.9 % of his stories from the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits.

Did he? What did he say?

I love to write and I love Trump. But then again I've not published anything for money so what the fuck do I know about anything.

>implying we are not content creators

>tfw currently reading The Stand
I'm always trying to reconcile his worldview with his writing capabilities and characters.

They sold there souls to get where they are they do what they are told

>Jewish Hollywood millionaires don't like trump, s-so you shouldn't either

God damb CTR I've heard some dumb fucking arguments against trump but this might be the worst

You know what you must do, user.

>human condition
They understand it less than anyone. They don't realize life is naturally chaotic and shitty, they were born affluent. They think everything is about feelings and philosophy and assume shelter, food, clean water, etc all come naturally. None of them do real work.

If the world was run by them we'd be extinct in 20 years.

The guy who writes about children having orgies to avoid getting killed by clowns doesn't like Trump.

Really makes me think.

It makes me convinced Sup Forums is right about jews manipulating the media.

That nigga wrote about an evil clown, an evil car, and evil dog and an evil pet cemetery. Calling him "in touch" with anything but shitty horror tropes is a laugh.

King is an asshole.

He cries about diversity and sharing the wealth but lives in fucking lovell maine in kezar lake the richest most exclusive area of the state. The only minorities in 50 miles is the old black lady who mops the floors at the gas station in bridgton. And when he talks about charity....listen, this motherfucker could write a check to the lake region school district for sports uniforms for EVERY kid in sports in the district, instead he chips in 10k in matching funds for car washes. And he's worth hundreds of millions.

He's a fuckwit, and nobody in the area likes him.

He's a well known asshole and hypocrite despite his laffo attempts at being down home.

-bridgton resident born and raised (something old steve's ass can't say)

I always forget that's in the book. I do enjoy "It" because it was the first horror book I read as a kid, and every time I've read it since I am really surprised that is in there.

>creating highly niche, shock-value based inside jokes which appeal to a narrow demographic of predominantly white, middle class, english speaking people
>as if anything from this cess pit would ever have the universal appeal of something from a Stephen King or J.K. Rowling.

Try again.

>people who create our popular culture

>rich and famous people living in mansions in gated communities that never have to worry about anything telling the poor how to live their lives

WE WUZ KINGS AN SHEIT

Well fuck I guess if Stephen fucking King wants me to vote for a child trafficking satanic sicko I should.

AFTER ALL HE WRITES SHITTY HORROR NOVELS

At least we can all agree that Lovecraft is patrician tier, right?

Right? Can we?

>people who create our popular culture

>Hollywood Jews don't want you to vote Trump
>this is somehow a reason to not vote Trump

celebrities have a wider audience
that's all you need to know

Don't you think it is strange that most content creators are fucking hacks who can't write for shit? Steven King wrote a story about a bunch of children having an orgy to defeat an evil clown that was actually a space-spider. He isn't the voice of a generation he's a clueless faggot from New England.

tmz and real housewives of whereverthefuck and the bachelor and keeping up with the kardashians and jerry fucking springer are popular culture too. i don't care what any of these fucks think. they CAN all be wrong, and they so often are.

Why is Steven King such a fucking spaz?

"Social media was a mistake" - Anno Hideki

Anyone else here a writer but leans to the right? I don't want my profession to be associated with these marxist clowns.

Can he get hit by another car?

That's incidental, what they are opposed to is the commoners having any influence or power.

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died

>Narrow demographic
There are people from fucking ZAMBIA on this website you cuck. It is King whose work only appeals to middle class white liberals.

Ask a nigger beating an old lady how much impact work of Stephen King left on him.

>narcissistic ideologue who will plunge us into war
Ad hominem is not an argument.

"The Jews are behind every war" - drunk Mel Gibson

Any celebrity who supports Trump will shut the fuck up about it, probably lie if questioned. Every Hillary supporter will flaunt their position.

Because they're fucking Jews. All of them.

Rod Serling Rules

Tell everyone you are a conservative and you upset poor people, SJWs, and minorities. Tell people you are a leftist and you get showered with accolades. They are in the business of making money and they have everything to lose.

> Old rich white guy tries to tell you whats better for you

Her staunch objectivist philosophy didn't really get her much in the end.

lmao i tell you all these fucking "directors" and "comedians" and "entertainers" are all in this pedophilic ring
screencap this

>Appeal to authority
It'd be a shame if I could decide for myself, but I'm not an americlap, so what can I say.

It's fucking tragic isn't it.

The sentiment is very simple: everyone else should do more.

Ask any 20 year old american liberal, especially female, if they would allow immigrants to reside in their house if they had an extra room. Promoting equality and allowing displaced people from other countries is a necessity, but I guarantee the answer always boils down to "well I can't but someone definitely should, its our responsibility" with emphasis on the "our" with the exclusion of the "me" or "I".

I've never met one fucking person who spews any of the rhetoric that even does any basic local *ANYTHING* in terms of liberal charity and dismantling of fucking whatever. It is always someone else. More often than not, you're better off getting support from devil right wing religious charities or community members.

Pop culture may reflect our values but it doesn't form them, like Shakespeare or the Bible.

I've got a few short stories published. I've found that I hate writers more than any other group of human beings on this Earth, but I can't stop being one.

lol

no

if you think writing books about zombie cell phones qualifies you to have an opinion kys

At least with King the human condition is very related. The guy is cruel, and his hand doesn't shake from describe how will be the torture and killing of a man, a woman or even a child. For something one of the best qualities on his writing it's create villains and fucking psychopaths.
He is not the best horror writer on these days, but he has serious shit on his bibliography.

But that doesn't justified his ignorance in themes of real politics. Another media brainwashed.

The people who create our popular culture and lead our values can't be wrong !!!!

LOL, thanks for that chuckle

Stephen King is a fucking nothing and is respected by nobody.

> people who understand the human condition better than anyone

I love Stephen King's books, but he is literally autistic as fuck.

RARE FLAG

It really is man, but what can you do?
Most, if not all of the writers I know in person are far left but, yes, like yourself it's just something I must do.

Right Wing Writing Squads when?

people who don't support Trump are:

>those who have gained because of left wing politics
>those who are not affected by left wing politics, or at least not noticeably

It was certainly an unnecessary part of the plot afaiwc. If it had been a book about 15/16 year olds maybe.. but 11 year olds?
Fair bit for homophobic content as I remember too. Really stimulates the server

>These people who create our popular culture

Good luck based Subaru. Also agree with you Stephen King wrote decent shorts. Couldn't get into the novels at all though.

Its because they are all semen slurping, satanic, child fuckers.

If this is what you actually believe then kill urself my man.

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

>I have the same dog as this insane old man

feels bad

That's a nice house, it looks exactly like the place I'd picture King living.

>the vietnam war was evil! you're scum for fighting!
>how dare Trump dodge the draft!

The guy who wrote about a school mass shoting. The guy who wrote about a psycho dad with desires to fucking kills his son and wife in an hotel. The guy who described a clown eating alive and desmembered a gay man.

You know what? because it's fucking fiction

Writing is a problem in modern society.

The way I see it is that people have little to no attention span and will drop everything at the drop of a hat - many people cannot be bothered to read between the lines for allegories that certain people have in their writing, but can be bothered reading through "A Game of Thrones" for the fiftieth time to see if there's any hidden meaning between Jon and Sansa getting married in the next book, or if Tyrion is some sort of pint-size deus-ex machina.

Just try to drop some redpills into your writing, but try not to make it too obvious.

Stephen King uses ghostwriters.
>Ghost
I know.
But it's a heinous fucking thing to do when you're a celebrated author whose name holds a lot of weight.

which one was the school shooting? I don't remember that.

>content creators
>entertainers

I dont really care what our jesters think.

>oy vey goy why dont you listen

>(((((((content creators)))))

Rage
King hates that it exists. So i advise everyone to read it, it's pretty good.

When will the fuckin Putin meme die. These fucks don't even care if it's true or not

3rd post best post. Popular culture is massive cancer.

Why do morons think being a "content creator" makes you somehow more intelligent than others? And why do you keep using these retarded buzzwords? Its like a religious idea, like the brain-dead fucks worshiping Steve Jobs.