Sup Forums BTFO - Famous author rips Trump a new asshole

Where were you when the worlds famous fantasy author BTFO's this board and all other Drumpf fags? #ImWithHerNow

grrm.livejournal.com/504703.html?utm_source=twsharing&utm_medium=social

Look at this objectivity, I finally see the truth...

Just kidding... GET IN HERE BOIS, TAKE DOWN THIS FAT KEK'S BLOG WITH REDPILLS AND TRUTHBOMBS!

bump, pls don't slide

Blessed be Kek

If that fat bastard spend half of the time he wastes shitposting he would have finished ADOS by 2010

Sup Forums told us to take this conversation to Sup Forums

get in here boys

His arguments are the same regurgitated garbage libshits like the paste online. Nothing new.

His fat ass should focus on losing weight.

he wastes his time trying to fight across the internet, knowing him he will get BTFO by somebody, get butthurt about it and stop posting on his blog, stop writing his book and procrastinating even more like a whiney fat fuck

>self proclaimed feminist

>Liberal feminist fat fuck who got cucked twice bitching and moaning

Haven't we seen this since the goddamn start?

Still procrastinating i see

who cares what some old cuck thinks?

Reminder that his IQ is at least twice that of the average Sup Forums user

>You don't need to like Hillary.

Strange argument. 'Put on the blinders and vote for a warmonger'. I hate this argument, anyway. Stein is vastly superior to Hillary if you really don't want to vote Trump.

What an irrelevant fatass. Harass him about his mortality and that he'll die before he finishes writing his longwinded fan-fiction of the War of the Roses.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY POLITICAL OPINIONS GEORGE JUST FINISH THE BOOKS

KEK will deliver us

>The amount of ignorance displayed in this one short comment is breathtaking.
>Hillary is NOT "the most crooked political ever to run for president." You obviously have never taken a history course. That's just the sort of empty name-calling that typifies the Trump campaign.
>Hillary is under FBI investigation, sure. So is Trump. Trump will be on trial for rape in a few months. The Clintons have been investigated more than any other public figures in recent history, and NONE of the investigations have ever found proof of anything.
>Anthony Weiner's sins belong to Anthony Weiner. And Trump has far more in common with Weiner than Hillary does; Trump is the one who has been accused of multiple counts of sexual assault by a dozen different women.

It matters because he's spreading BS propaganda to other people.

Well it's pretty obvious by the way he screwed Stannis over.

Beta cucks gonna cuck

No test males lol

>a person saying he likes to grab women by their pussies is more unfit that a corrupt, war mongering career criminal who has destroyed entire nations

This is why Hillary's attack ads will fail.

>Reminder that his IQ is at least twice that of the average Sup Forums user

His weight too

Feel a little bad for the fat fuck
>Vietnam vet
>afterwards start writing various books
> write GoT and forget about it, leaving it unfinished
>2011
>now old and fat, not that many years left
>GoT becomes more popular then sliced bread
>have to spend my last years finish an old series he doesn't care about that will be forgotten soon as the next big thing comes out

This is coming from a man who writes books about 12 year old girls getting raped, complaining that a guy talked about grabbing pussies

Why have liberals become more obsessed with words than actions?

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. - George RR Martin, A Dance With Dragons

>Sup Forums told us to take this conversation to Sup Forums
other boards tell everyone to go to Sup Forums, no matter if the topic barely touches politics and etc...

I dont know how you guys talk about house of cards there without having people telling you to go to Sup Forums all the time

That fat old fuck should finish his b ooks instead of going into politics.
Can they not see, that people are tired of rich fat fucks telling them what to do?

She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world. - George RR Martin

Gurm needs to fuck off and finish his books.

Sup Forums FOREVER BTFO

HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?

>m-muh history

Hillary is the most crooked politician to run for president. Get your fat ass out of your precious history and start looking at the reality around you. Goddamnit, I thought this guy was really smart when it came to the history of politics and such, searching for details here and there, good kings bad kings neutral kings, but it turns out he's so fucking oblivious to what goes on in the present time, or just doesn't care because he's fat and took a lot of money from people like that Bernie cuck.

>said some mean things
>vs.
>literal criminal

Gas liberals NOW

>>Vietnam vet

Might want to check your sources on that

[18] Eligible for the draft during the Vietnam War, to which he objected, Martin applied for and obtained conscientious objector status;[19] he instead did alternative service work for two years (1972–1974) as a VISTA volunteer, attached to the Cook County Legal Assistance Foundation.[18]

He's a coward.

Reminder that his weight is at least twice at of the average Sup Forums user

Already been said, but nice get

GRRM himself has always been a fat blue pilled loser, he was a hippie in the 60s and all his girlfriends were well known feminist types (they left him for chad)

It's weird because a lot of his writing has red pilled themes

I like ASOIAF as it's pretty redpilled but GURM is a fat fuck SJW who even his most passionate fans hate. He takes 6-10 years to finish books and eats, travels and shitposts instead of writing.

Keep in mind he types with one finger.

All of that. His entire blog. His unfinished fantasy series.

All with one finger.

He also hired someone to censor the comments section on his blog. I've been banned a few times.

Wtf, I hate Ice and Fire now

Lol I brought his books earlier. Not happening again.

g.r.r.martin is stuck in a odd position. women want to be taken seriously... or so they think. they want things done there way... or so they think

he has to humor them with this token gesture. while the show and books make them cry. bitches like crying. they love being made to feel dirty and betrayed.

dany dies at the end of the last book yet to be published and john snow is the prince that was promised so a man saves the world and dany is a stuck up entitled little girl whos raped to death

Exactly, he writes about all this political intrigue, backstabbing murderers, liars and thieves who want power. Talks about old real history being like this too, hence why he writes about it, but yet at the same time cannot acknowledge that this same shit goes on today and that the Clintons are just mere examples of that? It's like he doesn't read his own books.

TRIPS

neato

His books past the 3rd one are shit, and the series are just feminist power fantasies since the last two season, also with a steadily declining quality.

Also if you want nihilistic post-Tolkien fantasy, Joe Abercrombie is the superior choice, and he actually finishes his books.

wtf I hope D&D fuck his legacy up even more now

you don't get to have an opinion if you only read the Hungarikuk translation

I hate to defend this fat fuck, but an artist isn't their art.

For what it's worth, the women are treated much worse in the TV show. Female PoV characters are never raped in the books, for example. Yet the show thought that was a necessary step to take in order to maintain the edge factor.

He hasn't been actually involved in the show for a while, and, well, the Danaerys book was a bit of a slog.

Not surprising since he's a feminist and the biggest most important theme in his books is about global warming.

Daenerys and Cersei have both been raped and are POV characters

Kek. He writes about minors having sex. He's perfect for Hillary.

Is the Turkish one any good?

>Brienne

When the fuck is Winds of Winter? I'm going to die in less than a year and I want to read that fucking book already. Instead this fat fuck is shitposting about an election that neither him nor I will be around to see the broader effects of.

He's a fucking degenerate mate, stop believing these people's lies.

I hope that's how it ends. Seems lately, that the show is pretty blue pilled.

Translations are always shit you fucking cuck

Always read the original

We already know Martin is a cuck faggot, and unless he's actually putting out a new book, who actually gives a shit about him?

ASOIAF isn't high literature or anything man it's just a fantasy series, a translation is fine

Sorry but this fucking seals the deal, FUCK TRUMP!!

Well that's one book sale he's lost.

He writes about a giant wall that keeps out an encroaching hoard of invaders, and an evil cult that burns non-believers to death. This is like JK Rowling being anti-gun. He doesn't understand his own work.

This. Fuck I hate this stupid neckbeard landwhale.

How do you even justify having PUBLIC political arguments when you're so behind on your book? When people who have been ASOIAF fans for 15-20 years are giving up you know you fucked up.

Just pirate it. You know you want to see the Hound v FrankenGregor rematch.

Fuck that dirty hunt 'n' pecker.

George R.R. Martin is actually a massive hack. Only his first book in ASOIAF, A Game of Thrones, is any good. The Theon chapters in, I believe it's A Dance with Dragons or A Feast of Crows, but I don't remember (they take place at the same time, but focus on different character's POVs) are also good. And that's it. His other works, Cross and Dragon, Tower of Ashes, Nightflyers, etc are all utter trash.

yes but Jon Snow loves wildlings and lets them in (and then gets promptly stabbed for betrayal kek)

>None of it has stuck
Corruption isn't something to be proud of.

Dying of the Light and Fevre Dream are pretty good 2bh

The Night's Watch did nothing wrong

Is 4pol like this all day, everyday? FFS. Are they doing this using VPNs and shit just so they can go home instead of sleeping at the office tonight?

Fevre Dream is solid. I forgot about that book.

Damn it, I was actually reading his books, I can't buy the new one now. Fuck.

You honestly think ASOS is bad?

His life makes him seem like seem like a lolrandom type nerd, it makes me embarrassed to read about his past.

Sad old train conductor lookalike has his head back in the hippie days.

Also, fuck his books because after the first three they really suck.

Certainly a massive step down from AGOT.

>buying books
just get an e-reader and pirate dat shit

WE
WUZ
VALYRIANS
N
SHIT

>livejournal

Meh. His rape scenes are juicy but his plots are slow and his world-building is sloppy. GoT won't even be remembered 100 years from now.

lolinorite

Might. But my eyes will bleed.

>hurrburglurglrgur Trump said a mean thing!
>Trump used insults!!!!!
>Doesn't comment on the fact that SJWs bury anyone who disagrees with them on any topic in a mountain of 'racist' 'misogynist' 'bigot' ad hominems

I'm so fucking glad I have another name on my list of people to troll when Trump wins.

that fat fuck is lucky I'm already too invested in the stupid show based on his faggot books.to stop watching.

RED WEDDING TIME LADS

>Giving a shit about some faggot who made a shitty series of cuck books
If I want tons of gore and tits I'll read Berserk, If I want cook fantasy I'll read The Witcher books.

I swear I know the girl in this picture

Just finish your stupid series before you die of a heart attack you fat piece of shit

Truer words were never spoken.

>vote for Hillary because he tells you what Trump is like
>writer of fiction know's what is best for you
>really makes you think

I hope he's been paid to say that. I enjoy his books.

His only really good work is asoiaf-1, the following two already show some degrading in quality, but are passable. Everything past that, and it's total and complete downhill. And it doesn't stop there, when the tv show was launched that momentum even gained in force and pierced the bottom of the hill and nuged itself down there in maleborge with farts and accompanying perihelia.

That said, even first was has appallingly writing. Tolkien is on Joice level compared to him, and he isn't all that brilliant in wordcraft department ether. So really don't bother with English, you won't improve it at all, if anything, you won't degrade it by considerable margin. Just stick with Turkish translation.

Millionaire lazy fat rape and torture obssessed perverted fuck who hasn't written anything good since the late 90s and is only known because he was lucky enough to have HBO bless his incomplete (never to be completed) book series with a brilliantly made TV adaptation.

Read Game of Thrones when it came out in 1996 and been waiting for Winter to come ever since. Read the way GRRM talks to/about his fans - he's a real piece of shit.

>Well that's one book sale he's lost.

After Dance with Dragons (and realising how obnoxious he was irl) I swore off ever paying for his stuff again. If the Winds of Winter ever gets released I'll be waiting the 12-24 hours or so it takes before I can find a epub/pdf copy of it to dl free.

Fat SJW cunt is childless and has more money than he'll ever know what to do with - he certainly doesn't need anymore to help feed his cheetos habit from me.

Trump is clearly Azor Ahai.

Lard ass kike cuck shill does it for free, news at 11

he's a terrible author

fucking nu male reddit trash books

read some real novels

>someone disagrees with me
>better call my triggered cucklord bruders from Sup Forums so we harass and raid a normal guy for having the wrong opinions about muh dog emperor
Short dick, fat, right wing shitposting cucks in a nutshell

excerpt from one of his books, for the unitiated:
>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world

That was because the show decided to cut out Jeyne Poole's role in the story and put Sansa there instead.