Listen here you lil Kappa piece of shit

Listen here you lil Kappa piece of shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

ctoon.party/okko
mega.nz/#F!1fACnAKS!qXNL-5NkANGTsLOglLXrmw
youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=kAiuTFzJCjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kappa hate thread?

Kappas are vulgar.

Man, I was thinking about this scene today.
Do you know which of the Hellboy movies it comes from?

sword of storms

DENDY!

>stock children cheering

I like fink!

Is she gonna be a big antagonist? she's voiced by fucking MARINA SIRTIS

Fink is trash

fuck you, you shit taste fag lord

fink is cute you have shit taste

she may be impure but who wouldnt sniff that coat

No you degenerate scalie

Parents Day is the season finale, right?

savage

Is it ableist to call someone a moron? If it is I've lost the will to live.

Yes you fucking concubine

WEW

>loli rodent getting creampied in a children's cartoon

What's the appeal of this show? All the episodes I've watched give me the impression that it wants to be a battle shonen but the showrunners are casual as fuck so they only reference the most basic of archetypes.

I like it cause I find the characters, especially K.O. , endearing and that it's genuinely funny.

What's the racial slur for Kappas? Puddleheads?

It's a sol where action is just a normal part of it.

Fuck You!

Kappa stole my bike.

Sell me on this show Sup Forums because I haven't seen or heard anything about it except here

Box Man is the big bad in town.

Do you like visual gag based comedy and surprisingly down to earth sol in a ridiculous setting with some plot sprinkled in for good mesure?

It's not an action show, it's a wacky, character driven comedy about action characters who frequently fight. Comedy is almost always the point, with only occasional scenes in occasional episodes used for character development sans comedy.

Funny show with unique expressive characters and interesting designs. It manages to invoke the feel of 90s anime with out completely ripping them off like SU.
Only problem is its actual art style is kinda weird and it can't stay on model at all.

I work for CN

Ian is a swell guy but he can't keep his mouth shut

-Laserblast is K.O.'s father
-Laserblast and Venomous are brothers
-Everyone in their family has a second side/split personality that fights for control if they aren't appeased or somewhat melded into the person's everyday actions
-They're essentially mirror images; Laserblast is all brawn and a hero with a hidden dark streak that he suppresses (shows as jealousy, narcissism). Venomous is all brain and a villain with a hidden good streak that he suppresses (shows as near-parental love for Fink).
-Gar fucked up a mission with Laserblast and Carol leading to Laserblast being defeated and disillusioned. The dark side took over and he became Shadowy Figure
-K.O. is gonna be torn between his normal and TKO forms until Shadowy Figure hurts Carol at which point he harnesses TKO's power without the personality

This all seems kind of no shit to to be expected

nigga u lyin you'd be stupid as fuck to post that considering CN people lurk here

this is as much bullshit as the people who try to leak SU

We need to talk about that real problem. Dogs in tech, this stupid bitch is supposed to be head engineer of one of the largest companies in the world but take HOURS to do what a child did in a couple minutes.

Some of my best friends are dogs but it's clear they just aren't genetically cut out to be in anything but menial labor. I heard the boss is fucking her on the side, which makes way more sense than that mutt getting anywhere on her talents.

>Pearl unimpressed by Amethyst's childish behavior

I was going to bitch about Dendy just being Peridot with racism metaphors but then I remember SU already did that

Dendy still manages to be less endearing though

>You will never have your own personal coat-taker/onahole

I want to fuck that mutt...

Jeez Red, all you had to do was bow. Maybe throw a cucumber at him.

You'll have to get in line, I heard they are into some super fucked up shit

they got her for her loyalty that's why she checks the code to make sure she didn't do some bullshit

this show is doing things to my beenis. i havent seen a single episode but something about the artstyle makes the girls look so good.

especially the furry episode

Wtf watch the show user

It's not trying to stay on model nor do I think it wants too.

How do Enid and rad fit into the plot?

i aint got cable

Any places to watch this show? Besides on TV of course.

Thats all nice and well but
Who is KO's dad?

I thought bunny Enid looked the weakest desu.

Nobody has Cabel anymore user.

I-is this some kinda "deep" question?

I do, only things I watch are Cartoon Network and Adult Swim.

Same. What on TV is even worth watching anymore?

Kimcartoon

If people recommending that shit site isn't an indicator of the board getting flooded with literal children, I don't know what is.

MEGAS are getting taken down all the time so what do you want us to tell you?
You can find them on daily motion too

no one has any other choice than to watch them there since CN takes everything down posted on here

This is actually a large theme of the 2-parter event

Shadowy Figure tries to appeal to K.O. by revealing that he's his father and brings out TKO

The question of who does or should act as K.O.'s paternal influence.

Carol and Gar try to get TKO to go away by trying to use Gar as his father figure but it fails - instead Enid and Rad realize that K.O.'s biggest parental influence besides Carol isn't any one person, it's Lakewood Plaza Turbo.

It’s really funny and pretty much all of the girl characters are either cute or thiccc af

That sounds very reasonable.

Honestly all of this sounds like a reasonable conclusion based on what we knew already.

Any cute chubby girls in this show?

And just reuploading them isn't an option?

this is unironically a more faithful depiction of kappas than any other made by japanese media, where they are always qt shy pokemon-like creatures

go back to SU

Yes

To be fair, like with many Japanese monsters, they are often dual-sided, with some of them being literal hell spawn that just kill people for fun, and some of them are friendly enough, and will actually help people if needed. I guess the modern depiction of them is more based on the friendly ones.

Kappa?

Ok and lastly. RadxEnid or RadxShannon?

Why does't Rebbeca want Steven to have a good father figure? Does she have daddy issues or something?

Welp, time to help everyone.

If you're planning to watch or catch up on the series and want to watch it in a good quality, refer to ctoon.party/okko

Also, misseps found a way to get an 1080p copy of "Parents Day" from the servers.

mega.nz/#F!1fACnAKS!qXNL-5NkANGTsLOglLXrmw

What would Boxman and his robot children think of what happens in the video?
youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4

>1080p episode 39
Ooh, nice. Thanks!

looking at face your fears again..

did some shit happen like laserblast started abandoning his duties and missions in P.O.I.N.T. to protect his pregnant wife and stay by her side? and foxtail and greyman didnt like that so they tried to kill carol, and failed, because laserblast got in the way? in the 'game' you have to defeat laserblast to get to carol

which is why venomous became a villain

and if gar would have been there with them he never would have died, so gar is to blame

unsurprisingly, most SJW does have daddy issues

God damn Kappas.

when is judy going to do something other than being a BG character? I started watching this show because I wanted to see thicc leotard booty

Yes, they have attempted pregnant woman murder in this show for little kids.

Kappa are serious business.
Dont mess with Kappa.
youtube.com/watch?v=kAiuTFzJCjc

I'd bury my bone in her back yard if ya know what I mean

There's a fucking rape innuendo in SU so I don't see how they couldn't get away with it

children's TV can deal with some pretty dark subjects and get away with it. the younger kids arent gonna understand that shit

ive seen the attempted murder of a mother before or the actual murder of a mother before in children's media, just because "it's a children's show" doesnt mean it cant deal with deeper subjects.

saying "its a children's show so they wont do it boohoo hoo" has kind of been disproven, especially considering that ian worked on the show with the fucking rape innuendo

I would argue with you and explain why no one in this universe will put your grimdark teenage fantasy fanfiction plot from the 00's into a major network slapstick cartoon for little kids, but you either have a poor grasp on English or are a child if you don't even know what an "innuendo" is or why it isn't applicable there, so I think my time would be wasted on doing that.

this series needs more DB style fanart

>I still see clouds.
>Dendy, you lil shit.

someone should edit her wearing this shirt and some of that "pls be patient i have autism" caps

you realize i wasn't attempting to say it DID ABSOLUTELY happen but that maybe something like it happened, as laserblast looks really fucking dead in face your fears and seems to be protecting carol?

Yes, I understand that you were just theorizing, but your theory was awful. If you want to operate on that level, open a cartoon theory YT channel, I'm sure you'll have 10k+ subscribers in no time.

if you think i was edgy jesus look in the mirror

either way someone still got straight up murdered because gar got a fucking sandwich

I am shocked by how cute she is.

She's like if The Cheat was a waifu.

HEY! HEY!

delet

>our buddy isn't around as much
>BETTER MURDER A PREGNANT WOMAN

kind ofa stretch user

.>no good father figure
>forgetti g Greg FUCKING Murdercock

SU has its flaws but Greg is pretty damn based

>Lives in a van
>burnout loser