Titans #16 Storytime

>must wait 4 minutes to post image reply
Wat

I thought mini Wally had blue eyes?

This is the most decompressed garbage I've ever seen. 15 pages of "SHE'S ON THE WAY GUYS. WE PROMISE. SHE'S ABOUT TO SHOW UP"

I know Brett Booth gets a lot of justified shit, but Donna looks really damn good here.
Muscular & sexy.

Pizza Fish again. Every god damn issue since Rebirth a fucking pizza fish reference appears. Fucking pizza fish.

Lol

Man this is the lamest shit

So, how long do you think Wally is going to stay dead for this time?
Is this another Bwally push, or just an arc gimmick to get rid of the retarded heart shit?

Ah this will probably explain a lot of the confusion surrounding Donna's origins and clear some stuff up.

By december, since he has to be in the Flash War annual in January.

I think Abnett always had this TIME REWIND HEART ATTACK thing in mind but had to fast forward it because fan backlash was huge and Titans sales are nosediving.

Gettin tired of fucken portals.

Honestly, I admit he made pretty good use of it. The Speed Force interact with his heart was kinda neat.

It didn't help Priest fanned the flames after writing it though.

I think Abnett is honestly trying to do that, he wants to make her more straightforward.
Which is why his version of Donna sucks.

New Wally's gunna save Original Wally?

Maybe?

Speed Force shenanigans?

I mean, they couldn't have brought Original Wally back just to kill him off again, right?

Giving Wally Daniel West's powers isn't neat. Wally's got enough powers as is.

He's not staying dead. Doesn't make this story any less of a snooze.

>Boring meaningless set-up
>Unnecessary drama
>Dumb plot twists
This series is failing my expectations so hard, and I was hardly expecting much.

Rebirth editors don't know/don't care that he's actually mixed so now everyone just draws a normal black boy. Even Booth, who drew and designed his first appearance

So this is how you use a convoluted origin story. I guess we can no longer atribute the mass murder of male amazons to Donna. Its still a mess, because Troia can even be Dark Angel.

So how long until we Blash falls into obscurity?

Next year january solicitations proof that Wally is alive. They won't kill him right after his return. He is being treated like shit, but "at least" he is back.

MOMMY

they already announced Flash War where he and Barry are going up against each other

so yeah he's totally gone forever

>on the verge of falling off the board on a Wednesday morning
Nobody cares about the Titans

Of course not when everybody is written poorly and they're rehashing poor Donna's origin again

Why did they even fucking bother bringing OG Wally back if they were just going to mistreat him this much?

Let's be fair, 99% of the reason most people wanted this book was to have Wally back.

We all know Flashes never stay dead.

Because Wallyfag tears are delicious and life-sustaining.