18 YEAR OLD FEMALE WORKING AT FL ELECTIONS BUILDING WITNESSES VOTER FRAUD

Election Volunteer Files Affidavit With Florida Officials Describing Chilling Account Of Voter Fraud
ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
archive.is/MGb73

>I looked through the door window and could clearly see four SOE employees sitting at a table. Each person had a stack of documents next to them on one side and another stack on the other side, and they were all writing something on each document. Eventually an employee opened the door for me, and in a very hurried pace, allowed me in the room and told me to place my ballots on a different table. Once in the room, I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots.

>Each had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them (about an inch high) and a stack of completed ballots to their left. There were perhaps a dozen in each completed stack. I could see that the bubbles on the right stack had not been filled in, while the bubbles on the left stack had been blackened in. I could also see the employees filling in the bubbles as they moved the ballots from right to left. I witnessed this activity for over a minute.

>When I returned from lunch at 12:30, I was met by a uniformed security guard at the SOE entrance and told that I had been terminated, and was forced to immediately turn over my SOE credentials..

Florida Election Officials Caught Filling Out Absentee Ballots, Affidavit Alleges
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/florida-election-officials-caught-filling-out-absentee-ballots-affidavit-alleges-floridafraud/
archive.is/lPXrh

UPDATE: Trump Campaign Preparing Lawsuit Against Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-trump-campaign-preparing-lawsuit-broward-co-fl-sec-elections-brenda-snipes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13PRLV2LfBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm should have mentioned this is thread 2.

Old thread:

Probably shit but here's a bump.

Fuck Broward, I hate this county so much.

West and East Broward should be split. People in Davie just don't give a fuck about what Fort Lauderdale does.

Fuck Snipes and Wasser-Schultz too, corrupt as all Hell.

Free bump on me, Florida annons get on this shit now. IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA CALL THE ELECTION BOARD AND DEMAND AN ANSWER.

youtube.com/watch?v=13PRLV2LfBc
What?

Fuck Broward County. Hillsborough pride world wide

bump

>Everything is Russias fault
>acts just as corrupt as Russia

mfw

She's not 18, just states she's at least 18

Noted

Bump

I sure hope Hannity and places like Drudge got a quick sense of this. I can just imagine hearing this on the radio.

Can anyone explain what SOE is? Is that a NFP voting group or watchdogs? What?

Supervisor of Elections

there is so much happening right now jfc

Always accuse your opponent of what you are doing

BUMP
U
M
P

Bumpan for Florida bros

she in jail yet

So nobody gives a shit?

Silly op don't you know that voter fraud is basically non existent?

You fucking retards. That isn't voting fraud. Each ballot machine has to be calibrated by sending hundreds of dummy ballots through it and certifying that it recorded the votes correctly for the canvassing board.

t. FL SOE employee

probably the only white girl in the building

You woiuldn't need to do this in a secure room. Dummy ballots would be marked as such.

t. QA

>we need to run tests in a secret room that's locked for security reasons

I mean your explination is plausible.

I usually wish for things like this to be false because the implications that it is real are unsettling.

Why did they claim otherwise and why was the woman fired after witnessing it? Why are they being so defensive about it?

Why wouldn't you lock your room where you're testing a voting machine for security reason? Lauderhill is full of niggers. ONe of them could get in and tamper with the machine. Is that what you want?

>probably the only white girl in the building

how depressing

Given it another bump.

I looked up Mary hall soe on Florida and found their fb page and of course it's a fat negress.
I look it up again 5 minutes later and can't find it now

this

>why was the woman fired after witnessing it?

Because she was a temp and they wanted to have her move to another job ASAP. Temps can get fired pretty easily so this is consistent, they probably thought.

Can you go by history and access the site url directly?