Nightwing #31 Storytime

Raptor's Revenge part two!

Thanks Op, just finished reading this myself. After the events of this issue how big do you think raptor's dick is?

Rip

>mad because she did a good deed that also benefited a criminal
Seeley Helena a shit and this better not mean Dick goes back to Shawn.

I remember Raptor being uglier than this.

Well he had leprosy, which doesn't exactly do wonders for your skin.

How big do you think Orca's clam is?

kek

Stupid sexy Raptor. So he's going to be a new addition to Dick's man-harem if he looks like this now. You can clearly see the artist really liked and spent more time working on this particular page more than the others.

Why would the mask transform?

That was his appearance in Deathstroke, he's always been a cutie in Nightwing.

big enough for Raptor's dick

My boy Nightwing way down at the bottom of the catalog. Lets fix that.

>Toys back in the chest

Why does the world have to be like this

Thanks for the story time
>barely ended friendship with Helena and already moving to Raptor
You goddamn slut. I'm okay with Raptor, but Jesus all these complications around women in this run.

I miss the Ivan Reis variants

Not like this

Seeley is leaving the book, we're never going see Shawn again

>Dogfucker just keep bringing her back to rub it in our faces

Relax guys, it's just foreplay

I'm sad Seeley is leaving. As much as I'm ambivalent about Bludhaven, I have enjoyed his version of Dick.
I have no idea what I want Nightwing's status quo to be, though.

Seeley is basically wrapping up plots to leave the slate clean for the new writer. Problem is that we are still going to be stuck in Bludhaven and the stories will be dull as dirt like we are getting now.

I feel really stupid for not seeing this coming.

nah it's dumb, but at least the way it was written the proper ending was just the end of the Spyral arc and you can ignore all this status quo shit

I'm pretty sure Bludhaven, Blockbuster, and just generally getting Nightwing back to the status quo of his first solo book is an editorial mandate and part of "Rebirth". Also probably DickBabs doing the eternal on-again-off-again thing.

it was
they cancelled grayson for it and seeley said that GLs is less constraining already

Thanks for the story time OP

Why the hell would anyone one want that city back? They bombed it at least TWICE before the reboot.
I mean, it looks more interesting with less shitty Gotham aesthetic and more neon and cassinos, but still.

At least i liked this Dick before his romantic life went to shit again.

If Nightwing and his 90s status quo didn't have fans, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.

He must go through so many fucking shirts.

JAWSOME

I'm sorry, but everytime I look at these variants, they look like even worse JRJR

>dat Shawna ass
You're a fucking idiot for letting her get away Grayson.

Sad that no one will probably ever use her again after Seeley leaves.

Weird, we were just talking about the medical use of horseshoe crabs in my Geology class.

Birds of a feather

Like to get fucked by gypsy dick together?