EVERYONE IS TURNING ON HILLARY AFTER THE #SPIRITCOOKING BOMBSHELL

EVERYONE IS TURNING ON HILLARY AFTER THE #SPIRITCOOKING BOMBSHELL

>PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
web.archive.org/web/20161104230416/https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdeyt/
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478300324542.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spirit cooking hit dem feels where arguments and persuasion couldnt, it is beautiful

thats hilarious

Her pandering is so ridiculous and disgustingly obvious.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for 12 hours and something else blew up against hillary. How does this shit move so fast?

what's the readers digest condensed version of this spirit cooking?

The MS media is so stupid.

The are losing millions of dollars in revenue NOT to dig into all the Hillary juice. Just think about it. All those countless hours of investigating journalism laid to vaste just to support one candidate. And on top of that losing the support of the general american. How can the boards allow this?

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LOST REVENUE

You know, for a bunch of autistic faggots - we might just pull this shit off.

*snap* *snap* *snap*

Did she actually say "black girl magic"?

Old jewess European shock performance artist had some weird occulty show called spirit cooking involving eating blood and sperm. She invited it was invited to do a private show for podesta in the emails. It's literally nothing, she is a really famous artist, but she is so edgy and occulty that poll is using it to turn superstitious and religious shit skins against Hilary. It might actually work if it gets enough traction

OOOO NO SHE DI'IN!

Are we going to get a "I'm Not a Witch" moment?

Can we will KEK to make this happen

>I AM NOT A WITCH
>I AM NOT A WITCH
>I AM NOT A WITCH
>I AM NOT A WITCH
>I AM NOT A WITCH
>I AM NOT A WITCH

>AND WHAT U MEAN GROUND SHAYKA.
>IM BIG BONED YA WYTE BITCH

i can't lie
chuckled a bit

You dnt trip up a team mate msm is owned bought n paid for by the elite dnt be a wanker m8.

Lmao I hate her but this seems like such a nothing burger compared to the actual things that make her loathsome.

It was the perfect meme for this exact moment. I can't understand how you all do it.

That´s GOTTA be satire. I don´t think i could survive otherwise.

She actually said "Black magic", but they clipped a random "girl" sound in between the words. Listen to the video and you can hear it.

MUFUKA

Press corps:
Mrs. Clinton, have you ever practiced or participated in witchcraft or occult rituals or events that might be considered satanic?
Mrs. Clinton:
I am not a witch!
Press corps:
Agreed, she denied it. Definitely a witch.

Happening. Unbelievably a very likely possibility this 2016 election.

This is a juicy scandal just like they wanted the Trump sex tape to be. But this is actually way worse and grosser, and not just an accusation. Most people who haven't been on Sup Forums and /x/ for years didn't even believe stuff like this exists.

The Minority Trigger was always Satanic shit.

Black communities are ultra-spiritual same with Hispanics, and they find Satanist shit disgusting.
We should have found this a week earlier.

Can we get a translator?
I don't speak savage

Black Nationalists prefer shit-ter english instead "White English"

>the party of cannibals dies to it's members politically cannibalising on themselves.

pottery

>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch
>#ShesNotAWitch

IKR mate. If they are clearly losing millions in not using all the explosive material she has to answer for THEN THERE'S OTHERS BAILING OUT THEIR LOSSES!

Remember this?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

with #SpiritCooking currently trending, now would be the perfect time to start spamming this

link Hillary directly with satanic blood sacrifices

I can't imagine how shitty it must be to be Hillary right now.Everything is spinning out of control,and there isn't a witless person she can get murdered to make it all go away.

This is fucking glorious.I think we did it Reddit!!!

holy kek this is great

Post yfw an actual witch hunt is how the party of Omar Mateen ends.

why do dindus write so awfully?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

Reminds me...

I'd be so fucking surprised

lmfao

THIS. KEEP PUSHING THE SUPERNATURAL SHIT WHILE NORMIES ARE RECEPTIVE

wtf is spirit cooking? I've been taking a break from the election since last week

This is definitely the kill shot that Scott Adams was talking about. This is the fucking nuclear Armageddon bomb. People don't even have to believe it for it to be very effective. Their whole body pulls back in disgust at the thought and it's linked to Hillary forever.

THIS STARTED IN SALEM WE WILL END IT IN DC.

Satanic ritual artsy shit where you slap blood on the walls. You can say its "Art" but no fucking normie will think Hillary slapping Blood onto walls and doing satanic shit is good

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA WHAT THE FUCK IS SELF AWARENESS

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Do It!!!!!

LETS MF MEME THIS INTO EXISTANCE #SHESNOTAWITCH. PRACTICING MOCK SACRAFICES AND DRINKING BODILY FLUIDS IS A FORM OF ART! ITS 2016

Satanic ritual, cutting fingers, throwing blood on kids, drinking cum & breast milk. Hillary's into it

Literally nothing.

True Story

We've learned a lot this election about manipulating various groups of people

If we want minorities to turn on our enemies we just accuse them of doing evil magic. If only we'd realised sooner

It's great for demoralizing Christians that support Hillary, and motivating Christians that hate Hillary to go out and vote.

The shit is real. They're fucking killing babies and fucking toddlers.

Godspeed, GET dolphins

>that english

I've been off for the media for around 24 hours

can someone explain to me all this Spirit Cooking thing? I saw some weird pics of nude women in bathtubs with what looked like blood, I'm really confused

Serena d'Angelus - Painter who served with the Emperor's Children Legion in the 28th Expeditionary Fleet. Considered to be one of the most talented painters in the Imperium, Serena chose to join the Remembrancers due to a feeling of artistic stagnation in her success on Terra. Although her works were lauded by most critics, Serena was often prone to self-mutilative "cutting" due to a deep-rooted (and utterly unfounded) fear that her paintings would be viewed as inadequate and without merit. Serena was exposed to the Chaotic taint of Slaanesh when she visited the surface of the world of Laeran with many of her fellow Remembrancers. The Chaotic corruption took root in her and she soon began to resort to foul incidents of brutal murder so that she could produce Chaotically-tainted paintings using the blood and other bodily fluids of her victims. One of these paintings, a garish horror that was intended to be a likeness of Fulgrim, ultimately became the resting place for the Greater Daemon of Slaanesh that inhabited Fulgrim's Daemon Sword, and later for the soul of Fulgrim himself after he was tricked into allowing the daemon to possess his body. Like all those corrupted by Slaanesh, she was overcome by the need to seek constant stimulation through the pursuit of ever more extreme and perverse experiences. Yet Serena gradually fought the corruption and came to her senses by seeking out Ostian Delafour for help, with whom she had shared a romantic connection before her exposure to Slaanesh's power. Sadly, Ostian had already been murdered in his studio by the Primarch Fulgrim for creating a sculpture of the Emperor that had angered him. Overcome by her guilt and sadness at the death of the man who had loved her and tried to rescue her from the grasp of Chaos, Serena committed suicide by impaling herself on the same sword that had taken Ostian's life and was still imbedded, along with Ostian's body, in the remains of the statue of the Emperor he had so perfectly crafted.

>yfw when spiritcooking cracks the minority vote and california and new york go red

According to Abramovic's own admission, when occult rituals are done in private, it is no longer art. Look at the archives of her Reddit AMA

web.archive.org/web/20161104230416/https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdeyt/

MSM is the propaganda arm of the establishment m8. They don't care if they lose money now, they have to keep pushing their narrative.

So how does a battle between meme magic and black magic look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg

>that comment
Are all of your blacks, uh, this articulate?

How much time until a witch Hillary hashtag.

Kek will it so!

Spirit Cooking is excellent persuasion. All the religious right and other christians tricked by #NeverTrump or the pope will be forced to confront Satanism pervading their culture and realize they must vote Trump. Meanwhile it is only set to hurt her with Blacks and secularists/Atheists. Could help her with Mexicans, jews, and muslims, but probably not.

>>The Chaotic corruption took root in her and she soon began to resort to foul incidents of brutal murder so that she could produce Chaotically-tainted paintings using the blood and other bodily fluids of her victims.

sound familiar?

Well you use what works, and what works is not always expected.

then why is she going up in the polls again? literally the only poll that went up in trumps favor last two days is new hampshire

DAYYYUUUMMM SON

Bump

>"Polls"

Lol

Make it happen.

checked the idea and agreed to it

thread up

This is such a good point.
It is proof that political power and social status can be more of a corrupting influence on humanity than money.

Suggested message:

New declassified documents show Hillary herself believes in black magic: what kind of monster wants to have a president that practices black magic? #SpiritCooking
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478300324542.jpg

Blacks are increadibly superstitious. This is the perfect weapon to use against Killary?.

I liked the #draftourdaughters thing much better, this is just stupid

She's not. MSM says so. Ohhhh. they must be right.

Please explain.

I missed the spirit cooking threads last night.

theyre calling on the devil to try and defeat trump, hes literally that powerful.

It's only stupid if you're not black

sociopath

Only Sup Forums at its worst and dumbest would actually sway the popular opinion in such a way. How fitting.

I guess kek is happy above all else.

Satanic ritual involving cooking fucking eating children.

We should get an #ImWithMoloch meme campaign going.

>ground shakers

Hilldog practice satanic rituals that are linked to Satanism and Judiasm.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Lmao that comment

>flag

A FUCKING WITCHCRAFT SYMBOL

What if this is the scandal that takes down shillary. Fucking black girl magic and spirit cooking. Yet leaks prove she's part of corruption linked with terrorists around the world. Fuck me.

BURN THE WITCH!
MAKE HER CONFESS!
PRASIE KEK

Is your country getting any better, friendo?

It will be. We're past the point of no return, at least as a society.

>when it comes to financial stability

Dumb ass, he means we need international policing and monitoring of financial markets - this is advocated for by many groups as a consequence of 2008 to prevent international financial meltdowns, loophole abuses, etc.

Open borders as such refers to the movement of people.

Nice try CTR shill.

We are the current. The meme is the water. Together we make the river.

Because Media (((elites))) are paid by Hillary or they own Hillary.

No. Only worse.

If I wetback out into the US next year I hope none of you blame me. It's not like I really want to. I wished for a country where I could achieve my full potential and work for my community, too. But it was not meant to be, at least in the short term.

so are mexicans with their voodoo catholicism

We have 3 days of heavy memeing to go my friends.

Fire up the twitters
Flip up the facebooks
Put the coffee on

#SpiritCooking
Lets shove this disgusting filth in their faces, all while reminding them how their candidate is still under multiple FBI investigations. Guilt them, shame them, disgust them to the point where they either stay home or change their votes to 3rd party or the Donald.

It would be funny if someone turns it into a race thing.
>why is it always "black" magic??
>white magic is the oppressive magic!