So user...I heard you had an idea for a cartoon. Show us what you got

Angels fight Machine Abominations.

>A universe is in an interdimensional war with autistc beings of all shapes and sizes.
>A man trains himself to become a god seals his divine essence inside 5 powerful beings
>These guys are now the leaders
>They pick 4 people to be their right hand men
>This ends up turning into an army bent on protecting their universe
>The main characters are a strike team that travels the multiverse defending their world.
>No main female characters. Infact, most of them are hateful sluts. Despite this the show tries to conceal its /r9k/ side
>There are indeed girls on the good side. I'm basing one of the characters off of one of the Scotsman's daughters
>The first villain is a mob boss illegally trafficking endangered cosmic creatures
>He brought with him his slut daughter
>One of the main characters has a Rasta crab and mermaid alien following him
>Another is a negro named Samurai Black. During the first episode he gets fucked up and is now a cyborg
>There's also another that took 3 aliens that looked like a penis gun from their dying home planet. One looks like a tiny asian dick pistol, the other is a black bazooka cock, and the third is a meh looking white penis shotgun.
>Despite the space theme and other dimensions this show tries its best to distance itself from Rick and Morty

I even have the first episode down.

Diablo Animated Series

So it's about a boy and his friend who's a frog. They had dreams about life when they grow up but years later, all of those dreams never come to fruition. They become vindictive, forlorn souls and together they wish vengeance on others, but they're too inept to execute any plans.

I call it "Feels".

I love when this topic comes up.

When someone on Sup Forums makes a post (or even an entire thread) whining about how unlikely it is they'll get accepted into the industry, everyone will immediately jump in to be a shoulder to cry on. But when someone with actual confidence comes along who believes their idea might actually be worth it, they get attacked, jeered and [attemptedly] shamed into revealing trade secrets.

Sup Forums doesn't actually want to see their fellow posters succeed, they just want people as pathetic as them to cry with.

One word.

Dickgirls.

I've been on Sup Forums for 4 months and the only time I've seen that happened was in the last "make your cartoon" thread and the guy that did that was immediately shot down to the point where he had to make the "I was only pretending to be retarded" argument.

If you're going to complain about something atleast make sure it exist.

its about killing niggers with their own people but one black man tries to expose them for the greater good for his people.
in the end he fails because niggers are stupid

>I've been on Sup Forums for 4 months

No, it's just a part of American culture. You're supposed to stay in the rat race and shut up about it. Hence what seems like hypocrisy.
You are literally an idiot.

I've been on Sup Forums for about two years and have seen it several times. Then again, I tend to follow threads like this particularly closely because it's a topic that interests me.

Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.

Slice of life incestbaiting between two hebe twin sisters

back to teenbro

A treasure hunter a dragon rider and A run away prince adventure together in a world where aether is everything.
A power that is molded by ones aptitude and will.

We already have a thread like this but might as well post it again and see what happens.

>Who Framed Rodger Rabbit meets Bojack Horseman.

>Year 2008.
>Brand new show are kicking off in a parody of Nickelodeon channel.
>Toons are lining up for a new pitch for a new show.
>Theo Claus, an 11 year old Toon boy, is excited because his father and human friend's show got green lit.
>Which means permanent Toon immortality for his friends and family.
>The rules are simple.
>You get to get to keep your youth and looks forever.
>But in exchange they can never have any form of sex at all.
>Things are going great.
>Nice first season.
>Merchandise is selling well.
>Top ratings.
>What can go wrong.

>Cut to 10 years later.
>Theo is still an 11 year old but now lives in a shitty apartment.
>There never was a season two.
>Turns out the father's friend was a closet pedo and took the older sister's virginity.
>Controversy arose.
>There was a court case.
>Show got cancelled because of this.
>Now Theo is somewhat human hating Toon, stuck as a child who has to go to school in the same freaking grade every day, because nobody believes he is 21.
>His only income being the "Please Don't Sue Us" checks he gets at least once or twice a month.
>Which he mostly uses to pay rent, buy lunchables, and to go drink beer at the local Toon pub.
>His drinking buddy is Reginald, a rabbit who used to be in a young kid's show but was cancelled due to sales not being that great, though he still tries to be a good role model for kids.
>Theo wants to get out of his shit hole life and get back into the acting business again.
>Only problem is he just refuses to grow up, both emotionally and physically.

Real shitty of you to call me out at this sales meeting Phil. Nobody gives a shit about my hobby.

Get this;
Its about 2 guys and 3 hiring quotas asking a man to pitch his idea for a cartoon. The dudes love it but they will never be able to admit it for fear of losing they're jobs to the PC Cabal.

Sounds more like a short than a cartoon. Maybe we'll attach it to some straight to DVD movie we've got planned about talking animals.

Netflix series about the Apache Wars, animated in the style of pic related comic (but maybe in color). I've read up on it and it was a crazy fucking time in history.

This pic

I don't know. I'm pretty sure you'd hate it.

I've posted this idea before and it's been worked on since the last time in between other projects and actual work.

Six prototypes are made for the military. Five go rogue. The sixth who had been deemed a failure is reactivated to stop them.

Sixth is obsessed with Mixed Martial Arts.

Basically the entire show would be a vehicle for fight scenes and later an examination of what bravery is.

I'm stalling out on character design mostly. I've been trying out different outfits on a loomis stick figure and the issue is that personality wise, he should look kind of boring in terms of design.

But the whole boring design on purpose is a bit of a sticklers point when it comes to appeal.

Basically in character he should dress like a dork but its supposed to look good but it wouldn't be in character if it did.

I grope interns

Stuntman/Stunt double never has an accident and survives every stunt he does with little to no injuries. One day, he fights some jerk at a bar and wins in a fist fight. Turns out the jerk actually had inhuman strength and the stuntman's extreme luck is tied to a superpower he never realized he had. The series is about this guy trying to figure out how his powers work, which only seem to activate if he's doing something badass, as well as trying to juggle the superhero/actor/celebrity/home life. The only supporting character I have in mind thus far is the actor's agent, who's basically Ari Gold and isn't intimidated even by supervillains.