It wasn't covered by the Battle of Mewni, but

It wasn't covered by the Battle of Mewni, but...

Are they a thing now or no?

Yes.

Not yet. Jackie still isn't resolved and it looks like they're going to send Marco back to Earth for a bit

Yeah they're a thing. And by thing I mean that Star is a cuckold who observes intimate moments between Jackie and Marco.

>5 fucking threads of Star vs.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

They will kiss before Marco and Jackie even break up. After that, Marco will dump Jackie HARD, because he'll realize that Jackie has been holding him back for years developmentally, and he can have whatever he wants with Star. That bitch can suck it.

And when there's one thread for my favorite show W.I.T.C.H. it gets a barrage of complaints for there being too many.

Would you rather we bring back generals?

No, I didn't think so.

HOW ABOUT YOU STICK TO ONE FUCKING THREAD! YOU FUCKNG AUTIST!

I'd imagine they'd both discuss things further on "Scent of a Hoodie". They were too busy to say anything about it during the movie.

>popular thing gets multiple threads for a little while

Surely, you will not survive this.

Yes I would
All discussion pertaining to a show should be kept on one thread

>cuckold

The correct term is Cuckqueen.

Nope.
Is the goal to regulate all discussion of comics and cartoons to Trash so there is enough room for Sup Forums treads and sp pedoshipping?

Literally, worse than Rick and Morty fanbase.

they are best friends

It's even worse than bronies at this point.

this, 99% of the threads are just shipping bullshit.

Fuck I'm glad I'm not this sad and lonely to care this much about cartoons dating

Are you actually serious asking this or are you just retarded?

But there's only 3. One's a waifu thread

nah, marco is too much of a good guy for that.
it'll be a whole episode of him building courage to finally dump her, and it'll end with her realizing what he wanted to say instantly and agreeing they should no longer be a couple.

reinforcing how the character is literally incapable of any emotion beyond "chill" and "thicc_

t. never seen the pickle shit posting or Schezan sauce craze

>nah, marco is too much of a good guy for that.
>it'll be a whole episode of him building courage to finally dump her, and it'll end with her realizing what he wanted to say instantly and agreeing they should no longer be a couple.

KYS for caring this much about drawings being drawin near other drawings

such fucking newfags holy balls

KYS for staying in threads like this, it's like you want to be triggered.

at least R&M and MLP fans care about other things than fucking shipping

They might be bad but they're just the 'hide in a few threads in the corner while stroking their hotglued Star/Jackie doll's hair and over obsessing about demonic details' creepy.

RnM and Bronies and SU (and their anti fanfoms) are just annoyingly huge fanbases that have the size to do a lot of collateral damage and get into threads they have no business being in. (excluding the ponies for the rule reason)

God, I hope not.

>pickle Rick
>and fans wanting to fuck ponies
You tell me.

>It's another complaining about fanbases thread

I will never understand how a heavily implied ship can be considered worse than cuck memes.
Dont even watch this cartoon.

Nefcy is all about blonde girls getting cucked, if you don't like it watch a different show.

The cuck memes are largely jokes that accumulated over time

(You can't be a cuck if you were never in a relationship or indicated you wanted to be in a relationship to begin with)

Wow you hate Jackie so much you're giving her no hope for any autonomy at all

Not him, but the show itself is doing that on it's own.

Star 100% wanted to fuck Marco though. Did you not watch Mewberty?

>we will never get boy-crazy Star again
Stop reminding me!

On the preview, Marco referred to Star as his friend.

Each of your sentence is absolute nonsense.

> reinforcing how the character is literally incapable of any emotion beyond "chill" and "thicc_
What are you literally talking about?

Refer to She could use more but you guys are making it seem like she's a barely functioning person

She's pretty bland.

She wanted to fuck all the boys in Mewberty user

If Starco becomes canon, what will the Jaggoffs (Jackiefags) do?

pray for her to get her own episode

I will go to grocery store and hug as many people as possible. Just kidding. We don't care about starco much.

No, you retard, no. Star splayed her feefees in a public setting like an autist and they basically ignored it, even though Marco stated that same episode that he only thinks of Star as a friend. It's that same shit you see need characters doing in old cartoons, where the female friend or lead is already in a relationship.

But because svtfoe fans have the mental capacity of teenagers, they think genderbending it makes it better.

It was shallow and patronizing then, it is shallow and patronizing today.

She also wanted to fuck half the school. Star is a fucking slutbag.

>Star splayed her feefees in a public setting like an autist and they basically ignored it
You seriously don't think it's never going to be brought up again?

What if Jackie was all cool with Marco and Star hooking up as long as she gets to be included in their romance?

She seems to be the Hippy Dippy Free love type anyway.

Lament that even in cartoons, the worst girl wins.

Where did I imply that? Idiot. It will be brought up again, more than likely with Marco restating what he said that episode. He knows she has a crush on him, he's not interested.

It can be possible, but too good for Disney show.

>She seems to be the Hippy Dippy Free love type anyway.
(she's not)

Nope, all or nothing and no polygamy.
Jackie will go home with nothing.

Star is a possessive proprietor who want to own not share.
It was just embarrassing in public, so Jackie cringed.

polygamy a shit

As I said. Starco is a demon induced possessive attraction, not a real love. Star doesn't even deserve to be a true cuckquean, it is too much honor for her.

Jaggoffs is a good name for them. I like it.

Jackiefags don't care about Starco as long as Jackie sticks around

>yfw Star ends up with Ferguson

Star's implied to have wanted to fuck Marco in Bonbon, at the stair scene.
She probably was turned on during her dance with Marco in BMB, given there was the same dialogue exchange in RWS. Pottery and all that.

I'm Starco trash but anything other than Jackie calling out Marco over the way he's been as a bf would be seriously making me question her character role

Obviously, I was talking about before Bon Bon

>She probably was turned on during her dance with Marco in BMB
Yeah but that wasn't really her feelings coming to light until Bon Bon anwyay

Fuck off, hopefully.

Well so far it hasnt been that explicit, maybe she'll pretend to be ok because she's insecure.

Haven't you been reading the tie-in comic?

Nope

Faggots from reddit are trying to get everyone to hate jackie

No they're trying to get you to hate Peanut

I want jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Found peanut everyone.

Fuck off back to le:ddit, you're raw cancer

They will soon enough user

wings

>Tad
kek
>No Moon
o-oh
>Pony Head
JESUS CHRIST

Didn't you hear, moon is going to die

I just started watching this show and I don't know what direction things will take. Is Starco going to be endgame?

No

No doubt

I just said what was going on.

>Marco is Cyclops
wat