Lel

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
web.archive.org/web/20161104230416/https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdeyt/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked

>youtube video got taken down

SOMEONE HAS IT RIGHT? That shit was fucking gruesome and will actually turn people off. I didn't care about any of this until I saw the thick, congealed blood slosh into the tub. I'm not usually sensitive to internet gore but that made me recoil in genuine disgust.

Nice digits now check mine

wew you edited the html source code and made a screenshot

GOD DAMMIT

checked my nigger

it's legit. promise. check twitter

Remember this?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

with #SpiritCooking currently trending, now would be the perfect time to start spamming this

link Hillary directly with satanic blood sacrifices

creative

FUCKING SNIPED

>mfw media is crying that is unproven
>reports fake rape claims all day

serves you right ya filthy semites

Of all the shit surrounding HRC, this is what sticks. Not the emails, not the pay-to-play, not the mishandling of classified info, not the voter fraud.

Instead, its some dumb performance art shit. What a fucking world.

SPREAD IT

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

nigga I been spamming this, even made a thread but it got slid, help me out here

The Synagogue of Satan is about to get wrecked.

You need a meme marketer

But I'll give u a bumpu if I see it in the catalog

>performance art

FFFFFFFFFF

Damn you

Nugget

fdsdsdsdsfsdf

I'm upset

Man, second time today i got repeating sevens

two in 5 minutes wow

May I ask what is going on? I have no idea.

the west has fallen

mildly upset

:^(

fuck you

This I just got home from work
What did we do now? Or what's going on?

REEEEEEEE

gogogo

k

THE POWER OF KEK IS RISING PRAISEEEESE

ok

How come I can't see #spiritcooking trending on twitter right now?

fucker

Fuck

DOUBLE DUBS
KEK IS WITH US

Same, so what the bloody hell is going on?!
Someone Please explain.
Please.

no thanks

Bruh

cunt

Replying.

Counter-ammo against the artfags;

According to Abramovic's own admission, when occult rituals are done in private, it is no longer art. Check the archives of her reddit AMA from three years ago.

web.archive.org/web/20161104230416/https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdeyt/

Not so fast

Are you fukken retarded guys? If this reaches CNN, you can say goodbye to Trump's chances.You fuckin deserve Hillary, you cocksuckers.

U a bitch nigga.

lel

>666 in this post and they all go to jail by next week

Classic fuckin B, classic, bet you found this in the olden days eh?

Jjgfrdbnjg

fuk u

Reminder that if you shill for Trump you're literally no better than a bot script

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i