The Mighty Thor #700 Storytime

Help! Help! I'm being suppressed!

Who's the redhead?!

Reminder that Jane doesn't really want to fight cancer

Man, had to do a whole lotta resizing for this one.

One of Thor' granddaughters. I forget their names.

Looks like one of Future King Thor's daughters (or was it granddaughter?)

some of the fill in artists are bad but I liked this issue quite a bit. I love that Throg survived battleworld

I've been looking at this for a while now and have no idea what that black guitar pick is supposed to be

Oh gosh, I tried posting this page and it said "file too large." Clearly this is the work of those nefarious Storytime Suppressors that the Big 2 employs.

Karnilla looks so depressed, she needs some Big Balder Dicking

>Simons and Das Pastoras
OP, just start by the good parts.

Oh no, Marvel is going to suppress this thread in their ongoing campaign to silence storytimes but only specific ones for certain storylines!

If OP stops posting we know the MIB showed up at his door.

kneecap part of the boot

posers in here who don't know the classic costume.

The dialogues are bullshit.
Literally the literature equivalent of Valium.
What a cuck.

Yeah...The file size was good enough for me to not even bother. Thanks.

this is some terrible art

>WE

The problem with that Anons argument in the other thread is he's not wrong, the big 2 do employ people to suppress pirated content, but the idea that they only do it to suppress specific storylines is insane.

>Oh gosh, I tried posting this page and it said "file too large." Clearly this is the work of those nefarious Storytime Suppressors that the Big 2 employs.
Heh.

The madman, you actually did it >>'96126386

Here is my Das!

>6 Asgardians can't hold Volstagg back

Why did War Thor turn into a Manga character?

no one keeps the Lion of Asgard down

Isn't Jennifer known? I mean she's Banners cousin also she's a big lawyer in NYC and is open as She-Hulk.

Its the same 'going berserk' stylistic thing the artist uses on Howards in BPRD.

That kneepad? Is so fucking jarring. It’s like the tried to black out a spot on the page. Who thought that looked fine?

Watch out, OP! Big Bad Marvel might collude with the 4Chinz to forcibly remove your storytime!

What the fuck, what happeend to Heimdall?

>Galactus with the Necrosword
fucking hell

so this sets up that civil war 2 page from back then

Heh, it's Future King Loki from Ewing's run.

HE SURVIVED BATTLEWORLD!

Yeah. They go after the actual download links, not individual specific storytimes. We used to have a problem where Win-o threads would get deleted constantly, hence why the logo for the threads became Hydra and the motto became "Cut off one head and two more shall take its place."

The first thread every Wednesday would use a random image, then once that first thread got deleted, it would get remade with the Hydra logo. Nowadays, the Win-o threads don't get deleted (thus showing that they're not even going after them anymore, just the links themselves) thus that little tradition kinda fell by the wayside.

Kind of a shame that we don't have some "Oral History of Sup Forums" dealio. Lotta old traditions and memes will disappear, like tears in the rain.

A colorist who doesn't know any better fucked up and thought that Heimdall was black just like in the movies and the editor fell asleep.

Is it just me, or does Karnilla's headwear get bigger every time we see her?

So if the reason Thor can't lift mjolnir now since he thinks Gorr is right that gods shouldn't intervene isn't the very act of intervening show that he himself doesn't believe in that an inturn give him the ability to lift the hammer?

>Simonson
>Harren
>Burnham
>Del Mundo
>MacLean
>Coipel
STILL not enough to make me give a shit about Jason Aaron/current Thor "continuity."

Im pretty sure it was a deliberate choice. Heimdall looked really cool between 2008 and 2014 with stars and shit under the helmet. Now look at this movie synergy shit.

The colouring for the whole section is off. Cloonan's style works best with a darker colour palette, but its as bright and as flat as can be.

And here you have it folks, Thor Odinson's new hammer and look once he finally becomes worthy again.

Also, sudden unexpected Namor appearance! Yay, good news.

Holy shit really

The hammer just doesn't want him right now and likes Jane more. Just keep it at that because he already overcame the whole gods are shit thing in the god butcher arc.

When is Aaron finally going to leave, so that we can get rid of this sad sack?

>implying Marvel has any editors post-2011 Editorial Purge
lmao

How did Heimdall turn white as time passed?

Why do people keep saying this?

>Loki gets the Infinity Gauntlet
May the gods have mercy on our souls.

I mean you can't write your own story and yet continually ignore it, it shouldn't work that way damn it!

Maybe it was on the colorist's side but the Editor should know Heimdall is white in the 616 comics.

Or maybe they didn't care

Either way he has been appearing as white in the comic so far so this probably was an oversight unless he just looks black from now on.

Thing is that he might very well be worthy. He hasn't TRIED lifting the hammer once since Jane picked it up. He's had the opportunity multiple times but he intentionally doesn't bother trying. By all accounts, he probably is worthy right now but is just too busy wallowing in his depression to just pick the damn thing up.

What's Namor doing here?

Some guy in another bread thinks the big2 is the reason why shit doesn't get storytimed.

That's just some fill-in artist and hack colorist (Marvel's colorists are notoriously garbo). Dautermann still draws him as white with the whole star-field face, and he's the book's main artist. I really wouldn't put too much stock into that page.

Considering Balder is the King of Hel, she might just get it.

>"We hate marvel so much."
>People stop story timing
>"Please come back."

Ok

He found out that there was a war between various monarchies going on and felt left out. If anyone is going to get their nation destroyed, it's Namor!

>Killing Karnilla
Hope she ends up with Balder then.

Oh Hela, what the Hel did Aaron do to you?

That art is terrible.

I love this page so much
I wonder if that has anything to do with him becoming the Sorcerer Supreme

specificly he said that they were suppressing particular storytimes, Thor #700 being one of those being suppressed.

in retrospect he was probably just trolling to get someone to storytime it, cause he quit arguing after OP of this thread started storytime.

Fuck her up just like he did Thanos, also ut's obvious she's his rebound girl.

I miss agent of asgard loki what happened to that version of him?