BCB

Maddie is still a cunt
We get a panel trying either to pander or be a shitty joke
and also Christcuck is at the party for some reason

>madison is really likable you guys
>spend half a page on madison being a bitch

What "other things" did she tell her anyway? The only thing to tell is that he was never seriously interested in her and her fuck-buddy plan backfired on her pretty hard.

also Jess's expression changed from being upset to being uninterested

Ahh drama.

Why would Paulo be afraid of Jasmine? Because she was dishonest about her feeling he thought they were both 100% breaking it off until she suddenly started acting salty afterwards.

Then she seemed to get over it when he suggested the "friendship rose" thing, and she didn't seem angry when she was shooting the shit with worstcat while picking up garbage (all the stuff she mentioned having never actually been depicted notwithstanding).

This is just a convenient "Paulo is terrible to girls" retcon so that Daisy can dramatically defend him.

If it results Rachel and Jasmine getting BTFO it might be worth reading.

Best cat is back

So for how long has Tae been shitting on Polo?

I feel like shortly after whitebitch left in the first place that she's gone to great lengths to find new ways to shit all over his parade as if she hates him.

Gay shit being best example.

Someone bother remember her that if it's the Polo show that's triggering her then she better owe up to it since she fucking wrote it herself.

Jasmine is trash.

Whalejasmine is cute.

>Jasmine is trash

>tfw Jasmine will never straddle you naked like the back of an office chair

The way every one of them women is shitting on Paulo is becoming quite unbearable for the reader (especially for Paulo). If this crappy treatment continues, it can only end in two ways:
1. turning gay
2. committing suicide

or
hidden door No. 3:
having a go with Daisy, to survive the wreckage

I wouldn't blame him if he gets disgusted of woman completely...

>woman
oops, meant women

Fuck you for reminding me of Master of Puppets.

Even a Metallica song doesn't deserve being vaguely connected to this shit

Soduku is preferable to option 1 and 3

We need more sexy Jasmine

unf. That's my favourite Jazzie right there

Thus the gay door was offered as door No. 1.
The guy should at least have a sporting chance of having a happy life.

If everything else fails... there's always door No. 2.

If she was shitting on him that long, why did she write it so Paulo walked out of dumping his first girlfriend for another girl smelling like a rose?

A straightforward scene where Paulo told Jasmine the truth and she was angry she was being dumped writes itself but instead there's a weird soap-opera thing where she deliberately deceives him so that he feels better about what he's doing.

Or that scene where he acknowledges that his sex-based relationship with Rachel is going to hurt her because she's obviously falling in love with him? It'd actually be pretty in-character for him to fail to notice because the change in her she's not something he's interested in and she explicitly said it was all just for sex but instead there's a scene proving he's empathetic.

Paulo seems to have been the author's favorite for a while, which makes it extra-bizarre that he's being shat on so much recently.

Oh boy can't wait for all the drama that'll come from Polo having to interact with an ex, a former fuckbuddy, and the new love interest after being turned down from Lucy.

The timeb bomb is ticking....what's going to explode first? How will Daisy handle the news of finding out Abbey is doing fine without her? How will Mike react to Paulo's attempted date with Lucy? What did Lucy get Daisy? She's been burning bridges with her friends so do you think she got a cunty gift to give to Daisy?

Damn Maddie this has nothing to do with you! Fuck off!

Don't believe Taeshi's lies

Jasmine is only good for sex.

>Paulo seems to have been the author's favorite for a while, which makes it extra-bizarre that he's being shat on so much recently.

Exactly, the usual tendency for less skilled writers is to be obsessed with one or two characters or a ship and over time the interest for those merely fades over to other.

Not a 180% flip and suddenly the former favorited begins experiencing inexplicably diarrhea from the sky above them.

but I'm not surprised anymore since it went chibishit

It's that time again!

Christ, what a turbo bitch. I don't feel bad judging her unfairly since she's doing the same to Paulo.

this is one way to get the thread fucked lol

/trash/ exist for a reason

Better question would be: when will the low quality slog end?

Indeed

AWWWWWWWW YEAH
THIS
IS
HAPPENIN

Christ's plan for Jasmine is to be a turbo-slut. Just wait until her puberty REALLY starts.

why ruin a perfectly good body with such cowtits?

Nigga I made that edit.

Having it used against me makes me feel like Dr. Frankenstein
still not regretting it, unlike Vero and the Paulo show

I usually use the normal one, but ever time I do someone replies with the edit, so I decided to cut out the middleman

>A straightforward scene where Paulo told Jasmine the truth and she was angry she was being dumped writes itself but instead there's a weird soap-opera thing where she deliberately deceives him so that he feels better about what he's doing.
This. Jasmine's change of attitude somewhat makes sense. She originally thought their relationship was stressed because of her busy schedule (which it was, to a point), so she had time to think it over and make herself a martyr by being the first to break it off.
But it's a totally different feeling to know the relationship was fucked regardless; that you weren't good enough and your being replaced and there's nothing you could've done to fix it. It caught her by surprise and she didn't know how to react.

The only part that pisses me off is that she decided to still end things amicably but then act like it didn't happen with every interaction afterwards.

>The only part that pisses me off is that she decided to still end things amicably but then act like it didn't happen with every interaction afterwards.
Pic related; it's the next time they spoke to each other.

Jasmine is super-salty about Paulo being with the other girl; you know, the thing she pretended to be A-OK with.

That nasty ol' Paulo sure is a jerk!

Threads are becoming worse than the comic. Astonding.

Just as planned.

>becoming
you're giving us way too much credit here.

>Jasmine is only good for sex.

When will mods auto delete these threads and ban them to the thrashbowl?

I just want Lily, Yashi, and co. to be happy.

Fuck off

Fuck you! Yashy and Lily deserve to just a miserable as everyone else.

I'd give her my load

NO

They are innocents especially Lily

She tryna make ppl like Paulo?? Sure feels that way.

That would be a monumental feat in itself.

God I fucking hate Abbey

Jesus christ just looking at him fills me with rage. I hope he kills himself

Actually the last time they talked was when Jasmine helped Paulo organize that flower fundraiser for Daisy and Abbey.

David is sitting next to him so he can snap his neck if he tries anything funny

why, they have feeding Lucy's horrible attitude.

>becoming worse

You must be new here

>They are innocents especially Lily

Who?

>Failing suicide means dating Daisy

Kek.

He wants Sup Forums to be happy

>Sue and Jasmine so low

>Sue
Meh, not the worst, but most are better

>Jasmine
With eyeballs like hers, how could she be so low?

Both are garbage

I couldn't top assmad Australian's shittiness even if I tried.

Same with Taeshi's blatant yet halfassed projecting after those two Questionable Content guest comics she made.

>people are talking shit about me on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

>Daisy not only barely better than Sue

You done goofed.

>daizy david and rach that high

I said "next time", as in the next time they saw each other after Jasmine lied to protect Paulo's feelings she was salty as fuck.

You're right that the paper flower thing is the last time they saw each other and Jasmine has clearly gotten over her anger, making any awkwardness between them in the current chapter make no sense.

of course david is the highest
thats the joke

Why is Jasmine even coming to the party? She never seemed to spend much time with Paulo's friends when they were together and never since they broke up. She ran into Abbey by coincidence.

I'd donate to a fund meant for paying for a strict PR 101 course with the most competent drill sergeant like teacher available, just for him, IF it wasn't because I just know they'd just spend it all on overrated iGadgets and weeb shit.

Because with how he's been blame shifting in the past and denied that his behavior helped fan the flames of hatred and disgust regarding them, nothing less would do.

They really need that wakeup call.

Could Jasmine and Daisy get into an argument about Abbey?

Jasmine ate lunch with him two days ago; that means they're married.

Because fuck you and fuck consistency, got a drama quota to fill and shit plot to pull off.

I didn't know Jazzie was Muslamic.

>never since they broke up
I wouldn't say "never" but still rarely. She showed up to Sue's play and to Daisy's "study buddy" gathering right after Lucy disappeared. But you're right otherwise. Jasmine is a year below the rest of the class so it makes sense she's not around for a lot of events, but she wasn't at the new years party where everyone was invited so it's inconsistent.
The real answer is pointless manfactured drama. The tension between her and Paulo doesn't even make sense anymore.

>she wasn't at the new years party
Shit, I meant Rachel's party. The one from Happy Hour

Are you feeling it now Paulo?

Oh great, stupid bitch has arrived
Poor Paulo can't catch a break

>She showed up to Sue's play and to Daisy's "study buddy" gathering right after Lucy disappeared.
She left the play before it even began because salt and her departure from the study session seemed to be a "fuck y'all" because she didn't show up again for like a dozen chapters and never again with any of the others.

I hate the fact that this is probably going to be yet another Paulo chapter, but I guess I don't hate Paulo himself as much as I usually do. He didn't have to come to the party at all, but these fucks are still making a scene out how much they hate him. I feel bad for Daisy too, this party is a stick of dynamite waiting for a match. Let's hope it actually goes off within our lifetimes, though. Fuck, this is slow.

Mike seems oddly friendly with Paulo despite the strangling that went down yesterday. I expected some tension. I guess we've got enough of that with everybody else already, though.

Mike's gotten a BDSM fetish now and is cravin' some Somali misbehavin'.

I'm fully expecting them to be officially shipped ever since they jumped the shark and made Polo bi

I think Mike would be much happier as a gay.

The advantage of getting fucked over literally instead of metaphorically is prostate stimulation.

speak for yourself. i own this page

>I own this page
You mean this one, from before Taeshi went on her super-PC trajectory?

whos hand do you think that is?

A faggot's?

>bought some of their shit
Why the fuck are you here? pseudo buyers remorse?

ha, sure, why not