For the sake of Trump and 99999999. I'm an Albanian Christian studying in Germany. AMA

For the sake of Trump and 99999999. I'm an Albanian Christian studying in Germany. AMA

What are you studying?

Pharmacy.

Post hand so we can determine whether you are pure Illyrian or not.

Have you thought about deporting yourself?

Is the forearm fine? My hand is pretty callused and you won't see shit.

Once I finish my studies, and after I've redpilled enough Germanics. God, you guys are cucked...

Forearm will work.

Here.

100% tanned German senpai

not wanting any fucking balkanniggers is being cucked now?

There's worse than balkanniggers and you know it. Nobody is advocating for Balkanniggers. Everybody is obsessing with Arabs and Africans, and how they suffer *sob* *sob*. Balkanniggers like them about as much as you do. And we aren't cucked, so we openly speak against them. The ones among us who care about the situation, at least.

Dunno man, people do get darker the closer one is to the Equator. But no, I'm not Nordic. I'm Gracile Mediterranid, which is pretty damn white for the world, but not white enough for Sup Forums.

Shameless self-bump. We need to reach that 99999999

>And we aren't cucked, so we openly speak against them.
lel, they speak out about them because they know it means they will finally have to go back to make space

Nope, we speak against them because of their religion, and because of the bad blood between balkanniggers and turks. To us, turks and arabs are the same. But sure, if you want ficki-ficki instead of us, who at least TRY to get a good example from Germanics, be my guest.

>who at least TRY to get a good example from Germanics
my mother is an elementary school teacher.
guess where the most difficult family she ever had to deal with is from?
hint: not turkey, not russia, not poland
feels like 90% of albanian immigrants here are on welfare
kudos to you if you came here to study

Ikr. Thing is, most of those who live on welfare are muslim families, or merely gypsies who happened to be born in Albania. I am sorry for your mother. In what context did she have difficulties? And was the family from Kosovo?

yeah, they were muslims i guess
maybe kosovo idk
mostly neglect.
the boys were dumb as bread and undisciplined
they even got encouragement from their parents, because "they didn't have to learn"
and the parents just didn't care at all about the daughter, she barely left the house, wouldn't talk and made no friends

You could literally be pale as snow and people would still call you turk, pic related.

Most kosovars are nice people, but those who leave are mostly scum of the scum.

This seems to be a special case, even for the worst among us. These people disgrace what little dignity has remained to Albania.

Pity. When we were 100% Christians, we were the heroes of Europe. Now, at barely 30% Christian, we are among the scum of Europe.

>scum

Say that again and i'll find you and crubstomp you, i mean it.

Aye, this is Sup Forums. Nothing else is to be expected. There are plenty of German locals who have my skin tone, but are light-eyed blondes.

Except for East Mediterranids, all other Mediterranean phenotypes are white.

It's not about "how pale you are". It's about your skin tone. I can just tell by your skin tone that you tan in the sun. You look like you have olive skin.

No matter how little sun you get, you will never look as whites as say, someone with an Irish/English skin tone.

See, this is what I mean. One bad word, and you flip out. Emotional as a nignog. Nobody likes us. In the best case scenario, from personal experience, people have never heard of Albania, thus having no opinion of it. Our students are pretty good, and I do not say this because I am one. But look at the damn crime statistic. We are never the top of the list, but we are pretty high on every list.

And as if that weren't enough, we also have to WEWUZ on the Internet as well, about us being Illyrians 'n shiiiiieeeet. Nobody know who the Illyrians were. Even we don't. We try to present them as civillised people, on par with the Greeks, while they were just a bunch of mercenaries. We were the best at being mercenaries, but we should say things as they are.

Albania and Albanians need a complete overhaul. We are IndoEuropean, and not beyond redemption.

As I said, I am not a Nordid, nor will I ever be. Ancient Greeks and Romans had olive skin and they got pretty far. Sup Forums aside, nobody to this day has told me that I am not white.

Why do you care about how white you are? Why don't you jus stop giving a fuck what Sup Forums thinks?

>Ancient Greeks and Romans had olive skin and they got pretty far.
I'm not denying that, nor am I denying that non-whites haven't done great things.

More than white, I care about being European, and I want Albanians to be considered European as well. Unfortunately, due to the subversive role of Islam in Albanian history, many (even people who have never heard of Sup Forums) would beg to differ. I don't want Albania to have a bad reputation anymore. Not do I want Albania to be used as a weapon from those few liberals who care enough about us to know 'that religious tolerance reigns in Albania' and pretend it's because Albanians are 'tolerant'.

They neglect to mention that King Zogu of Albania made an entire propaganda machine to make religion as unimportant as possible to Albanians, while Enver Hoxha, out communist dictator outright banned it. Now, 20 years later, whenever I am home visiting, there's more and more bearded Muslims and burqa wearing women.

Fair enough. But how do you plan on completing this goal?

t. martin shekelly

also this

You're a good man and I wish you good luck with that.

Other than slowly repilling people, I can't do much. Albanians, as a whole, tend not to see the larger picture and I can understand why. Our government is making Albania a living hell, so much that people who should be easily getting jobs, don't get shit, thus they immigrate to find a better life (and our Prime Minister is connected to Soros, so I have reasons to believe this is deliberate). Unless the growing number of 'moderate' Muslim in Albania grow so much that the average God-believing, but irreligious Albanian feels threatened, nothing can be done. The good news is, some 13.000 Albanians of Muslim background coverted to Christianity last year. It;s something, I guess.

If one doesn't already exist, join/start a nationalist group that helps redpill people. Make posters, picket, etc.

That's pretty much all I can provide you with. Good luck, user.

is there a albanian student organisation in germany, I know there is one in switzerland you could try to infiltrate them and try to make them more anti-islam/arab than possible

I kek'd pretty hard at this.

Thanks man. I'm feeling pretty down, so it's nice to hear this. I just wish we had remained Christian. In that case we'd have better relations with our neighboors, and we would've decalred our independence much earlier.

Islam has been to Albania what Zionists have been to the West.

I am literally the only Albanian in my whole city, so I can rule that out. On the other hand, Antifa is relatively active where I am, and they put posters everywhere. Whenever I see one such. I write 'absolutely degenerate' under it, or I cross out parts of the senctence and write something pro-German.

Yesterday's example; "Patriotism leads to Nazism." I crossed out Nazism and wrote "Kingdom of Prussia" under it. Other than that I redpill Germans whenever I can. I turned a complete libcuck into a centrist, and two centrists into conservatives.

oh alright because that's what I am doing here, we had a very successful lecture/podium discussion about the roots of albanian society and their language, over 400 people came and sure they really had their opinions twisted after 2 hours and was a fun thing to watch

I dunno man you're fighting a war that the german need to do themself I mean you can try to convince germans to as anti-''antifa'' but do what they have to do

A-are you an Albo? What do you do exactly? Tell me more about the lecture, please.

As for the Germans, they need a good shove in the right direction. And I take pleasure in fighting the Antifa. The scum even started it's activites in Albania, as this summer I saw several anti-capitalism and pro-antifa grafitti in the city. Fortunately, nodoby knew exactly what an antifa is, despite having seen the grafitti, so I guess they are just some edgy teens.