Daily Reminder:

Daily Reminder:

OUR ENEMY WILL ALWAYS BE AUTHORITARIANISM.
WE WILL NEVER BE TOLD HOW TO LIVE.
BEWARE ALL POLITICIANS, THE SECOND YOU FORCE AN IDEOLOGY OR SOCIAL STANDARD ON US, WE'LL BE THERE TO FUCKING CRUSH IT AGAIN.

If the U.N. is still taking notes on us, here's a tip, and explanation.
We are counter-culture. We believe that the world is imperfect, and the only way forward is the liberty of the individual, not the control of the collective.
The second Trump attempts to shove any format of social norms on the American people or the Western world, we will be there to counter it.

Fuck off, and leaf us alone.

actually we like authoritarianism and hate libertarianism

>OUR ENEMY WILL ALWAYS BE AUTHORITARIANISM

wtf is up with his nipple placement?

I was thinking that too...

fuck off shitstain, you make leafs look bad...

i am also concerned

>we are anamolus
>we are a region
>forgive and forget
>expecto patronum

>not posting your sources
bad journalism there, friend

Why is his nipple sliding down his body

This. I've never seen a nipple under the pects.

Skin doesn't recover well in extreme obesity cases.

how can you get the source when its behind 7 proxies?

This is the result of massive plastic surgery to cut off and re-stretch his loose skin. Looks great except for this obvious oversight. Just cut it them off and tattoo them back on in the right place.

When you are THAT fat and lose that much fat that quickly...everything sags. Look at all the stretch marks on the lower part. I wouldnt be surprised if he was pinching his folded back skin together with a potato chip bag clip.

so he tied all his extra skin behind his back?

botched gyno surgery

That's way too tight to not be a product of skin removal surgery.

Why didn't they put the nipple where it belongs?

authoritarianism is a tool, not an ideology.

you can have it for any ideology.

it's about: "how strong do you feel about your ideology and what how far would you go to enforce it"

Has you wierd little screed about pure individualism met Canadian legal standards for unacceptable speech?

Dude where the fuck is your nipple going?

>and lose that much fat that quickly
I think this part is a myth. Once your skin grows, it grows. It doesn't matter how fast you lose weight; you'll always have extra skin.

that's fucked up

Tell that to all the NEETsocs who have been on Sup Forums since forever.

Why does extra skin look so disgusting? Why doesn't it just look like normal skin?

oh yep I recall all the examples now ..
welp,

Your skin doesn't grow. It stretches. And the speed of weight loss can be a factor because your skin has some elasticity to it, but it takes time for it to shrink back. But if you're fat enough/old enough (skin loses elasticity with age), then you'll be stuck with loose skin no matter what.

Skin does grow when placed under consistent tension properly. This is the idea behind gauges in earlobes, african lip stretching, and foreskin stretching.

>fuck authoritarianism
for centuries to come
>fuck off, and leaf us alone.
..That's different. If you should be so kind as to change for the betterment of your people, that's great! It shouldn't be something in a negative light, but slight motivations by friends is the way that it should be.
Be healthy.
Be happy.
Be producive.

Ewww those stretch marks.

why does nu-pol love the police so much?

>libertarians
disgusting

so can i make my dick grow if i pull on it for a long time

The skin. "tugging" as some call it for foreskin growth. Also works for some cases of phimosis.

To make the penis bigger would require enlargement of the erectile tissue. "Jelqing" would be the keyword to search. Never tried it myself, but it has enough of a following that I'd guess it does have some effect.

Some people also stretch out the suspensory ligaments in order to get more of the erectile tissue out of the body for length, but then it dangles down instead of sticking out or up as much.

ayo ess nigga finna pap likka toofpase ha