Are tattoos degenerate?

If so, is sex with a tattooed woman degeneracy?

Yes to both.

/thread

yes the only acceptable tattoo is to show you are part of the military.Any other tattoo makes you degenerate

Yeah, but only because sex is degenerate. Getting a world tree tattoo is a far less degenerate use of your time.

source?

Not him, but plenty of cats in .mil get tattoos for their unit/platoon/detachment, at least in the 20th century.

Especially if they were special forces

It's like this pal... You are a supreme degenerate. There's proof of fucking voter fraud in FLORIDA and you came here to post this fucking nonsense? Go the fuck back to Sup Forums where you belong.

I want to add that we already established your claissifcation of degenerate when you came in here posting if it was a degenerate move to say "I love you" to get a girl in the sack. Pic related is that hag's face. I remember you because I too am a Masshole. OP, as per usual, is a faggot.

>woman
>clearly a man in panties

That hag doesn't look like a female

I mostly said military thing cause that what the roman legion did.

ignore ctr slide threads

that is not a woman

Maybe, no opinion. Except that I severely dislike those whores with a tribal tatoo on their back.
The only purpose of that one is to have cock#597 look at a picture while cumming in her savaged and worn out whorecunt.

To those who missed the thread, this faggot posted the picture in the OP asking if it was degenerate to trick a heroin addict with 3 kids into having sex because he told her he loved her. OP is a fucking beta cuck. He's probably also CTR.

DELETE THIS

>Especially if they were special forces
That goes against everything in the curriculum. Maybe, just possibly, if they've been out a long while, but only a fucking retard would get it for active duty.

Lol that wasn't me. I just liked her butt
I never believed that was her face.

I think its a personal thing.

For me, yes tattoos on women look slutty. Not that I mind that, but I'm not sharing my income and property with it.

Sort of like the old saying "if she smokes, she pokes".

Tattoo is degenerate, but you can fuck sluts if you want.

Never go bareback though. Most have DSTs
Ay tattoos are cancer too.

It's just a bunch of retards without discipline thinking they're cool for making a tattoo

> Jerking off with your left hand.

tatoos are filth

do what you will

I don't believe that tattoos are inherently degenerate, depends what they are and what they mean and how much of your body they cover.
One of the nicest and most redpilled people I've ever met was a tattoo artist with a sleeve, he also had 3 white kids, I'd argue that some ink under his skin doesn't cancel all that out and make him a degenerate because 'muh bible.'

Yes and I suppose so.

That's a man.

The only tattoos I actually like are the Yakuza ones, because they're not supposed to be seen while clothed and because the quality seems to be far higher than I see anywhere else.

Would you /pol? Also rate tattoo.

Is herpes worth the risk? There's a girl with tattoos, hpv, and herpes that I was considering. She's a stripper. Pic is similar, but not her

i have tattoos, and i am fairly degenerate so i guess so.

Wear a condom

disgusting man face
looks like my stuck up pretentious MALE cousin

I'm a degenerate

Obviously... but thats not 100% certain prevent STDs. If I catch either, will my dick fall off? I hear herpes is way over blown, but I don't know anything about hpv. Isn't it kind of just there and causes pussy cancer in women?

Kys my man. Your cousin looks like a hot female

Hpv is only bad for females. Very few males who have it even know. Herpes is a bad one, but very common and doesn't always show and is treatable with meds. So glad I never caught anything, I dipped my wang in some sewer skanks over the years.

Holy shit, this couldn't be anything other than a slide thread. Fuck off you nerd virgin.

Sage

Tattooed women were once a sideshow attraction.