This is only something a man who ended his wife would say

This is only something a man who ended his wife would say.

Dude is the white OJ. When OJ killed his wife, blacks didn't believe it. White people can't comprehend their fuzzy grumpy comedian friend murdered his fucking spouse.

Hollywood is a fucking cesspool.

One of these days I'm gonna make a twatter, just so i can shitpost this guy

Now is the time.

Here's pictures of Patton with white supremacist artist Nick Bougas, the cartoonist A. Wyatt Mann known for Jew-Haha meme.

I hate this man with all of my soul.

And here's Patton with A Wyatt Man and Neonazi writer Jim Goad.

Patton is a closet nazi.

he's a fucking piece of shit.

Dont you realize he lost his wife? Its Patton "my wife just died" Oswalt. He reminds us every 5 mins. Seesh

He's the smug troll I imagine greeting the damned at the gates of hell

anyone with a twitter wanna respond for me?

"Rape culture is about as real as your wife's existence"

He's literally using the murder of his wife to launch a stand up tour. How sick is that?

Nice, it's a little late though

sorry im not too familiar with the twitter

the man murdered his wife and is flaunting it. it's vile.

Here you go bro

>You discovered the truth that a reporter lied and falsely damanged people's and a schools reputation impacting thousands of workers at the university

HOW DARE YOU. THE MISSION IS MORE THAN YOUR LIFE!!! REEEEEEEEE

S A V A G E

What do the numbers under letters mean?

Number of electoral votes

Patton Oswalt got NUKED

What's an electoral voite? The number of seats or how much they're leading by?

Trumps gonna win right?

No. we don't have a direct election, we essentially vote for "electors" who, in turn, vote for the president. The larger the population in a state, the more voting power that state has hence a greater number of "electors". Like the House of Representatives, states with larger populations have greater representation.

Number of points each state is worth. Presidents need 50% of the points to win. Each state except for a little 3 point state is winner take all.

blacked out for a second there god damn

Get it. Thanks lads. Anything else I should know? I am gonna watch the Steven Crowder live stream if I can.

Not really, watch for the "popular vote" totals, those are the actual physical votes counted. If the state wins the popular vote, the electors are supposed to vote the will of the voters (more people voted for X, elector casts vote for X). If there's a big difference between the two (say Trump wins Commiefornia by 1,000,000 votes but loses the electors), you'll know the fix is in

>M-M-M-MUH RAPE CULTURE !
DOESN'T EXIST

FEMINIST PROPAGANDA TO PERPETUATE THEIR SOCIAL GIBSMEDATS

PATTON OSWALT IS LITERALLY THE OMEGAEST BETA FEMKUCK ON TWITTER

Patton is the worst fucking mangina. I used to find his comedy slightly amusing until I followed him on Twitter. Unfollowed because of how hard he rides Hillary's dick while trying to sound intellectual.

#PattonOswaltDidIt

I can't wait to see the fat fuck's tears on November 8

patton i-insert-fucking-into-words-for-emphasis-because-i-sacrificed-my-creative-freedom-for-the-chains-of-male-intellectual-servitude

(oswalt)

Funny, didn't see them complaining when they were using that very story to push their "rape culture exists" argument.

I think people who write "fucken" are twats.

they never released a cause. i think they were doing heavy drugs like speedballs and shit and he was too fucked up to get a doctor

what was it called?